The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Carson: Now to the Instant Save winner of last week, IDF you saved her and this round she will prove she has what it takes to advance. From Team Gwen, with some Charlie Chaplin, please welcome: Chloe Hogan!

Chloe Hogan - "Smile"(Charlie Chaplin)

Gwen: Chloe I just love your pleasant tone and the way you approach songs. We don't need to always go big to feel the emotion within a singer. You have a big voice in your own right and I'm hoping IDF supports that and votes for you! Come on this was such a soothing performance I loved it! I'm so proud of you Chloe and great job!

• Like 3

Carson: Now going to John's final artist of the night. She is the rock-pop singer who has taken on even Kelly Clarkson in the Blinds. With a classic from The Eagles. Please welcome: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "Desperado"(The Eagles)

John: Kelsie you are so amazing with a huge voice, but you know how to restrain yourself to keep the emotion flowing through us. You are truly an intelligent artist and with an appealing tone as well. IDF better vote you, come on now people! Kelsie you truly killed this and deserve to advance, I love you girl and I'm so proud! Well done.

• Like 7

Carson: With Kelly's final artist of the night, and the last remaining male in the competition. Taking on an emotional and iconic Tracy Chapman song, everyone please welcome: Sid Kingsley!

Sid Kingsley - "Fast Car"(Tracy Chapman)

https://fb.watch/6Ay_U-rrhz/

(If link doesn't work, use this)

Kelly: Sid my man, this was such a raw and powerful vocal performance from you. I really loved this for you and it fit you like a glove. Your growl and tone is just so good! Like you have to teach me to be honest! Anyways, IDF please vote for this guy because I think he has what it to progress as well. I love you Sid and well done dude!

• Like 10

Carson: Closing out the night is Gwen's indie-rock vocalist. She took on an original last round, but will take on an emotional power-ballad from The Fray. Everyone please welcome: Payge Turner!

Payge Turner - "How To Save A Life"(The Fray)

Gwen: Oh my gosh Payge yes! What a perfect way to close out the night and I think you are such a unique artist who knows what you want to do, with conveying all the emotion in the world to us. IDF has to vote for you because how can you let something like your talent go like really?! You are so amazing, I love you girl and I'm so proud of you beyond the stars!

• Like 7

There you have it IDF, your Top 10 has just performed and gave it there all. Now its time for you to vote for who you want to advance to next weeks' Top 8 Semifinals!

Tagging all once again: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie @rp3598

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehdTyzGRPfO_CxWbcKZ2X_384SQysXIAVd3PmjZ37JVJHxCA/viewform?usp=sf_link - Voting Forms

Like always, you can vote for how many artists you want, split them however. The Top 7 will advance right away and the Bottom 3 will perform for the Instant Save.

Voting will be until: 5:30 PM CDT(6:30 EST) on 7/8(This Thursday). You will have about two days to vote. You can vote up to 10 times PER IDF User.

Once again, if anything is wrong or I forgot to add something. Tell me and I'll fix it. Happy voting IDF! And I hope you enjoyed the show!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 10 LIVE PERFORMANCES, VOTING OPEN NOW

My ranking on their performance

1. Payge Turner

2. Cami Clune/Sid Kingsley

3. Kelsie Watts/Desz

4.Taryn Papa

5. Chloe Hogan

6. Julia Cooper

7. Madeline Cosoer

8. Lauren Frihauf!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2021 at 11:43 PM, rp3598 said:

I keep missing the voting window 😭 but look at Sid still in this. Surprised he got more votes than Chloe.

Considering there's at least three known hardcore Sid fans actively supporting him in this redux, I'm not terribly surprised he's still here once any more "casual" support gets accounted for (though admittedly Sid over Chloe was unexpected).

• Like 1