-Mercedes Ferreira-Dias

-Patrique Fortson 

-Reagan Strange

-Kirk Jay - CS

-Chris Kroeze - Wildcard (Win)

OneUp

Michael Lee

• Like 1

TOP 28 LIVE PLAYOFFS PERFORMANCES TOMORROW! 

Same time as always!

No coaches comments since im lazy to do write ups and transcipting words in videos, only gotta post their backgrounds! :haha: :haha:

• Like 2

My only disappointment so far is Delaney, and I wasn't even a massive fan of her during the show 👀 But I always thought she deserved to win the KO against Steve (but Adam is Adam lmao)

Some teams are really STACKED while Team Blake is tragic. Can we get a no team quotas playoffs format ? :stealth:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

My only disappointment so far is Delaney, and I wasn't even a massive fan of her during the show 👀 But I always thought she deserved to win the KO against Steve (but Adam is Adam lmao)

Some teams are really STACKED while Team Blake is tragic. Can we get a no team quotas playoffs format ? :stealth:

Dont worry 4 or 5 artist will advance in Top 17 :haha:

• Like 1

Team Adam has gotten so much better (I don’t like Tyke but I really like everyone else, and his steals are my favorites on that team) while Team Blake is the weakest (He dropped my favorite from that team and I didn’t like anyone remaining on his team that much in Lives)

• Like 2

Live Playoffs LIVE IN 10 MINS

Tagging all the users who might be interested! (if you are not tagged, Interact in the comments so i can tag you next time! Or you can just watch every 9-10:am gmt+8)

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat @Bk1234 @sydneysam @QueenMae16 @QueenCami @QueenKalie @Angeles @jarmon @AliXRose @KimberlyxKyla @B-B @Hamza Tufail

@Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @Feder @DorisAnn @British Man @Gustavo527 @thevoiceisthetop @VintageVoice @Dalton Eduardo @Harmat @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1

• Thanks 3

OmOGOOD MORNING IDF! 

WE ARE NOW IN THE LIVE PLAYOFFS!

Since we have 28 FANTASTIC SINGERS performing today we will start this right now!

And the randomizer decide that TEAM BLAKE will start this playoffs! 

TEAM BLAKE
TEAM JHUD
TEAM ADAM
TEAM KELLY

Screenshot-2021-06-21-13-32-09-99.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-21-13-32-30-25.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-21-13-32-48-32.jpg

Screenshot-2021-06-21-13-33-06-19.jpg

Starting with Chris Kroeze, 27, of Barron, Wisc., auditioned with Stevie Ray Vaughn’s “Pride and Joy.” His strong opening prompted quick chair turns from Blake Shelton and Jennifer Hudson. Blake called his singing “electrifying.” Chris decided to join Team Blake.

Performing Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Rod Stewart

• Like 1

Up next is Michael Lee, 30, of Fort Worth, Texas, sang B.B. King’s “The Thrill is Gone.” Adam Levine turned early in the performance, Jennifer Hudson graced Michael with her first shoe-toss of Season 15 and Blake Shelton turned as well. Michael decided to join Team Blake.

Performing Everything I Roll The Dice by DelBert McClinton

• Like 3

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US S15 REDUX TOP 28 PLAYOFFS VOTING!

Up next is Reagan Strange, 13, of Memphis, Tenn., auditioned with Bebe Rexha’s “Meant To Be.” Adam Levine turned just as Reagan hit the chorus; Blake Shelton joined him near the end of the song. Adam said he appreciated the effortlessness in Reagan’s vocals. She decided to join Team Adam. (Now team Blake)

Performing Worth it by Danielle Bradbery

• Like 2

Up next is Patrique Fortson, 38, of Atlanta, Ga., performed Oleta Adams’ “Get Here.” His powerful vocal prompted a quick chair turn from Jennifer Hudson. Adam Levine later joined her, saying not to turn would have been “an insult to singing.” Jennifer said when Patrique’s voice opened up, the gates of heaven opened up. Patrique joined Team Jennifer.(Now team Blake)

Performing Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan

• Like 1

Next is Mercedes Ferreira-Dias, 17, of Miami, Fla., auditioned with “She Used to Be Mine” by Sara Bareilles. Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson turned near the end of her performance. Blake praised “the heart” in Mercede’s voice. She decided to join Team Blake.

Performing Fix You by Coldplay

• Like 1

Next is OneUp is made up of Adam Bastien, 36, and Jerome Bell, 35, both of New York. They auditioned with The Spinners’ “Could It Be We’re Falling in Love.” Both guys showed off nice range and vocals and, about a minute into the performance, Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson turned almost simultaneously. Kelly applauded Adam and Jerome for showing Voice fans that love comes in all forms and can happen anywhere. OneUp opted to join Team Kelly. (Now team Blake)

Performing Black and Gold by Sam Sparro

• Like 1

Up next is Kirk Jay, 22, of Bay Minette, Ala., performed Rascal Flatts’ “Bless the Broken Road.” Blake Shelton turned midway through the performance, followed by Adam Levine. By the end of the song, Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson turned as well, making Kirk just the fourth four-chair turn recipient of Season 15. Adam actually lobbied for Kirk to join Team Blake. And that’s just what the singer decided to do.

One More Day by Diamond Rio

We will now see TEAM JHUD PERFORMS!

Starting with Jake Wells!  23, of Kansas City, Missouri, auditioned with “When the Stars Go Blue” by Ryan Adams. He turned in a strong performance, but it wasn’t until the very final second that Adam Levine turned his chair, giving Jake a spot on the show. Adam complimented Jake on “the most unique tone” he’s heard so far in Season 15. (Now Team JHud)

Performing Lay me down by Sam Smith

• Like 1

Up next is Mike Parker, 23, of Gainesville, Va., performed “So Sick” by NE-YO. It almost appeared his passionate performance would go unrewarded, but then Jennifer Hudson turned her chair at the last second. She praised Mike for

not giving up and for continuing to push himself vocally during the audition.

Performing Take Me To Church by Hozier

• Like 1

Up next is Katrina Cain, 29, OF Denton, Texas, audtioned with Stevie Nick’s “Rhiannon>” Her unique take on the song prompted turns from Blake Shelton and Jennifer Hudson, the only available coaches. Team Adam Levine and Team Kelly Clarkson were already full. Katrina decided to join Team Blake. (Now Team JHud)

Performing Creep by Radiohead

• Like 2

Next is Funsho, 28, of Lagos, Nigeria, auditioned with “Finesse” by Bruno Mars. He earned a quick chair turn from Adam Levine. Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Clarkson followed. Adam called him a complete vocalist. Funsho decided to join Team Adam.(Now Team JHud)

Performing How Long by Charlie Puth

• Like 1

Next is MaKenzie Thomas, 20, of Wallingford, Ken., auditioned with Jessie J’s “Big White Room.” Her impressive vocal prompted Jennifer Hudson to turn around midway through the performance. She was the only one to do so, but Jennifer called her definite “JHUD material.

Performing I Believe In You And Me by Whitney Houston

• Like 3

Up Next is Franc West, 38, of Atlanta, Ga., auditioned with a classic, Otis Redding’s “Dock of the Bay.” Kelly Clarkson seemed immediately impressed by the performance, but didn’t turn. Jennifer Hudson did and automatically landed Franc as a member of Team JHUD. She said she especially liked the smokiness in his voice.

Performing Apologize by Timbaland ft. One Republic

• Like 1

Last performing for Team Jhud is Kennedy Holmes, 13, of St. Louis, Missouri, auditioned with Adele’s “Turning Tables.” Adam Levine turned about two lines into the song. By the time Kennedy completed the chorus, she had a four-chair turn, the first of Season 15. Jennifer called her “amazing” and took the stage to sing a bit of “I am Changing” with Kennedy. Kennedy decided to join Team Jennifer.

Performing Halo by Beyonce

• Like 1

Next is from Team Adam starting off with Sarah Grace, 15, of Houston, Texas, performed Janis Joplin’s “Ball and Chains.” She turned the chairs of Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson and Blake Shelton, and Adam Levine labeled her “a 4-(foot)-11, pint-sized wonder.” Sarah opted to join Team Kelly. (Now team Adam)

Performing When Something is Wrong With My Baby by Sam Dave

• Like 3