Kirk Jay 

Chris Kroeze

??????

Kayley Hill

Ele Ivory(CB)

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Thanks 2

GOOD MORNING IDF!

Last time we witness the first batch of battles! And we will continue it now!

But before we start our battles, lets welcome our special guest performer for today! Lets leave the door open!

Carson: That was a fun performance guys! Thank you!

• Like 4

Episode 3: Battles Part 2

Carson:Today! we will  witness another 8 battles and we will start with team blake! 

Rachel Messer Vs. Katrina Cain -Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye and Kimbra

Contestants on picking/joing Blake:

Katrina: “I just kind of had a gut feeling. I knew that he had won a bunch of times, so of course that was in the back of my mind. But I really felt like he saw me as an artist and not just a contestant. So I was really interested in hearing what he had to say about the business and where he thinks my voice can go.”

Rachel: “Going into it, I had my heart set on Blake Shelton. And I just felt like he would be a really great match for me style-wise and also he does seem like a very relatable person. But Kelly turned around and she was just being so sweet and I was almost convinced. I almost went with Kelly, but I just had to go with my gut and it was with Blake.”

Blake: First of all this battle is on fire! Both of you obviously gave your best and it really payed off! Both of you are incredible vocalist like oh my god. But like the others coaches say, theres that vowel sound that sometimes the lyrics on both of you is not that clear but nonetheless i will pick the artist who i think has bigger range and the one who sang the most comfortable and that is Katrina Cain!

Carson: Katrina! Congratiolations you are one step closer to live shows! Coaches! Rachel is available for steal 

No coaches steal, Rachel Messer is eliminated

WINNER:KATRINA

Katrina-Cain-p01-425-1.jpg

STEAL:NONE

LOSE:RACHEL

IMG-20210617-230343.jpg

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Up next is from TEAM ADAM

Emily Hough Vs. Reagan Strange -Photographby Ed Sheeran

Contestants on picking Adam:

Emily: “From the beginning, even when I went in for my open call, I knew I wanted Adam. His words that he said for me when I was on stage — he definitely fought the hardest for me and just really convinced me that we’d work well together. I think I made a good choice.”

Raegan: “I originally went in wanting either Blake or Kelly and my heart was really, really set on Blake. But when I got on stage and I heard the words that Adam said … I guess my gut feeling was just telling me: Adam.”

Adam:Girls, First of all im so proud to both of you! Emily you are just 16 and Raegan you are just 13 but all of you performed like a professional singer! So much talent for both of you! This is like a Game of Thrones but in a singing way! Regardless of what will happen i gotta say that both of you will be successful one day! Okay, im gonna pick Raegan

Carson: Congratulations Raegan you are moving on to Knockouts! Coaches? Emily is available for steal! 

No coaches steal, Emily is eliminated

WINNER:RAEGAN

Reagan-Strange-p01-425-1.jpg

LOSE:EMILY

IMG-20210617-230404.jpg

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Next up is the Three Battle from TEAM KELLY

Josh Davis vs Lynnea Moorer(CB) vs Claire DeJean- -Secret Love Song by Little Mix ft Jason Derulo

Contestants on picking Kelly as their coach:

Josh: “I think Kelly is an awesome person. She has a lot of good energy. She’s an incredible singer. I think she’s helped me a lot. She’s just a really awesome person.”

Lynnea:“I chose Kelly because she was the one who gave me the opportunity during the blinds, to sing that second song and show people that I was capable of being on the show,” Lynnea told Voice Views. “I just needed to sing a different song!”

Claire De Jean:“I was actually very close to choosing Blake but I think the reason that I chose Kelly was because the way that she described me as an artist. I think that she just got me a little bit more than Blake did. And I don’t know, I just felt it in my gut that she was the right coach for me.”

Kelly: Wow, this is an intense battle! All of you did an amazing job singing a hard ballad song and all of your harmonies are on point! Josh! You never failed to impressed me, I love how your voice still connects to the two girls and that is really great! Lynnea! Girl im happy that the voters put you in my team! I really think that you did well in my team and your vocals are on fire! Claire! I gotta say your vocals balanced and perfected this performance! I think thats all im gonna say, ok so the winner here would be Claire and Lynnea!

Carson: Claire and Lynnea both of you are moving on to knockouts! Coaches Josh is available for steal!

No coaches steal, Josh is eliminated

WINNER:CLAIRE AND LYNNEA

Clarie-Dejean-p01-425-1.jpg

images-1-3-4-5.jpg

LOSE:JOSH

IMG-20210617-230518.jpg

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 3

Up next performing is from TEAM JHUD

MaKenzie Thomas Vs. Audri Bartholomew -Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

Contestants on picking/joining JHud:

Makenzie: “My heart wanted Jennifer. That’s who I really wanted to turn more than anybody else. So all day, for like three days I just kind of spoke that into existence. I was like, Jennifer’s going to turn. Jennifer’s going to turn. Jennifer’s who my heart was set on and so when she turned I was ecstatic.”

Audri: “I love our pair because I obviously have a musical theater background and she’s been a Dream Girl so she’s someone that I’ve been following for years and years. And having that connection of both of us being on a competition show like this, I think that we get along great and our humor is very similar as well.”

JHud: GIRLS YOU PERFORM THIS SO WELL! Okay Mackenzie! Im glad and im thankful that you comeback in this competition because you really deserve it! Your tone is just out of this world and i really love how you handle the notes when hitting higher ones! Audri! Im glad that i turned to you during blinds! I gotta say you really improved and like Mackenzie your vocals is on point! Okay this is quite a hard decision for me to made! But the Winner will be Mackenzie!

Carson: Mackenzie you are moving on to Knockouts congratulations! Coaches Audri is available for steal!

No coaches steal, Audri is Eliminated

WINNER:MACKENZIE

Ma-Kenzie-Thomas-p02-425-1.jpg

LOSE:AUDRI

IMG-20210617-230545.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Up next is from TEAM KELLY 

KELLY:Abby Cates Vs.Delaney Silvernell- -LoveMe Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Contestants on picking/joining Kelly:

Abby: “Even if all of the chairs had turned around, I probably would still pick Kelly because I just think she has been one of my idols in life and music. I listened to her music when I was in elementary school. And after she won Idol, I’ve always loved her. And I think she’s just such an amazing person. She seems to be a very down to earth and grounded person and I love how she is as a coach. She’s very, encouraging and I really like that about her. It’s a really good match.”

Delaney: During her critique, Kelly said Delaney reminded her of herself, but that she was “in her head” a bit too much while performing. “I was really taken aback when she said that because it was so true. And I was surprised that she could really just pick that right out from my minute or minute and a half of singing. I think it was extremely intuitive of her to do. And obviously like growing up listening to Kelly Clarkson, I’m so flattered that she saw a little bit of herself in me. I think she is a great fit for me as a coach just because she was able to identify that in me and has been really helpful.”

Kelly: Girls! You know what, im the only one who turn to y'all during blinds! And im sure that both of you much deserve more than 4 chair turn after this performance! I really love how both of your voices blend so well! At first this performance was like kinda even but after both of you unleash your inner diva im having a hard time picking now, but i think i will go with my guts! And the Winner of this battle is Delaney!

Carson: Delaney you are moving on to Knockouts! Coaches Abby is available for steal 

ADAM, JHUD, AND BLAKE PUSH THE STEAL BUTTON

Abby picks ADAM

WINNER:DELANEY

Delaney-Silvernell-P01-425-1.jpg

STEAL:ABBY

Abby-Cates-p02-4245-1.jpg

LOSE:NONE

• Like 3

Up next is from TEAM ADAM

Anthony Arya Vs. Wyatt Rivers(CB) Vs. Steve Memmolo- Always be my baby by Mariah Carey

Contestants on picking Adam:

Anthony:“I’m so thrilled to be able to work with him. I mean he started his band Kara’s Flowers, which turned into Maroon 5, when he was in high school, so I really admire that. And I think he obviously has so much success in the music industry that it’s just a dream come true to be able to work with him.”

Wyatt:N/A

Steve:“I’ve always been a fan of Maroon 5. ‘Songs about Jane’ was one of my favorite albums in college. I just thought it was such an obvious choice, him being a male frontman, and I’m the frontman in my band. We have a lot of the same influences. I found that he was inspired by Marvin Gaye, Ottis Redding. We have a lot of the same tastes in music.”

Adam: I did not expect this to be this great! I know all of you are having a hard time singing this during rehearsals but all of you did the right job to perform it so well! Anthony! You are one of the youngest Male contestant this season but i think you can be as the same level like other grown up artist here! Wyatt! Im glad that voters put you on my team and i think they did the best because you really work the best for me! You improved and impressed me a lot! Steve, man you are just the unbeatable and classic Steve like in the minecraft! Like in a good way because i gotta say you really standout in todays performances! Okay the 2 person im advancing to the knockouts is Anthony and Steve!

Carson: Anthony and Steve you are moving on to Knockouts congratulations! Coaches Wyatt is available for steal!

No coaches steal! Wyatt is eliminated.

WINNER:ANTHONY AND STEVE

Anthony-Arya-P02-425-1.jpg

Steve-Memmolo-P01-425-1.jpg

LOSE:WYATT

IMG-20210617-230557.jpg

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Up next is from TEAM KELLY

Chevel Shepherd Vs. Mikele Buck- -TennesseeWhiskey by Chris Stapleton

Contestants on picking Kelly:

Chevel: “She gave me advice like that I was in my head a lot and I do agree with her. And I feel like since she’s so versatile — since she’s not all country but she does work with some country artists — that it could kind of make me different and take me on a different path.”

Mikele:N/A

Kelly: To be honest both of you did not failed to express me! And im glad that the thing i want to happen in both of your performance happened! And that is that both of your voice will blend well! Mikele! Oh boy you have one good voice! Your tone and vocals is just on point! Chevel! Young lady! You are going to be a star! Your voice standout in some part and that is good actually. Ok the Winner of this battle is Chevel!

Carson: Congratulations Chevel! Coaches Mikele is available for steal!

No coaches Steal, Mikele is Eliminated

WINNER:CHEVEL

Chevel-Shepherd-P01-425-1.jpg

LOSE:MIKELE

IMG-20210617-230619.jpg

• Like 2

Closing this night battles will be TEAM BLAKE!

Joey Green Vs. Michael Lee -Thing Called Love by NF

Contestants on picking/joining Blake:

Joey:Joey told Media Hub he likes the fact that Blake is familiar with artists making the transition from the Texas red dirt country scene to Nashville. “I think Blake and me probably have a lot more in common than either one of us would admit. He’s an Oklahoma boy, I’m a Texas boy, so I think we might think along the same lines,” he added. “Working with him — he’s very laid back and cool, nice and honest. And he’s a hugger. And that’s a big hug coming from a giant man.”

Michael:Mike said he was all prepared to pick the only coach who didn’t turn around — Kelly Clarkson — because of the hometown connection. Her hometown of Burleson is 10 minutes away from Fort Worth. “I know that Blake is a big picture kind of guy,” Michael added. “He doesn’t really get bogged down in the details or really try to change any nuances or get you out of your comfort zone too much, or try something crazy new. So I wanted to go with him. He’s been there since the beginning and he’s won the most times, so I really felt like Blake was the best decision for me.”

Blake: I thought it was great! And more intense you are and more lay back you are, and those things are not meant to fix its just the talkabout, and btw both of these guys known each other for like 8 years, so that makes this performance fun and comfortable to watch! But its heartbreaking too because i had to only pick one of you and that will be Michael!

Carson: Michael congratulations you are moving on to Knockouts, coaches, Mikele is available for steal

No Coaches Steal, Mikele is Eliminated

WINNER:MICHAEL

Michael-Lee-p01-425-1.jpg

LOSE:JOEY

IMG-20210617-230629.jpg

• Like 2

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US S15 REDUX (BATTLES PART 2 POSTED!)

TEAM STANDINGS AS OF NOW

TEAM KELLY

Kymberli Joye
Sarah Grace
Lynnea Moorer(CB)
Claire DeJean
Delaney Silvernell 
Chevel Shepherd

Natasia GreyCloud

??????

Cody Ray Raymond
SandyRedd

Mikele Buck
Josh Davis
Erika Zade

TEAM J-HUD

Kennedy Holmes
Ayanna Joni (CB)
Mike Parker
MaKenzie Thomas

??????

??????

Colton Smith
 Patrique Fortson 
Franc West
Matt Johnson
Tyshawn Colquitt 
Zaxai

Audri Bartholomew
Lela

TEAM ADAM

RADHA
Tyke James 
Reagan Strange
Anthony Arya
Steve Memmolo

Abby Cates

?????

DeAndre Nico?????
Funsho
Natalie Brady
Jake Wells

Wyatt Rivers(CB)
Emily Hough
Fousheé
Jarred Matthew

TEAM BLAKE

Mercedes Ferreira-Dias
Kameron Marlowe
Katrina Cain
Michael Lee

OneUp

??????

Keith Paluso 
Dave Fenley
Caeland Garner 
Kirk Jay 
Chris Kroeze

Joey Green
Rachel Messer
Kayley Hill
Ele Ivory(CB)

I enjoyed Emily in the battle, and thought it was pretty even. I have enjoyed the steals, and agree with most people that are moving on (though I’m not thrilled about Steve and Anthony both advancing in a three person battle).

• Like 2

Good battle results! Except that I probably would've picked Abby over Delaney on that battle (she won fair and square during the real battle imo)

sad about Audri B's elimination- was kind of hoping she'd somehow survive :( but still happy that MaKenzie made it through

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I enjoyed Emily in the battle, and thought it was pretty even. I have enjoyed the steals, and agree with most people that are moving on (though I’m not thrilled about Steve and Anthony both advancing in a three person battle).

Lets see how they do on knockouts :haha:

• Haha 1