The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Carson: There are only 4 artist left but BLAKE you can only save one!

Mercedes Ferreira-Dias 

Raegan Strange 

Kirk Jay 

OneUp

Blake: All of you really did your best to show IDF how talented y'all are! Mercedes, you really blew me away with your lovely voice as always! I love how sweet you are, Raegan, you are one of the most youngest Contestants in The voice history, and i think you are also making history of having a perfect voice despite only being young, Kirk your voice is just pleasant everytime and you really got the tone for every genre, One up, both of your talent are out of this world, y'all did great especially when you add those little dance moves! I will save the one that my gut says and that is......

Reagan-Strange-p01-425.jpg

RAEGAN STRANGE, you have a final chance to wow IDF, get ready for your performance!

IMG-20210624-080116.jpg

IMG-20210624-080129.jpg

Mercedes and OneUp,. I'm sorry but your journey ends here! But thank you for the performances you gave to us!

TEAM BLAKE IS FINISHED

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Moving on to TEAM JHUD

Please come to the spotlight

Mackenzie Thomas 
Jake Wells 
Mike Parker 
Kennedy Holmes 
Franc West 
Katrina Cain 

Funsho 

Carson: I will now announce the first artist from TEAM JHUD who will move on to TOP 17, Overall has saved....

Carson: Four "Male" artist left standing but only 1 of them can be saved by their coach, JHUD who do you pick to save?

Jake Wells 
Mike Parker 
Franc West 
Funsho 

JHud: All of you did great, to be honest as of now i dont have a clear pick betwen all of you! Jake, you are just as sweetheart when it comes to singing, your voice and smile is just everything! Mike your vocals are not that powerful but your good tone really is the best, Franc, your tone and voice is everything and you have a good vibrato, Funsho, pretty same like Franc, you have a good style in singing, the artist that i will save is....