The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Next performing is DeAndre Nico, 23, of Port Arthur, Texas, performed Bruno Mars’ “When I Was Your Man.” Adam Levine turned at the first run-through of the chorus and was quickly joined by Jennifer Hudson. Near the end of the performance, Kelly Clarkson and Blake Shelton turned too, giving DeAndre just the second four-chair turn of Season 15. Adam calls him “a beast,” saying his voice is “both rich and soulful.” DeAndre joined Team Adam.

Singing Ordinary People by John Legend

• Like 1

Next performing is Tyke James, 17, of Laie, Hawaii, performed a unique version of Pink’s “Perfect” for his blind audition. Adam Levine turned early in the performance, but wound up being the only coach to do so, meaning Tyke automatically became a member of Team Adam.

Performing Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon 

• Like 3

Up next is Kameron Marlowe, 21 of Kannapolis, N.C., auditioned with Luke Combs’ “One Number Away.” Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson turned at last second. Despite Adam Levine coaching Kelly on how to land a country singer, Kameron opted to join Team Blake.

Performing I Ain't Living Like This by Waylon Jennings

• Like 1

Next is Natalie Brady, 33, of Nashville, Tenn., performed “Barracuda” by Heart. Her rousing performance prompted a quick chair turn from Adam Levine. Jennifer Hudson followed near the end of the song. Adam proclaims that Natalie should have been a four-chair turn, adding that the rock-and-roll community needs her. Natalie joined Team Adam.

Singing River Deep, Mountain High by Tina Turner

• Like 2

Next up is Abby Cates, 17, of Cincinnati, Ohio, auditioned with “Scars to Your Beautiful” by Alessia Cara. Pre-audition, Abby said she was hoping Kelly Clarkson would turn for her. And she did, pretty early in the performance. But she wound up being the only chair turn, which surprised Kelly, who said Abby reminded her of Tori Kelly. (Now team Adam)

Performing Next To Me by Imagine Dragons

Last Performing for Team Adam is RADHA, 20, of Jersey City, N.J., auditioned with “Mama Knows Best” by Jessie J. Her big opening prompted a quick chair turn by Adam Levine. Jennifer Hudson and Blake Shelton also turned by the end of the performance. Adam blocked Jennifer, then landed Radha for his team after compimenting her “control and maturity.”

Singing Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn and Sia

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Last team to perform for today is from Team Kelly starting with Chevel Shepherd,16, of Farmington, N.M., auditioned with “If I Die Young” by The Band Perry. Kelly Clarkson, determined to land a country artist, turned early in the performance, followed by Blake Shelton and Jennifer Hudson. Though she and Blake have the same birthday, Chevel decided to join Team Kelly.

Singing Grandpa (Tell me Bout The Good Old Days) by The Judds

• Like 2

Next up is Kymberli Joye, 26, of Windsor, Conn., auditioned with Whitney Houston’s “Run to You.” Her sterling vocals prompted an almost immediate chair turn from Kelly Clarkson and, by the chorus, Jennifer Hudson had turned as well. Blake Shelton joined them by the end of the song. That said, Kelly blocked Jennifer, eliminating her as an option for Kymberli. The singer decided to join Team Kelly.

Performing Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Up next is  Zaxai, 29, of Brooklyn, N.Y. performed “Come and Get Your Love” by Redbone for his blind audition. His killer range prompted a quick chair turn from Jennifer Hudson. Kelly Clarkson turned as well, only to realize she’d been blocked by Jennifer. Since no one else turned, that meant Zaxai automatically joined Team JHUD. Jennifer complimented him on “a beautiful voice.”

Singing When I Need You by Leo Sayer

• Like 1

Next is Dave Fenley, 39, of Nashville, Tenn., auditioned with Travis Tritt’s “Help Me Hold On.” His gruff vocals had Kelly Clarkson turning around after the first two lines. By the time Dave hit the chorus, Blake Shelton had turned as well. Blake gave Dave kudos for his song selection. Dave opted to join Team Blake. (Now Team Kelly)

Covering Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground by Willie Nelson

• Like 1

Coming up is Natasia Greycloud, 29, of Nashville, Tenn., auditioned with Sam Smith’s “I’m Not the Only One.” Her soulful voice had Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson debating who should turn. Then Natasia hit a big note and both did, simultaneously. Natasia decided to join Team Jennifer.

Performing God Is A Woman by Ariana Grande

• Like 1

Next is Lynnea Moorere (CB) She failed to turn a chair with her cover of Khalid’s “Location,” but Kelly Clarkson wanted to hear something else, something that would be a better showcase for Lynnea’s vocal ability.

The 19-year-old from California launched into a short a cappella snippet of Adele’s “Someone Like You” and blew the coaches away.

Singing Wolves by Selena Gomez

• Like 1

Last performer this day is Sandy Redd, 35, of Chicago, Ill., auditioned with “River” by Bishop Briggs, immediately showing off impressive vocals and stage presence. Adam Levine and Jennifer Hudson turned quickly; before the performance ended, Kelly Clarkson and Blake Shelton had joined them, giving Sandy just the third four-chair turn of Season 15. Jennifer threw both shoes as a compliment, but Sandy joined Team Kelly.

Performing No More Drama by Mary J. Blige

• Like 4

IAN27TAY'S SCORE FOR THE CONTESTANTS FOR COACH SAVE

TEAM BLAKE

ARTIST A - 19
ARTIST B - 18.5
ARTIST C - 18
ARTIST D - 17.6
ARTIST E - 16.4
ARTIST F - 15.7
ARTIST G -. 15.3

TEAM JHUD

ARTIST A - 20
ARTIST B - 19
ARTIST C - 18.7
ARTIST D - 18.5
ARTIST E - 16.2
ARTIST F - 15.8
ARTIST G -. 15.5

TEAM ADAM

ARTIST A - 19
ARTIST B - 18.8
ARTIST C - 18.5
ARTIST D - 18.2
ARTIST E - 17.8
ARTIST F - 16.7
ARTIST G -. 15.4

TEAM KELLY

ARTIST A - 19.8
ARTIST B - 19.5
ARTIST C - 19
ARTIST D - 18.8
ARTIST E - 18.7
ARTIST F - 18.5
ARTIST G -. 18.3

AVERAGE SCORES PER TEAM

TEAM KELLY - 18.94
TEAM ADAM - 17.77
TEAM JHUD - 17.67
TEAM BLAKE - 17.21

NAMES WILL BE REVEALED AFTER RESULTS!

• Thanks 1

TAGGING ALL AGAIN FOR THE VOTING! (If you are not tagged you can vote too! If you want to be tagged in the next parts just comment down below 😁)

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat@Solaris @QueenMae16 @Angeles @QueenCami @QueenKalie @jarmon @AliXRose @KimberlyxKyla @B-B @Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @Feder @DorisAnn @British Man @Gustavo527 @thevoiceisthetop @VintageVoice @Dalton Eduardo @Harmat @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHxk1wjvbmKIXArM8UsFZmJVliZsRpwKkNb9HfPe5ApXd9kQ/viewform

What's up guys! You can now vote! The form is here! You can vote up to 10 times, dont worry i will notify you if you voted more than or less than. Again only the Top 3 Overall (PV + IAN27TAY score) will advance first! The coach save is the highest in IAN27TAY score that is not yet saved! And of course 1 Wildcard! The highest overall that is not saved! After that we will know the TOP 17, Vote Wisely and enjoy IDF!

Voting will close on June 24 2021 at 9:40 am GMT + 8 (Philippines Time) Results will be posted afterwards! I will notify you once again so you can witness the results! And in the Wildcard/Instant Save you all will have 12 hours to vote! 

(Comment below if y'all can access the link)

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Wait.. I thought Abby won her KO on Team Adam and advanced? 😅

Omg that's why its only 27, wait i'll fix it! Thank you for the notice

Edited by IAN27TAY

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US S15 REDUX - TOP 28 PLAYOFFS VOTING, OPEN!
3 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

IAN27TAY'S SCORE FOR THE CONTESTANTS FOR COACH SAVE

TEAM BLAKE

ARTIST A - 19
ARTIST B - 18.5
ARTIST C - 18
ARTIST D - 17.6
ARTIST E - 16.4
ARTIST F - 15.7
ARTIST G -. 15.3

TEAM JHUD

ARTIST A - 20