Accidentally selected Mike vs Zach as worst instead of Jamal vs Levi lol.
1. Allegra Miles (A) vs Michael Williams (A-) - I was very sceptical of this pairing when it was first revealed. It surprised me! Michael sounded a bit too much like Nick but he sounded good. Allegra on the other hand, her natural voice suited the song so well. She's one to watch out for, that's for sure.
2. Joanna Serenko (A-) vs Roderick Chambers (A-) - Both had their moments and while Roderick's performance was cleaner, Joanna just radiates "artist". Nick made a mistake letting her go.
3. Todd Michael Hall (B) vs Joei Fulco (A-) - Joei just continues to surprise me with her vocal ability. That tone is amazing as well. TMH here was a little less impressive than his blind. I thought this would be a little more even.
4. Chelle (C) vs Anaya Cheyenne (B+) - Hmm... Anaya reminds me of a slightly weaker Kennedy Holmes, which is crazy because she's two years older than Kennedy. She did great here, with some impressive runs. Chelle.... the song didn't help her one bit.
5. Mike Jerel (B) vs Zach Day (C) - Both of their performances paled in comparison to their blinds. This battle was
6. Jamal Corrie (D) vs Levi Watkins (C+) - Nobody needed to hear that. This should've been montaged or short clipped at the very least.
7. Todd Hall