The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Once again, thank you all IDF for voting. Over 200 votes were cast and your finalists will be revealed, along with the final Instant Save of the season!

First, please give it up for our guest star. She's quickly gained popularity recently and is only in her late teens. Here is the Indie-Pop artist: Olivia Rodrigo!

Olivia Rodrigo - "Drivers' License" 

Carson: Well done future superstar, just keep going and you'll just get better every performance! What a young and true talent Olivia is!

• Like 2

Carson: This show is always fun, all sorts of voices and music(especially when Minivan doesn't vote) But we have business to attend to. IDF your Top 8 Semifinalists will now come onto the stage, so please give it up for them! Come on out all!

Top 8 Semifinalists come out front and center stage.

Carson: I will say, great job to all of you and you certainly gave it your all. Well done to all of you.

The results were more or less shocking, depending on how you look at it. I'll try not to spoil it too much, but you'll figure out who got less votes, I was shocked as well. But you decided on a clear cut Top 3 at least. So here's a little brief look:

The Top 3 PVs received: 145, 140, 121 votes. It was clear cut for them, the 4th vote getter got 97 votes, so really not so close, but you'll have a chance to Instantly Save one more artist in the Middle 3 very shortly!

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The results were more or less shocking, depending on how you look at it. I'll try not to spoil it too much, but you'll figure out who got less votes, I was shocked as well. But you decided on a clear cut Top 3 at least.

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Team John Legend photos, bios for 'The Voice' Season 19, Fall 2020 -  GoldDerby

JULIA COOPER, you will take the last Top 3 spot and head straight into the Finale! Representing Team Gwen Stefani, well done sister!

This is the real shock of the night. I expected her to get M3