The Voice Season 22 Redux(QM16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED NOW

QueenMae16

Hello yall and welcome back to another season for The Voice Redux! Feels like it's been forever since we last had one, but I'll take up hosting another season of them with this one. So here's the S22 Redux of TVUSA! 

Note: @istersay Feel free to move this to games, I just wanted everyone in this sub-forum to know this is being created.

Now onto the format!

BLIND AUDITIONS: No real change here, all the teams will remain the same.

BATTLES: The matchups will be relatively the same here as well, but with possible winner switches and of course, the STEALS. Each coach will have 2 Steals, no Saves will be available. Forming the Top 36 when we go into the Knockouts. If a Battle was montaged, I will of course try to find a rehearsal taping for the matchup, but if not then I'll find an alternative performance for the battle.

KNOCKOUTS: This is where the matchups will really start to get switched around. Also, like my last Redux, there will be a Triple KO matchup per team as there are 9 members each, two winners will advance from them and the loser will still be available for a Steal. Each coach will have 1 Steal here as well. By the end of this round, the Top 24 live show artists will be formed.

LIVE SHOWS - Top 24 Playoffs > Top 16 > Top 14(Fan Week) > Top 11(Variety/Challenge Week) > Top 8 Semifinals > Top 4 Grand Finale

IDF will be able to vote for the advancements of the artists from here on out.

Note: INSTANT SAVES will not be used in this Redux, if you want them to be present again, then please tell me, I just didn't know if IDF found them a bit unfair with the little voting time there is as opposed to the performance nights(I truly want to be as fair as possible here)

Top 24 Playoffs: Each team will perform at a time, 3 Public Votes and 1 Coach Save will be available per team. Forming the Top 16 by the end of this round.

Top 16: No real theme here, just will try to give the best song for the artist. Bottom 2 will be eliminated.

Top 14: Fan Week - All songs selected this round will be determined by you, IDF. I'll try to give the best fit for them from the suggestions, and if a song has a lot of support, then it'll probably be chosen. Bottom 3 will be eliminated. 

Top 11: Variety/Challenge Week - All songs will also be selected from you, IDF. Like the IRL seasons, this is where the artist will try to go outside their lanes and challenge themselves whether by doing another genre or style for them, but also making it fit themselves. So think of a flip arrangement as an example. Bottom 3 will be eliminated.

Top 8 Semifinals: No real theme here either, artists will go all out trying for a Finale spot. The Top 4 votes regardless of whichever team they are on, will be sent through to the Grand Finale. Bottom 4 will be eliminated.

Top 4 Grand Finale: 1 Ballad(can be a soft or power-ballad) and 1 Upbeat/Fun performance for each Finalist. They will also sing a 3rd time with a song defining them as an artist(Pretty much something like in their Top 16 or Top 8 performances) The placements will be revealed in ascending order. 4th Place > 3rd Place > Winner revealed(So like the IRL show)

Feel free to ask if anything is unclear, I tried to make everything as organized as possible. 

I will also have docs to give for the voting, and the song suggestions.

Again, Instant Saves, if you care for them, please let me know. 

Battles will begin either tomorrow May 10th, or the day after, May 11th. I know IRL S23 is finishing up, so I wanted to get a jumpstart for this, although tell me if you think I should wait tbh, don't want to distract and make yall frustrated.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 6

Top 56 Team Standings:

Team Blake:
---------------------
Bryce Leatherwood
Bodie
Brayden Lape
Kate Kalvach
Kevin Hawkins
Eva Ulliman
Austin Montgomery
The Dryes(Duo)
Jaeden Luke
Madison Hughes
Hillary Torchiana
Ansley Burns
Benny Weag
Tanner Fussell

Team Camila:
-------------------------
Morgan Myles
Devix
Eric Who
Steven McMorran
Andrew Igbokidi
Reina Ley
Orlando Mendez
Chello
Constance Howard
Zach Newbould
Sydney Kronmiller
Grace Bello
Ava Lynn Thuresson
Sasha Hurtado

Team Gwen:
-----------------------
Justin Aaron
Kique 
Alyssa Witrado
Rowan Grace
Daysia
Kayla Don Der Heide
Cara Brindisi
Destiny Leigh
Ian Harrison
Jay Allen
Sadie Bass
Tanner Howe
Julia Aslanli
Jillian Jordyn

Team John:
--------------------------
Omar Jose Cardona
Parijita Bastola
Kim Cruse
The Marilands(Duo)
Emma Brooke
Morgan Taylor
Valarie Harding
Peyton Aldridge
Kara McKee
Lana Love
David Andrew
SOLsong
Nia Skyfer
Dia Malai 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Glad you're hosting this! I trust you to be consistent with this much more than I was with mine... 😬

Haha, it's understandable that things in life can happen.

I'm finding some more time recently, so I wanted to get this going since this season really needs this redux lol.

• Like 1

Battles Part 1:

Team Blake - Bodie Vs Jaeden Luke "As Long As You Love Me"(Justin Bieber)

Blake: You both are crazy talented and have such variety in your voices. I think moving forward I have to choose the one who I think I can do more with in terms have vocal ability. So the winner of this Battle is Bodie.

Carson: Congrats to Bodie! Coaches, Jaeden is now available to steal.

GWEN and CAMILA STEAL Jaeden.

Camila: You are crazy talented Jaeden and I really felt your performance, I really wanted to hear more of what you do, so I can't let you go in this moment. I'll help you get to where you want to go.

Gwen: I have such a history with your type of genre Jaeden, I can do it all in the Alternative lane, Pop lane, you name it. I can help you succeed if you don't want to be stuck in a box.

Jaeden: Thank you both so much, I think I just have to go with my heart and choose who I think I be myself with, so I'm joining Team Camila.

Jaeden joins CAMILA, Camila STEALS Jaeden.

Team Gwen - Kique Vs Tanner Howe "Don't You(Forget About Me)"(Simple Minds)

Gwen: I think you both really delivered and I really loved how you gave your heart into it. I think going forward is someone who I think has the IT factor, so the winner of this Battle is Kique.

Carson: Congrats to Kique, Tanner is available to steal.

No coaches steal, Tanner Howe is eliminated.

Team John - Emma Brooke Vs Nia Skyfer "She's All I Wanna Be"(Tate McRae)

John: You both are so talented in your own right and I really loved your energy that you gave. I think going forward is just choosing which type of singer I can help the most. So the winner of this Battle is Emma.

Carson: Congrats to Emma, Nia is available to steal.

No coaches steal, Nia is eliminated.

Team Camila - Sasha Hurtado Vs Devix - "Electric Feel"(MGMT)

Camila: Like damn, you both are just true artists in your own right. I can go either way here, but I think going forward would be someone who I think has more versatility to them. So the winner is Devix.

Carson: Congrats to Devix, Sasha is now available to steal.

GWEN and JOHN Steal Sasha!

Gwen: Sasha, you have the capability to do it all in a performance, I don't think you are restricted by genre and I truly think you can be someone to watch out for. I can help you get to your full potential!

John: Sasha I think I can help Indie-Alt girls the most, and you kinda fill that lane but also can do anything you know? If you were to join Team Legend, I can bring you to where you need to go as well.

Sasha: Thank you both so much, I have to go with who I think can help me bloom the most and I think that coach is Gwen.

Sasha joins TEAM GWEN, Gwen Steals Sasha.

Team John - Peyton Aldridge Vs Kara McGee "More Than Words"(Extreme)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkPmCJqA4qi/ - Instagram

If doesn't work, use link below:

John: You both have such angelic tones and I really appreciate you giving it your all in this. I think going forward is someone who I think has such a classic and warm tone that I can't let go, so the winner is Kara.

Carson: Congrats to Kara, Peyton is now available to steal.

No coaches steal, Peyton is eliminated.

Team Blake - Bryce Leatherwood Vs The Dryes "Red Dirt Road"(Brooks & Dunn)

Blake: I know the tempo was lost in the beginning, but all three of yall got in their in the middle and greatly recovered. I think both talent groups have such a pure country tone, but going forward I have to go with who can do more, so the winner of this battle is Bryce.

Carson: Congrats to Bryce, The Dryes are available to steal.

No coaches steal, the Dryes are eliminated.

Team Camila - Andrew Igbokidi Vs Zach Newbould "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"(Whitney Houston)

Camila: Both of you bring such a different dynamic to the song, I think you complimented each other so well that I wish I could bring both of you. But going forward will be someone who really embodies the song, so the winner of this Battle is Andrew.

Carson: Congrats to Andrew, Zach is available to steal.

No coaches steal, Zach is eliminated.

Team John - David Andrew Vs Kim Cruse "Heartbreak Anniversary"(GIVEON)

John: I think you both absolutely killed it, David you brought yourself up to the plate since we know that Kim was a force already. Going forward, I have to choose who I think can win this whole thing though, so the winner is Kim.

Carson: Congrats to Kim, David is available to steal.

No coaches steal, David is eliminated. 

Team Gwen - Justin Aaron Vs Destiny Leigh "No More Drama"(Mary J. Blige)

Gwen: Like damn, you both showed up and came to take us to church! If no coach helps me out here then I need to quit, but for real, going forward will be the one who I think is just a powerhouse who I think can only continue to grow and give the best performances they can. So the winner of this battle is Justin.

Carson: Congrats to Justin, Destiny is available to steal.

BLAKE, JOHN, and CAMILA all STEAL Destiny!

Blake: You are just insane as well Destiny, I think you both were pretty even in your own right. I know I'm the country coach, but I can win and get multiple kinds of artists to the Finale, so please join this old cowboy!

John: I think I have more of a speciality here and Destiny you are just amazing, going forward I would have you push yourself to reach your true potential, cause I even feel like this wasn't your peak and that's scary! So please join me Destiny!

Camila: I may be the rookie here, but I have been in this competition setting before and know what goes on to have your best performance, join me Destiny and I can help you with where you need to go girl!

Destiny: Thank you all so much, I think I have to go with the one who I can thrive the best with, so Team John.

DESTINY JOINS TEAM JOHN, John Steals Destiny.

Team Blake - Eva Ullman Vs Ansley Burns "Wildest Dreams"(Taylor Swift)

- As Eva

- As Ansley

Blake: You both gave such a sweet and powerful vocal, I'm so glad I got you both on my team. I think going forward, I have to go with who I think has the power to really compete with the other teams, so the winner of this Battle is Eva.

Carson: Congrats to Eva, Ansley is available to steal.

No coaches steal, Ansley is eliminated.

End of Battles Part 1.

Tell me what you think about the show and give me your opinions on the matter, I really did my research on everyone's potential and of course the performances themselves to assemble who should move forward.

But I know I can't please everyone, so sorry if a result frustrates you(flashbacks to Peyton Lamar in S19 Redux lol)

Thank you for watching and stay tuned for Part 2 which should come tomorrow!

You had a chance to fix Zach's elimination and you didn't take it??? Girl...

Should've eliminated Jaeden instead

Cool with everything else though and of course appreciate all the work you put into it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nytsch said:

You had a chance to fix Zach's elimination and you didn't take it??? Girl...

Should've eliminated Jaeden instead

Cool with everything else though and of course appreciate all the work you put into it.

That's a hot take at a Jaeden elimination 👀

Zach wasn't worth the effort tbh for his voice, maybe that's my hot take :haha:

Thanks though, the pre-lives took me a few weeks to research and to set everything up together.

Edited by QueenMae16

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

That's a hot take at a Jaeden elimination 👀

Zach wasn't worth the effort tbh for his voice, maybe that's my hot take :haha:

Thanks though, the pre-lives took me a few weeks to research and to set everything up together.

Never cared for Jaeden tbh, his BA song was boring and I didn't think his voice was good enough to make up for it. We didn't see his KO though so who knows.

I loved Andrew's BA but thought Zach fairly won that battle. I loved both of his performances.

OTOH I checked up on his social media not too long ago and he's posting Luke Combs and Morgan Wallen covers, so maybe you're right that he wasn't worth it lmao

• Haha 1

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 22 Redux(QM16): BATTLES Part 1
39 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I hope this Redux gives justice to Parijita. I hope she reaches the finale and be given good songs. 

I'll definitely try my best to adjust course for certain performances/songs. I want everyone to have a fair shot here.

Of course, IDF will at least suggest songs for two rounds and have lingering influence for the Semis and Finale(just like my last redux)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Didn’t think Peyton was bad enough to get eliminated but I’m not too mad about it lol. Love The Dryes getting eliminated though :devilwave:

Funniest thing about reduxes, is that people seem to be more happy about certain people getting eliminated as opposed to the actual winner of the matchup :haha:

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 1