𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Cody Wickline

- Song:Β He Stopped Loving Her TodayΒ (George Jones)

Β 

Β 

Turned @QueenMae16

Β 

Bk1234:
You have a nice, strong country voice, but it just wasn’t enough to get me to turn. Congrats on getting a chair turn though and good luck on the show!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
That was a good audition performance, Cody! You have a really interesting country tone. I'm glad @QueenMae16 turned for you! I'm sorry for not turning, I just really felt like I am not the perfect coach for you. Congrats though!

disney1024:
Cody, congratulations for getting a chair turn! @QueenMae16Β is a great coach and I'm sure she'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

QueenMae16:

"Hey Cody, I will be honest, its shocking I turned as well. But I believe you have such an emotional tone and if we can expand your vocal capabilities within songs, arrangements. I know we can strive to your potential! I hope you are ready to work my dude! Let's have some fun together! Welcome to Team MaeBae! Good job hun!"

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amy VachalΒ 

- Song:Β Dream A Little Dream of MeΒ (Doris Day)

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
Your voice is very captivating, but alone, it wasn’t enough to get me to turn. I was waiting for a standout moment and it pretty much just stayed the same for me. You have a great voice though, so good luck in the future!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
I am so near on turning my chair for you too Amy. I'm really sad that no one turned because I do think you deserved to be in this show, to have a spot in one of the teams. I already regret not turning. I'm sorry Amy and I love ya!

disney1024:
Β Amy, that was a great performance and I'm sorry that nobody turned around for you. I don't know about the others but I was so close to doing so on multiple instances! Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 9

Thunderstorm ArtisΒ 

- Song:Β BlackbirdΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β 

Turned @disney1024

Bk1234:
I’m honestly becoming way too picky. Your voice has such a nice quality and I’m so happy that @disney1024 turned for you! Welcome to the show and if you get dropped, a steal from me could be coming your way!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
Thunderstorm!! What a voice. I really love your tone and I'd probably regret not turning for you. I love Beatles and I really loved that rendition. Disney is the perfect fit as a coach for you though. Congrats!

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Uh, what is wrong these other coaches?!?! I'm honestly shocked that they were stupid enough to not turn for you. You should've definitely been a four-chair turn but you know what? That's okay because, as people say, "everything happens for a reason". You were meant to be on my team and I cannot wait to work with you. Your performance was mesmerizing, magical, and ethereal. You sang with breathtaking control and with the naturalness of an element. Like, your performance was so raw, so real, so organic that, by the time you were done, I thought that you should be added to the list that already included earth, water, fire and air. Thunderstorm, welcome to Team Disney! You and I are a match made in heaven.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3

Presley Tennant

- Song:Β Stone ColdΒ (Demi Lovato)

Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234Β and @disney1024

Β 

Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Yes girl, you’ve got me standing up! What I loved the most about your performance was the usage of dynamics. It really helped to create an engaging performance that had me at the edge of my seat. Your growls were so well-placed and didn’t come across as forced or excessive.Β  Come on Presley, make the strategic choice!!!

anonymouskid_35:
Okay, Ms. Presley, what a POWERFUL voice you have. And omg you are so brave for tackling a big song of Demi. I think you did fine with it, you've had your ups and downs in that performance. I really love the power in some of the high notes, but I felt like sometimes you've got no control of it? It's becoming pitchy for me. Nevertheless, I really think with the right coaching, that issue will be fixed. Good luck Presley and all the best for you!

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Presley, that was an amazing performance! Demi Lovato songs are generally difficult to sing but you nailed it! This song specifically has such a wide range but you handled those low notes very well and then really shined in your upper range. I also loved the journey you took with that song as it kept me hooked and on the edge of my seat throughout your performance. You're such a powerful singer with an incredible range but I can tell that you're not done growing yet. I can't wait to see how you develop during your time on this show and, with my coaching, we can make it very far in this competition. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team so please choose me to be your copilot on this special journey!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Presley chooses @Bk1234

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Amanda Brown

- Song:Β ValerieΒ (Amy Winehouse)

Β 

Β 

Turned QueenMae16

Β 

Bk1234:
Hey! Loved the song choice, but I didn’t turn because I was looking for something more from you. I’m glad @QueenMae16 turned though, since I see a ton of potential in you!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
Amanda, that was such a fun and enjoyable performance! You've obviously got the range and the stage presence. You just need to work on how you'll make the songs that you sing your own. Compared to the other versions of this song, it felt pretty average for me to be honest. But, I feel like it's only the wrong song for you, so no worries. I can see you improving massively in this show, and there's no better coach to help you on that (other than me ofc) than QueenMae. Congrats!

disney1024:
Amanda, congratulations for getting a chair turn! @QueenMae16 is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

QueenMae16:
"Okay Amanda, I can see where this is a controversial turn. But I needed to turn because I hear WAY too much potential to let you go, and the song choice was AMAZING. So I know you have good taste first off, and also I think really what we need to work on, is control and placements within your performance. I think we can work well with more powerful songs and I hear a rocker beast within you that can surprise everyone later. So welcome to Team MaeBae Amanda! I'm so happy to work with you!

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kameron Marlowe

- Song:Β One Number AwayΒ (Luke Combs)

Β 

Β 

Turned @Bk1234Β and @disney1024

Β 
Bk1234:
Kameron- Yes with that ending!!!! A lot of country males struggle with songs that require some range, but you had no trouble. Your tone is so pleasing to the ear and that combined with range and some decent power is a threat in this competition. I think you have the potential to slay some country ballads and also appeal to an audience of non-country fans. I have a good direction for you Kameron, so join Team BK to have that direction realized!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
Hi Kameron! Sorry for not turning. This is not because I didn't liked your performance, because I really did. I ain't that much of a fan of country music, but I really liked that. I also love your tone, it is so modern and interesting country tone. It's just that, I don't think I can give justice to your voice if I were to become your coach, feels like we won't be that perfect match. But, congrats on having chair turns! I know they'll do better than me on you!!

disney1024:Β 
Kameron, that was a phenomenal and powerful rendition of Luke Combs' song! I loved how passionate you were while performing. You have an incredible range, excellent stage presence, and so much power behind your voice. I’d like to have a male country artist join my team and you’re the perfect candidate. As of right now, my team has nothing like you: no male country artists whatsoever. Maybe you can change that. Kameron, please come on home to Team Disney, you know you want to.

Β 

Β 

Kameron chooses @disney1024

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ricky Duran

- Song:Β RiverΒ (Leon Bridges)

Β 

Β 

Turned Bk1234

Β 

Bk1234:
Wow, thank you guys for giving me this amazing talent without a fight! Ricky, you have such a great gift. You don’t need all the riffs and runs to impress, you can impress with your voice alone. I’m really excited to see how far I can push you in this competition. Welcome to Team BK!!!!

anonymouskid_35:
Ricky! Oh my Ricky, what a beautiful voice! You really do have a cool tone, I can't place the right word for it but yeah. I love love this song to death and I thought you did it justice. Thank goodnessBk turned! Good luck!

Ricky, congratulations for getting a chair turn! @Bk1234 is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Madilyn Paige

- Song:Β TitaniumΒ (Sia)

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
Ooh, you have such a pretty voice. I really would have liked to see someone turn for you, but use this event as a motivator to improve your craft. Good luck in your music career!!!!

anonymouskid_35:
Madilyn, girl, I am so sorry for not turning! You do have a very lovely tone, I love how sweet and melancholy it is. I also love the song btw! It's just that, I don't think you could be the one to stand out in my team as of the moment, so I don't wanna risk you on being drowned to my team. You do deserved chairs though, it's just that you came in later in the auditions. Keep singing and we cannot wait to hear more music from you!

Madilyn, that was a great performance and I'm sorry that nobody turned around for you. I don't know about the others but I was so close to doing so on multiple instances! Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Sad 3

Joanna Serenko

- Song:Β All My LovingΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β 

Turned 4 chairs.

Β 

Bk1234:Β 
And we have four chairs! I really like the fresh quality to you. Your style is very intricate and that intrigues me. Your performance was just a whole vibe and I love that. I would love to coach you and help you pick songs that allow you to include your signature vocal tricks.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Joanna, you have such a warm tone and your vocal agility is amazing girl! Your runs feel like we were floating on water, at least for me cause it's so pleasant to hear. You feel classic, yet modern at the same time, you are timeless with that voice. If you were to pick me, I feel like we could work on a variety of songs because I hear no limits in what you could do. But would also respect how you want to interpret and control your arrangements and style. Well done Joanna!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Hi Joanna! That was such a beautiful performance. Your runs were on point, you've got a beautiful tone to be honest. It was such a breezy and cool performance. The way how you sailed through note by note effortlessly was just astonishing. And ooh, Beatles! What a nice taste you have, just from that audition, I could feel like we could connect as a coach and artist, I could already imagine many songs fitting your beautiful voice. If you were to pick me as your coach, I won't promise big things, but expect me to bring you into a whole new level. I will help you to become the artist that YOU want to be, I will help you pick songs that will let YOU shine. That is all! Hope you pick me Joanna!!

disney1024:
Your performance was absolutely breathtaking. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and you had so much control, dancing and fluttering around the notes. I also loved your tone: it's so warm and smooth like melted butter. It sounds like a record that you would want to listen to on a rainy day with a glass of wine. You definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around. Your performance was such an effortless, powerful vocal and I don't think that there's nobody like you on this show. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition

Β 

Β 

Joanna chooses @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Madilyn Paige

- Song:Β TitaniumΒ (Sia)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned no chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
Ooh, you have such a pretty voice. I really would have liked to see someone turn for you, but use this event as a motivator to improve your craft. Good luck in your music career!!!!

anonymouskid_35:
Madilyn, girl, I am so sorry for not turning! You do have a very lovely tone, I love how sweet and melancholy it is. I also love the song btw! It's just that, I don't think you could be the one to stand out in my team as of the moment, so I don't wanna risk you on being drowned to my team. You do deserved chairs though, it's just that you came in later in the auditions. Keep singing and we cannot wait to hear more music from you!

Madilyn, that was a great performance and I'm sorry that nobody turned around for you. I don't know about the others but I was so close to doing so on multiple instances! Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

Poor girl. 😒 My team was full.

Episode #2Β is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ @thevoiceisthetopΒ @Persy

• Like 4