𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Matthew Schuler

- Song:Β Cough SyrupΒ (Young the Giant)

Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234,Β @anonymouskid_35Β and @disney1024

Bk1234:
Matthew- Your voice grabbed my attention instantly. You have the most radio-ready voice of the season. However, you, unlike many on mainstream radio today, have power and conviction behind that voice. You are a force to be reckoned with and given the right songs, which I will help you with, I believe that you can make the finale andΒ  maybe even with this whole darn thing!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS MATTHEW. I love the acapella part! The rawness of your voice came through and I love that! I love how beautiful your tone is, it's so special. With that voice, I know you can do a lot of songs and genre, your voice is just so versatile, and that could be a huge asset here in this competition. But, even if it can be versatile, if I were to be your coach, I would help you to have your brand. I would help you to build your brand as an artist, I would want for the viewers to know that it is you, Matthew Schuler, who's singing even if they don't look. I would help you to be your own artist, and I'd help you excel in this competition. Your voice deserves to be in the music industry right now, no joke. Let me help you in this journey, let me guide you into the artist that you wanna be. I've already felt a connection to you, so now let me help you to connect to the viewers more and let your story be known through you gorgeous voice. PICK ME MATTHEW PLEASE

disney1024:
Your performance was electrifying! I love your voice and you're such an incredible singer. For a male artist, you have such an amazing range and I really loved that high note that you hit towards the end! I am well-versed in pop, pop rock, and indie-pop music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Matthew Schuler

- Song:Β Cough SyrupΒ (Young the Giant)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned @Bk1234, @QueenMae16, @anonymouskid_35

Bk1234:
Matthew- Your voice grabbed my attention instantly. You have the most radio-ready voice of the season. However, you, unlike many on mainstream radio today, have power and conviction behind that voice. You are a force to be reckoned with and given the right songs, which I will help you with, I believe that you can make the finale andΒ  maybe even with this whole darn thing!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
YOU ARE READY FOR THIS MATTHEW. I love the acapella part! The rawness of your voice came through and I love that! I love how beautiful your tone is, it's so special. With that voice, I know you can do a lot of songs and genre, your voice is just so versatile, and that could be a huge asset here in this competition. But, even if it can be versatile, if I were to be your coach, I would help you to have your brand. I would help you to build your brand as an artist, I would want for the viewers to know that it is you, Matthew Schuler, who's singing even if they don't look. I would help you to be your own artist, and I'd help you excel in this competition. Your voice deserves to be in the music industry right now, no joke. Let me help you in this journey, let me guide you into the artist that you wanna be. I've already felt a connection to you, so now let me help you to connect to the viewers more and let your story be known through you gorgeous voice. PICK ME MATTHEW PLEASE

disney1024:
Your performance was electrifying! I love your voice and you're such an incredible singer. For a male artist, you have such an amazing range and I really loved that high note that you hit towards the end! I am well-versed in pop, pop rock, and indie-pop music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

@QueenCami

@deszfan88

@AliXRose

@Archanium

@Hamza Tufail

@Daillon

@FloorWax

@David68

@jarmon

@thevoiceisthetop

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ› π•ƒπ•–π•’π•œ ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)

The leak for episodeΒ #3Β is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ Β @Persy

Edited by disney1024

BTW, we've already had an openerΒ leak (Jacquie). We've also had a closer leak (Joanna), because it wouldn't be The Voice if we didn't have at least one blind closer leak (see season 20 of the real show).Β :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

The leak for episodeΒ #3Β is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ @thevoiceisthetopΒ @Persy

I'm sorry but can you please not tag me because I get tagged so much here.Β 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Probably Team Disney.

Yeah, Jacquie is a teenage pop PH, who was the S5 runner-up IRL. Britton is a male pop-rock teenager, who was the S14 runner-up IRL. Kameron is a male country artist (enough said) and TStorm was well-received by Minivan imo. He ended up getting 3rd place in S18. 🧐

• Like 3

On 3/27/2021 at 5:22 AM, Angeles said:

1.png

Β 

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (πŸ™)Β 

Β 

48(+) previous contestants return to "The Voice" for a chance at redemption! The contestants go through the blind audition phase hoping to get a chair turn our coaches (Bk1234, QueenMae16, anonymouskid_35, and disney1024). Each coaches has 12 spots to fill and they are gonna FIGHT. Tune in to see who takes the crown!

Β 

2.png

Β 

THE BLIND AUDITIONSΒ 

The contestants have chosen to sing their original blind audition songs from "The Voice". Our (fabulous) coaches have 12 spots on their team and one block, meaning they can prevent another coach from receiving a certain artist. After all the teams are filled, the contestants head to THE BATTLES.

Β 

Β 

Blind Auditions: Episode 1Β 

Β 

Blind Auditions: Episode 2

Β 

Blind Auditions: Episode 3Β 

Β 

Blind Auditions: Episode 4Β 

Β 

Blind Auditions: Episode 5Β 

Β 

Blind Auditions: Episode 6Β 

I think you should put here the list of team members so far so that we can easily see it. Or at least the link to the spreadsheet.

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 4

Hey everyone! Don't forget that the 2nd clue package for the battle advisors will be released sometime today!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

Here is clue package #1, just in case you need a refresher:

Β 

On 4/4/2021 at 2:16 PM, Angeles said:

Clues for the TVAS Battle Advisors

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β This artist will surely empower you.

Β 

Team BK:Β It wouldn't hurt to have experience on a show like this.

Β 

Team disney:Β This artist's vocal prowess will probably leave you speechless.

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β This artist has won an international song competition.

Β 

Here were your guesses:

Β 

On 4/4/2021 at 9:49 PM, disney1024 said:

BATTLE ADVISOR GUESSES

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β will.i.am, Justin Bieber, Lizzo, or Sara Bareilles

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly, JHud, or Carrie

Β 

Team Disney:Β Kelly, JHud, Dan + Shay, BeyoncΓ©, or Lady Gaga

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β CΓ©line Dion (everyone is very confident about this but let's see if the other 2 clues confirm itΒ :giggle:)

Β 

@AliXRoseΒ @QueenCamiΒ @VintageVoiceΒ @QueenBrynnΒ @B-B

Β 

Let's see if they change with today's clue package!Β :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1