Claire DeJean Vs. Chevel Shepherd

JHUD:
MaKenzie Thomas Vs. Patrique Fortson  
Jake Wells Vs. Cody Ray Raymond

ADAM:
DeAndre Nico Vs. Zaxai
Reagan Strange Vs. Abby Cates

Loving the results to far! 

Abby better advance over Reagan or else- jk 😂 especially if you'll use her iconic BOY performance 💁🏻‍♀️

Rooting for Jake, MaKenzie, Katrina (better not be robbed againn), and Kym 💘

• Like 2

GOOD MORNING IDF! 

Today is the last part of knockouts and we will move on to lives! But before we move on to lives!

Lets welcome our first performers for today From TEAM BLAKE!

Mercedes Ferreira-Dias Vs. OneUp Vs. Colton Smith 

- Mercedes Ferreira-Dias -. The Joke by Brandi Carliles

- Colton Smith - I Put A Spell On You by Annie Lenox

- Oneup - Hello By Adele

Blake: Now this is the match that i really want! All of ypu really did well! Considering that i pair both of my steals! As OneUp finishes performing, the struggle is real on who am i going to bring in the lives, im not really sure if some of my co-coaches gonna steal one of you! Mercedes! Your voice really improved a lot! You now have that really nice tone that will capture every heart of people! And im glad that you did sing a country rock, it really suits to your voice! Colton, your voice just can go around in circles! I really love thelat you can hit notes everytime! And for me you are kinda a consistent artist! OneUp! Boys, this is an absolute performance! I love how your voice blends well! I love how both of you did a ballad song when particularly you guys always got the moves but atleast we saw something different!

The first artist that i will pick to join the lives is the artist that i think is consistent when performing and that is OneUp

The second artist i will pick is the only one in my team that i really admire their vocals and that is Mercedes

Carson: Congratulations for both of you! Coaches! Colton is available for steal!

No coaches steal, Colton is eliminated

WINNER: ONEUP AND MERCEDES

One-Up-p02-425.jpg

Mercedes-p01-425.jpg

STEAL: NONE

LOSE:COLTON

IMG-20210621-085616.jpg

• Like 3

Up next is from TEAM JHUD

MaKenzie Thomas Vs. Patrique Fortson 

-Mackenzie Thomas - How Depp Is Your Love by Bee Gees

-Patrique Fortson - -I Dont Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith

JHud:*Throws both of her shoes. Now this is what we called the best Knockout pairing, both of your voices are on the A+ tier level! Mackenzie, this is the most cleanest and complex run that I've heard in my entire life! Like every part lf this performance is remarkable, every aspect and ratio! In short everything. Patrique, you know what you made this performance like your own concert! You really have a powerful voice! And your notes are clean too! Both of you did the best runs in this show FOR ME!

The artist that i will pick is the one that is slighly more best than the other one and that is Mackenzie

Carson:Mackenzie you are moving on to Lives! Coaches Patrique is available for a steal!

KELLY AND BLAKE PUSH THEIR BUTTONS

Patrique picks BLAKE😲

WINNER:MACKENZIE

Ma-Kenzie-Thomas-p02-425.jpg

STEAL:PATRIQUE

Patrique-Forson-p01-425.jpg

LOSE:NONE

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 4

Up next is from TEAM KELLY

Claire DeJean Vs. Chevel Shepherd

-Claire DeJean - Drivers Lisence by Olivia Rodrigo

-Chevel Shepherd -Travelin' Soldier by The Chicks

Kelly: i love how both of your genres are different from each other! And both of your talent that is just put of this world! Claire! Your voice is so soothing! I love that you pick a song that will really fits in your voice, and it works! Eventhough this is not that perfect i know you will grow because you are so young but this is an incredible performance! Chevel, this performance reminds me of a singer who actually tells story while singing, this is so fantastic and i think you hit the notes perfectly, i kinda like your style that is different from other young girls joining this competition.

The artist that i will move to Live playoffs is the one that i think is more unique, and that is Chevel

Carson: Chevel Congratulations you are moving on to Lives! Coaches claire is available for steal!

No Coaches Steal, Claire is Eliminated (Sorry guys😔)

WINNER:CHEVEL

Chevel-Shepherd-P01-425-1.jpg

STEAL:NONE

LOSE:CLAIRE

IMG-20210621-090907.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Up next is from TEAM ADAM

Reagan Strange Vs. Abby Cates

-Reagan Strange - Dancing On My Own by Robyn popularized by Calum Scott

-Abby Cates - Because Of You Kelly Clarkson

Adam: I think both of you are one of the best in my team this season! I think y'all nailed this performances! Dancing on my own and Because of you are a really hard song choices to sing,. Especially when your voices are not that stable! But both of you did well! Raegan i really think your voice is great and clean but i think you really need to push your voice more when performing, but who cares you are just in the middle of transforming to a teenager but dont worry this is a great performance! Abby! Ypu really have that rich tone in your voice! You really have a huge improvement since blind Auditions and that is great, im also happy that i steal you during battles because you did great on my team!

The winner that i will pick is the one who go beyond their limit and that is Abby!

Carson:Abby you are moving on to Live Shows! Congratulations! Coaches Raegan is available for steal!

BLAKE USE HIS FINAL STEAL

WINNER:ABBY

Abby-Cates-p02-4245.jpg

STEAL:RAEGAN

Reagan-Strange-p01-425.jpg

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 4

Up Next is from TEAM ADAM

DeAndre Nico Vs. Zaxai

-Zaxai - Cruisin' by Gwyneth Paltrow & Huey Lewis

-DeAndre Nico - Wanted by Hunter Hayes

Adam: Wow! This is the meaning of the voice! Both of your voices are really soothing and good to hear! I love the runs both of you did and the notes both of you hitting! Zaxai, this is an refreshing song choice and performance! I love how you enjoy performing it and that is the best part! DeAndre when you are in the middle part already and jump at the big note i am totally shocked on how clean it is, you are a very professional singer! 

The person that i will pick is the one that i personally like more and that is DeAndre!

Carson: Congratulations Deandre! Coaches Zaxai is available for a steal!

KELLY PUSHES HER FINAL STEAL

WINNER:DEANDRE

De-Andre-Nico-p01-425-2.jpg

STEAL:ZAXAI

Zaxai-p01-425-2.jpg

• Like 5

Up next is the last knockout pair from TEAM JHUD

Jake Wells Vs. Cody Ray Raymond

-Jake Wells - Left Handed by Jake Wells

-https://youtu.be/caPVlU3bte0

-Cody Ray Raymond - Breathe!

https//youtu.be/OepAhfU6thI

JHud: Both of you did an unfamiliar song choice but i think its a great chance to let people like the song because of your performances! Jake! I love your spirit when it comes to performing! You have a great voice and a great musicianship! Cody! I love that i steal ypu during your battles with Sandy because i know that you can do more and you actually did! This performance is a good one, i think your voice is unique and stable but i need something more!

The winner that i will pick is the one that i think will do more on my team and that is Jake!

Carson: Congratulations Jake you are moving on to Lives! Coaches! Cody is available for steal!

No Coaches Steal, Cody is Eliminated

WINNER:JAKE

Jake-Wells-p01-550.jpg

LOSE:CODY

IMG-20210621-092440.jpg

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Up Next is from TEAM BLAKE

Katrina Cain Vs. Chris Kroeze

-Katrina Cain - Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

-Chris Kroeze - Burning House by Cam

Blake: I find both of your performance fun! I gotta say this performances are kinda on the same level but i have a clear winner when it comes to overall! Katrina! I love the fact that you are so talented! Your piano is flawless! And your voice is angelic! Chris! I love your song choice! It really gives me the chills! Man you just got the voice!

The winner that i will choose is Chris!

Carson:Chris Congratulations! Coaches Katrina is available for steal! 

JHUD PUSHES HER FINAL STEAL!

WINNER:CHRIS

Chris-Kroeze-p01-425.jpg

STEAL:KATRINA

Katrina-Cain-p01-425.jpg

LOSE: NONE

• Like 4

Last Knockouts pairing for today are from TEAM KELLY

Kymberli Joye Vs. Delaney Silvernell Vs. Natasia GreyCloud

-Kymberli Joye--Mercy by Zadd, Grey ft. Maren Morris

-Delaney Silvernell - Praying by Kesha

-Natasia GreyCloud - Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton

Kelly: All of you did great! Ladies i love the fact that all of you are hardworking and performing at your best levels especially lives is next! Kymberli! You just level up every performance! Froman amazing blind auditions! To one of the best battles in the voice and now one of the most powerful performance from my team! I think you really had the power to perform any diva songs! Delaney! I love the effort that you took in this performance! But i think you got slightly by the edge when hitting that solid note, i think it will be great if you do it by head tone but still a strong performance! Natasia! This is wonderful and great! You perform it wonderful! I think you can do more!

The first person i will bring to lives is Kymberli

The second person i will bring to lives is Natasia

Carson: Both of you Congratulations! Coaches Delaney is available for steals! 

NO STEALS LEFT

WINNER:KYMBERLI AND NATASIA

Kymberli-Joye-P02-425.jpg

Natasia-Greycloud-P01-425.jpg

LOSE:DELANEY

IMG-20210621-093353.jpg

ENDS OF KNOCKOUTS

• Like 3

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US S15 REDUX (KNOCKOUTS LAST PART POSTED)

Since KNOCKOUTS ARE FINISHED I will now post the voting rules in LIVE PLAYOFFS

-80% Public Vote
-20% IAN27TAY'S Score
=100% Total points

You heard it right! I will not vote in the poll! but i will give my own scores to the Contestants! Don't worry i will post MY SCORES after every contestants are done performing!

Then after i gathered up all the scores from public and my score.(This will only happen in the playoffs and the rest of the live shows will be pure 100% public votes!)

I will then announce the:

-3 Overall/Public votes= highest overall

-1 Coach Save=highest score that i given to an artist that is not yet saved by Overall/Public votes

-1 Wildcard per team= the one who just got the more votes overall in the three remaining contestant

Then after i announce who is saved i will post the performance of the 4 wildcards and open a poll to determine who will fill the last spot

In the TOP 17

*The normal voting lines will be open for 2 DAYS and the result will then be posted after an hour of the closing announcement!

**The wildcard/instant save performance will be open half of the day or 12 hours! (Since i dont know if all can vote in 6 hours because we have different time in our countries) The result will then be posted after an hour of the closing announcement!

***There will be no COACH COMMENTS since there are 28 performances in one day! (Only gotta post their background😅)

Y'all can ask questions if something is not that clear 🤪

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

Since KNOCKOUTS ARE FINISHED I will now post the voting rules in LIVE PLAYOFFS

-80% Public Vote
-20% IAN27TAY'S Score
=100% Total points

You heard it right! I will not vote in the poll! but i will give my own scores to the Contestants! Don't worry i will post MY SCORES after every contestants are done performing!

Then after i gathered up all the scores from public and my score.(This will only happen in the playoffs and the rest of the live shows will be pure 100% public votes!)

I will then announce the:

-3 Overall/Public votes= highest overall

-1 Coach Save=highest score that i given to an artist that is not yet saved by Overall/Public votes

-1 Wildcard per team= the one who just got the more votes overall in the three remaining contestant

Then after i announce who is saved i will post the performance of the 4 wildcards and open a poll to determine who will fill the last spot

In the TOP 17

*The normal voting lines will be open for 2 DAYS and the result will then be posted after an hour of the closing announcement!

**The wildcard/instant save performance will be open half of the day or 12 hours! (Since i dont know if all can vote in 6 hours because we have different time in our countries) The result will then be posted after an hour of the closing announcement!

***There will be no COACH COMMENTS since there are 28 performances in one day! (Only gotta post their background😅)

Y'all can ask questions if something is not that clear 🤪

Math and Figures :dead:😫

• Haha 2

TEAM STANDINGS UPDATE

A=Win

A=Steal

A=Lose

TEAM KELLY

Lynnea Moorer(CB)
SandyRedd
Kymberli Joye
Chevel Shepherd