The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Carson: We will now go to Team Blake's last standing artist. She's giving it her all with an emotional piece, everyone please welcome: Taryn Papa!

Taryn Papa - "Three"(Lauren Alaina)

Blake: Taryn you have done big songs, huge belts, and just amazing vocal showcases of your pipes. But this right here was my personal favorite. You continue to extend your reach in our hearts and your tender vocal here demonstrates that longing we hear in you! IDF you gotta vote for her, come on PLEASE! Taryn I'm so proud of you and I love you sis. Keep striving no matter what happens on results night.

• Like 7

Carson: Now going to Team John's Indie-Alternative artist. Taking on a piece from Lorde, everyone please welcome: Cami Clune!

Cami Clune - "Liability"(Lorde)

John: Cami you are such a haunting, but emotional vocalist and you have us always feeling your emotion. I don't know much more to say other than, I'm hoping IDF votes for you in that Finale because you deserve it girl! IDF you gotta vote guys, come on. Anyways, well done Cami and I love you so much sister, keep slaying!

• Like 9

Carson: Now going to Kelly's final artist of the night, taking on some Billy Joel. The last male standing as well, everyone please welcome: Sid Kingsley!

Sid Kingsley - "New York State Of Mind"(Billy Joel)

https://fb.watch/v/1dnDulMN9/ - Facebook

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQMJyeEHuh-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link - Instagram

(If neither work, just use performance below)

Kelly: My man Sid coming in hot with that song! Sid you are such a unique artist with a huge voice and your instrumental skills are so underrated I feel. Anyways, I just love how you never disappoint every round, you so deserve a Finale spot and IDF better vote for you or I'll be shocked and just invite you to sing with me at a concert haha. Anyways, love you Sid and well done!

• Like 9

Carson: Now going to Team Gwen's final artist of the night, she took on Imagine Dragons last round. Now she'll take on Chloe X Halle. Everyone please welcome: Julia Cooper!

Julia Cooper - "Fall"(Chloe X Halle)

Gwen: Julia I feel like this was your best performance so far girl! I really loved how you opened up more and showcased your head voice in the right spots! This was a very emotional take, I really felt your story through every word. IDF you have to vote for Julia please! You are so unique girl and I'm hoping we can continue to work together more no matter what happens!

• Like 8

Carson: Our final artist of the night and closing out our Top 8 Semifinals. Team John's rock-pop vocalist, she's taking on an original dedicated to her late brother. Everyone please welcome: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "I Miss You"(Original/Kelsie Watts)

John: Kelsie you are more than just a belter and powerful vocalist, this song really represented your artistry and I know it hurt like hell to sing that song and what you feel. But that's why we do music and why we love it. IDF you got to vote for Kelsie after that, please! What a great way to close out our show and I love you so much Kelsie! Well done girl.

• Like 6

That is your Top 8 IDF, all fighting for a spot in the Finale. Now its time to vote!

Tagging all again: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie @rp3598

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSculJIc04YUhMuj0bhD7HS-GCyrMo1SO1T3RwUNuM2AEXkTEA/viewform?usp=sf_link - VOTING FORMS

Vote however you like IDF. Voting will be until 7/18(this Sunday) allowing about a day extra just in case. At 4:30 PM CDT(5:30 PM EST) Voting will close and results will be shortly afterwards. You can vote up to 10 TIMES PER IDF USER. 

Split your votes however, go all in on one artist. Or give a few votes to everyone if you like. The Top 3 will immediately advance into the Grand Finale. The Middle 3 votes will fight for the final Instant Save into the Finale. Bottom 2 will be eliminated right away.

Happy voting iDF! And I hope you enjoyed the show, feel free to state your opinions on the performances and/or who you think will advance.

Also like always, tell me if something is wrong with the voting forms, I'll fix them ASAP. I want everyone to be able to vote.

Edit: Voting delayed to 7/19(this Monday)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, David68 said:

So it's 3 overall PV's, three IS candidates, and bottom 2 instantly eliminated?

Yes correct, overall Top 3 votes will go through right away. Middle 3 fight for last Instant Save on results night. And Bottom 2 is eliminated right away.

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 8 SEMIFINALS LIVE PERFORMANCES, VOTING OPEN NOW
34 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Carson: Our final artist of the night and closing out our Top 8 Semifinals. Team John's rock-pop vocalist, she's taking on an original dedicated to her late brother. Everyone please welcome: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "I Miss You"(Original/Kelsie Watts)

John: Kelsie you are more than just a belter and powerful vocalist, this song really represented your artistry and I know it hurt like hell to sing that song and what you feel. But that's why we do music and why we love it. IDF you got to vote for Kelsie after that, please! What a great way to close out our show and I love you so much Kelsie! Well done girl.

The pimp spot 👀 We all know what this means 

U Know Flirting GIF by Originals

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Payge: N/A

Madeline: N/A

DeSz: N/A

Taryn: A

Cami: A+

Sid: A

Julia: A

Kelsie: A

they're all so good darn... 

10 votes because they're icons:

Kelsie

Julia

Cami

5 votes b/c they had great performances even though I wasn't rooting for them:

Taryn

Sid

0 votes b/c no performance + preferable B2 this round would be Payge/Madeline & DeSz is prob getting a lot of votes from others so I want to curb the threat LOL:

DeSz

Madeline

Payge

• Thanks 1