The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Payge Turner: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

Payge Turner, you will also sing for a chance into the Finale. Go get ready to slay sister!

That means Taryn Papa and Madeline Consoer, I'm sorry but your time ends here. But thank you ladies for giving it your all every round and slaying it!

Team Blake Shelton is now eliminated.

• Like 3

So IDF, first the contenders will sing and like always, you'll vote within a few hours to advance whoever you think should advance into the next round, in this case, the Grand Finale.

Starting things off, is Team John's Rock-Pop singer. She will take on a Celine Dion ballad, just released pretty recently. Please welcome: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "Courage"(Celine Dion)

John: Kelsie you are such a powerful vocalist, but can connect to the song so well and I'm so glad you have reached this far at least. This vocal was everything and more, I'm begging IDF to send you to the Finale because you are so angelic and full of purity! Come on IDF, PLEASE vote for Kelsie!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4

Now for Team Gwen's Indie-Rocker. Taking on a favorite of hers', please welcome: Payge Turner!

Payge Turner - "Breath Of Heaven"(Amy Grant)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJRjinnJCnZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link - Instagram

(If link doesn't work, use performance below)

Gwen: Payge yes! Girl you are so unique and I know this competition is hard, but I'm always so excited to work with you because I feel like we are alike in many ways. But IDF you gotta vote for Payge after that like come on now. PLEASE vote for her! But anyways I love you girl and this song of course! Well done!

• Like 3

Our last performance and then the voting will commence. Here is Team Kelly's versatile powerhouse. Giving it her all with Fleetwood Mac. Please welcome: Desz!

Desz - "Landslide"(Fleetwood Mac)

Kelly: Yes Desz! Girl you just give it everything you have and this vocal was so restrained that it made me feel so many emotions, I truly think you deserve this so much. Not a knock on the other artists, but you are just a whole package. IDF PLEASE vote for Desz or I'll cry, I still believe in you so much so please keep slaying Desz! Love you so much girl!

• Like 2

There are your Instant Save contenders, all trying for a spot in the Finale IDF! Now its time to vote and advance one of them.

Tagging all once again: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie @rp3598

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJm6-azce5Eh0s3yg7DnGPRhogvhXtMgKdp9wBCIvHK4QcCA/viewform?usp=sf_link - VOTING FORMS

You will have until 9:30 PM CDT(10:30 PM EST) to vote for your 4th finalist, you can vote up to 10 TIMES PER IDF User. 

Only one can advance, but feel free to vote for however you like. Remember to tell me if anything with the forms is wrong or just broken/not working for whatever reason. I will fix it ASAP for yall.

Anyways, happy voting IDF! And hope you enjoyed the results show so far! See you all shortly for your 4th Grand Finalist reveal!

Edited by QueenMae16

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 8 SEMIFINALS LIVE RESULTS, INSTANT SAVE VOTING OPEN NOW
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Sid Kingsley: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

SID KINGSLEY, you will be the first to move on to the Finale! The only male left in the competition, he will move on representing Team Kelly Clarkson! Well done brother!

Oh My God Wow GIF

Team John Legend photos, bios for 'The Voice' Season 19, Fall 2020 -  GoldDerby

JULIA COOPER, you will take the last Top 3 spot and head straight into the Finale! Representing Team Gwen Stefani, well done sister!

Shocked Surprised GIF

queen julia, we stan

• Haha 1

Our last performance and then the voting will commence. Here is Team Kelly's versatile powerhouse. Giving it her all with Fleetwood Mac. Please welcome: Desz!

Desz - "Landslide"(Fleetwood Mac)

Kelly: Yes Desz! Girl you just give it everything you have and this vocal was so restrained that it made me feel so many emotions, I truly think you deserve this so much. Not a knock on the other artists, but you are just a whole package. IDF PLEASE vote for Desz or I'll cry, I still believe in you so much so please keep slaying Desz! Love you so much girl!

Bussing DeSz by posting one of her least liked performances?!

Oprah Winfrey GIF

Team John Legend photos, bios for 'The Voice' Season 19, Fall 2020 -  GoldDerby

JULIA COOPER, you will take the last Top 3 spot and head straight into the Finale! Representing Team Gwen Stefani, well done sister!

Pop off sister 🤩

I was worried about her missing out the top 3 spot but I'm glad she got it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Sid Kingsley: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

SID KINGSLEY, you will be the first to move on to the Finale! The only male left in the competition, he will move on representing Team Kelly Clarkson! Well done brother!

Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

I'm proud of IDF for once 🙂

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

The Top 3 PVs received: 145, 140, 121 votes. It was clear cut for them, the 4th vote getter got 97 votes, so really not so close, but you'll have a chance to Instantly Save one more artist in the Middle 3 very shortly!

Having the top 2 separated by 5 votes is interesting because I gave Cami 5 votes 😗