The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Last 2 spring seasons, the first leaked blinds (Britton and Kim) were leaked/found the Thursday night before the premiere and made public on Youtube Friday morning.

We should hopefully expect something later tonight based off of that.

Same with Katie Kadan's. I did the math earlier and I think that it's release date corresponded to this Friday, so hopefully we will see it by then!

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Last 2 spring seasons, the first leaked blinds (Britton and Kim) were leaked/found the Thursday night before the premiere and made public on Youtube Friday morning.

We should hopefully expect something later tonight based off of that.

Yep, pretty soon we’ll know which pimping strategy they decided to employ to try to get Nick a win. :P Will it be “in your face,” or “late push?”

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, Someone42 said:

So now we know of five 4 chair turners: Nelson, Allegra, Toneisha, Samuel (not confirmed) and Mandi

Thunderstorm Artis was a four chair as well, so we have 6.

I don't recall whether Toneisha was confirmed a 4-chair? I know in the promo she had Nick and John and ended up with Blake, but not sure if Kelly did (although I would assume yes...)

Edited by Someone648

Just now, Someone648 said:

Thunderstorm Artis was a four chair.

I don't recall whether Toneisha was confirmed a 4-chair? I know in the promo she had Nick and John and ended up with Blake, but not sure if Kelly did (although I would assume yes...)

You could see a glimpse of Kelly's strip lighting from red to white during her performance, so she did turn all 4.

Also, I liked Nelson overall, but I've heard stronger versions of Pride & Joy. I even like Chr*s Kr*eze's version a little more.

I do think he's got a good chance of going far, but I don't think that was the best song for his audition, at least in my mind. Maybe it'll grow a bit more on me.

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

¿No recuerdo si a Toneisha se le confirmó que tiene 4 sillas? Sé que en las promociones tenía a Nick y John y terminó con Blake, pero no estoy seguro de si Kelly lo hizo (aunque supongo que sí ...)

Yes, if you look closely, you can see the kelly light in the background.

Edit: Just realized that they already answered you.😅

Edited by CufaFanvoice26

Hey everyone, so a while back (before reveal day, etc.), I spoke with a source and they gave me a list of the 10 people who ended up on John's team. They asked me not to make the list public, but now with Nelson's audition just being released, I asked them again if it would be fine to share the list and they said it would be.

Obviously with such a strong claim, I wasn't immediately sure to trust it or not, but this person was the source that gave me Brittney Allen and Mike Jerel - both of whom ended up revealing soon after - so I decided to trust it.

Anyways, these are the 10 names that, according to the source, - make up John's post-blinds team:

Brittney Allen

Cam Wesley

Cedrice Webber (1 chair - final chair turn of season)

Darious Lyles

Mandi Castillo (4 chair)

Mike Jerel

Nelson Cade III (4 chair)

Thunderstorm Artis (4 chair)

Zach Day

Zan Fiskum

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I nominate Kim Cherry, but this one might be a close 2nd. It’s not bad, just not very interesting or unique in any way. 

At least Kim Cherry's was interesting/unique in comparison. This was okay, but just not impressive; he wasn't a Maelyn or a Rizzi, or a SandyRedd.

Edited by ashwinner