The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Just now, QueenCami said:

Shocked by the hidden vote for Sid tbh, I only knew that FloorWax, Teraginn, and VintageVoice were voting for him 👀

I was fully expecting only the three of us to be voting for him 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thank you all for voting, at least over 170 votes have come in for this Instant Save, I really do appreciate everyone supporting this game. But onto business.

Please welcome your Instant Save contenders!

Kelsie Watts, Payge Turner, and Desz all walk out front and center stage.

I will say the artist that you Instantly Saved, DID get the 4th overall votes from the Semifinals performances. So you decided to stick with this artist to head into the Finale.

The three artists got a good amount of votes each like last week, but there could only be one to advance. 

Winning artist votes - 95

5th Place - 68

6th Place - 44

I will show the forms right after, but to get an idea of how close it was, here you go for now.

Anyways, now to reveal your 4th Finalist!

IDF you have advanced, lastly into the Finale...................

• Like 2

Kelsie Watts: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

KELSIE WATTS, you have done it through the intense Instant Save! You will head into the Finale as the 4th artist getting to sing again! Representing Team John Legend, well done girl!

That means, sorry to Payge Turner and Desz, but your time here is over, however thank you for giving it your all every week. You are amazing talents as well!

(Is everyone shook? I know I am tbh, but congrats to your finalists IDF)

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

KELSIE WATTS, you have done it through the intense Instant Save! You will head into the Finale as the 4th artist getting to sing again! Representing Team John Legend, well done girl!

That means, sorry to Payge Turner and Desz, but your time here is over, however thank you for giving it your all every week. You are amazing talents as well!

Yaaaas Queen! 

She absolutely derserves it 

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

QUEEN! A finale with Kelsie, Cami, and Julia is iconic

• Like 2

Well there you have it IDF, your finalists have all been revealed and the big Grand Finale will take place probably by this weekend. Earliest maybe Thursday. But I will craft the best I can for each artist. I will still use some of your suggestions like in this round so that you still have influence in your Finale!

Feel free to express your opinions on the results. But I hope you enjoyed it overall!

Team Standings/Finalists:

Team Blake(Eliminated)

---------------------------

Team John

Cami Clune(Top 3 Public Vote)

Kelsie Watts(Instantly Saved)

-----------------------------

Team Gwen

--------------------------

Julia Cooper(Top 3 Public Vote)

Team Kelly

----------------------------

Sid Kingsley(Top 3 Public Vote)

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 8 SEMIFINALS LIVE RESULTS, GRAND FINALISTS REVEALED
2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

shocked the voice GIF by NBC
Thanks IDF for not letting me down, until next week when you crown Sid winner of The Voice, YOU ROCK :wub: !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Team Blake(Eliminated)

Team John

Cami Clune(Top 3 Public Vote)

Kelsie Watts(Instantly Saved)

A parallel universe, also known as an alternate universe or alternative universe, or, alternate or alternative reality, is a hypothetical self-contained plane of existence.

Source : Wikipedia

• Haha 1