The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, FutureSurvivor said:

woah.. those are both wednesdays. is it possible we get monday’s and wednesday’s all season??? 💀

No it's normal the app always lock on Wednesday. They always lock after the show and since it's only a for fun viewer game Wednesday is a safe date to lock thing to be sure the viewer has time to play.

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

No it's normal the app always lock on Wednesday. They always lock after the show and since it's only a for fun viewer game Wednesday is a safe date to lock thing to be sure the viewer has time to play.

ohh you were talking about the game on the app? i thought you meant the battle rounds end on a wednesday and playoffs happen on a wednesday, my bad

18 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Wait, there’s gonna be 24 contestants in the KOs, but there’s 3 Monday shows between the battles and the top 17. Since Monday KOs have 6 pairs per episode, they can get through all KOs in 2 weeks.

Edited: You need to figure in time for the 4 way KO participants 

Edited by AngelaKD

Nowhere on the app does it say anything about “Live Playoffs.” Instead, they call it a “Top 17.”  Will it be a straight vote (like S16’s Top 20), regardless of team, or will they do 2 per team (traditional playoff format). If it’s the latter,  there will only be 4/17 PVs, which is brutal, and the coaches will save someone who either may, or may not deserve it, and/or may not have a chance in hell of making the finale. I also think that would make the season too predictable. 

I’m assuming 17-8-4 for the above. We don’t know what the cutdown will be, but that makes the most sense. 

OuGi3v2.png

Edited by TeamAudra

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Nowhere on the app does it say anything about “Live Playoffs.” Instead, they call it a “Top 17.”  Will it be a straight vote (like S16’s Top 20), regardless of team, or will they do 2 per team (traditional playoff format). If it’s the latter,  there will only be 4/17 PVs, which is brutal, and the coaches will save someone who either may, or may not deserve it, and/or may not have a chance in hell of making the finale. I also think that would make the season too predictable. 

I’m assuming 17-8-4 for the above. We don’t know what the cutdown will be, but that makes the most sense. 

OuGi3v2.png

If the team size is reduced to three total artists, then wouldn't there be 3*4=12 people left after the top 17? So is there a top 12 then, or am I just confused??

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

If the team size is reduced to three total artists, then wouldn't there be 3*4=12 people left after the top 17? So is there a top 12 then, or am I just confused??

That refers to app team size for people who play the game. We don’t know what the cutdown will be from 17. 8 makes the most sense, I guess. 

9 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Definitely sounds like Samuel Wilco. Looks like he dropped a 4-chair in battles then (against the artist he may have used his block for)

Nick wouldn't seriously be that stupid, would he?

Then again, after Kelly did the same to Brennan, why am I surprised?

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Nick wouldn't seriously be that stupid, would he?

Then again, after Kelly did the same to Brennan, why am I surprised?

Not all 4 chairs are properly deserved and they sometimes just flop in battles (although the source said it was pretty even). For all we know, Arei could've been a 4 chair as well.

Also there were no steals by the time his battle came around so somebody had to go home regardless.