The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, echoap said:

She needs to channel her inner Joss Stone at some point 😎. That'd be very risky since she's not that experienced, but it might pay off big-time. 

She'll have a hard time channeling Joss Stone if Blake is in charge😄 (he probably doesn't even know who Joss Stone is.)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Nick doesn’t think artistry works on the show? Am I reading that right?

I think he was saying that artists who don't accept coaching don't work on the show, and trying to say it nicely by saying they had their own artistic style

3 minutes ago, wgm said:

Is Hawk Mcintyre Joey Mcintyre's son? New kids on the blocik

Joey's kids

Children: Griffin Thomas McIntyre, Rhys Edward McIntyre, Kira Katherine McIntyre

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think he was saying that artists who don't accept coaching don't work on the show, and trying to say it nicely by saying they had their own artistic style

even if they have their own style  they should listen to constructive suggestions

50 minutes ago, echoap said:

That's been the trend lately. 

She needs to channel her inner Joss Stone at some point 😎. That'd be very risky since she's not that experienced, but it might pay off big-time. 

Hearing her do Joss Stone would be a treat for me...but I'm kinda hoping Blake pushes her a little more country.

2 hours ago, pepperman said:

Todd Tilghman was amazing!  do we know if he wins his Battle?  I looked in post 1 and didn't see anything about his Battle, unless I'm just blind lol. 

Hi another Todd fan.

He was in LA while the KO happened, so it is likely that he survived battle.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Hi another Todd fan.

He was in LA while the KO happened, so it is likely that he survived battle.

Can anyone make a fan thread for him already? Too busy to maintain one right now. I'd definitely post there regularly.

13 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Is it just me or do I find her less interesting than the past few divas we've had? (Kyla, Kymberli, Rose etc.) 

Then again, Kyla started out as a middle packer so maybe I'd like her better with a song that wasn't done so recently.

Toneisha is definetly one of the better ones so far, but yeah she feels underwhelming so far in comparison to Rose/Kyla/Kymberli. It also doesn’t help that Rose had an amazing performance with the same song as Toneisha the season before. It’s going to be met with a lot of comparisons between both of them which will make her a bit more forgettable.

• Like 1

Ok so Toneisha was definitely better than that 4 second clip in the season promo. In fact I think they picked the worst 4 seconds for the promo.

She was really good and I’m looking forward to it.

lol @ all the comments swearing she picked John or Nick though.