The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anythin

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Ah yes, my favorite Voice coach, Jake Hoot. 😌

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ptones2010 said:

The best audition of the season so far, and of the 4 chair turns we've had, this one is the only deserving one.

I like Joanna too but there is no denying this guy is the best so far.

Edited by ATX29

Per this promo, on Monday we're getting at least:

-Camm Wesley

-Joei Fulco

-Michael Williams (99% sure it's him, but if not - it's Micah Iverson)

-Sara Collins

-and obviously we know we're getting Thunderstorm Artis as well.

Edited by Someone648
19 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

saw a spoiler saying Toneisha Harris and Todd Tilghman we’re paired for battles. how do you guys think that ended?

Not sure where you saw that, but definitely not from here.

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Per this promo, on Monday we're getting at least:

-Camm Wesley

-Joei Fulco

-Michael Williams (99% sure it's him, but if not - it's Micah Iverson)

-Sara Collins

-and obviously we know we're getting Thunderstorm Artis as well.

Allegra Miles and Samantha Howell have also posted the tradition “make sure you tune in this Monday, you might see a familiar face”

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Allegra Miles and Samantha Howell have also posted the tradition “make sure you tune in this Monday, you might see a familiar face”

Right! I forgot they had Allegra's bit during Nick's interview.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, FloorWax said:

Finally someone to get excited about! Amazing blind 😍

WOW!!! The best blind so far! I have the feeling watching this that he has a great chance of winning this thing.  

5 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

saw a spoiler saying Toneisha Harris and Todd Tilghman we’re paired for battles. how do you guys think that ended?

I hope that's not true, because that means Todd lost his battle 👿

17 minutes ago, VoiceFan1 said:

WOW!!! The best blind so far! I have the feeling watching this that he has a great chance of winning this thing.  

He’s the type of contestant who could easily knock off a male country singer, because he can get widespread support, but we’ll have to see what happened in that KO. It was probably out of character for him, since he’s not exactly new at this. Maybe something like a flubbed lyric.  If he ends up being Nick’s best shot, he’s going to get great song choices and extra pimping. 

Edited by TeamAudra
5 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I hope that's not true, because that means Todd lost his battle 👿

When someone shows up out of the blue and says they saw a spoiler, there’s a better than 50% chance it was a YouTube comment. 

I do think there’s a decent chance one of the Todds is in the 4-way KO, but I don’t have any evidence to back it up. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I do think there’s a decent chance one of the Todds is in the 4-way KO, but I don’t have any evidence to back it up. 

That is very likely to happen. 

And the other Todd would probably go against Cam Spinks. 

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

When someone shows up out of the blue and says they saw a spoiler, there’s a better than 50% chance it was a YouTube comment. 

Cam Spinks' KO partner is the only unknown, but both Todds definitely made it to KO's, which means:

-One Todd won their battle and goes up against Cam in KO's. (I believe Tilghman)

-The other Todd was either stolen by Nick (unlikely) or is Blake's save. (I think TMH)

• Like 1

Zan Fiksum is def going to be on Monday too, she made it pretty obvious that she will be airing that day bc in her story last week she was winking when she said “I might air next week” 

3 hours ago, Someone42 said:

Zan Fiksum is def going to be on Monday too, she made it pretty obvious that she will be airing that day bc in her story last week she was winking when she said “I might air next week” 

That makes:

Allegra Miles

Cam Wesley

Joei Fulco

Michael Williams

Samantha Howell

Sara Collins

Thunderstorm Artis

Zan Fiskum

If we're getting evenly distributed contestants for the next three weeks,

this is our list of blinds that turned a chair for this week. (minus one)

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

That makes:

Allegra Miles - team nick

Cam Wesley - team John 

Joei Fulco - team Blake 

Michael Williams - unknown

Samantha Howell - unknown

Sara Collins - team kelly 

Thunderstorm Artis - team John 

Zan Fiskum - team John 

looks like it’s going to be a John episode, also I would wager either michael or Samantha is team nick, and the other is team kelly 

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

That makes:

Allegra Miles

Cam Wesley

Joei Fulco

Michael Williams

Samantha Howell

Sara Collins

Thunderstorm Artis

Zan Fiskum

(It looks like that one is Gigi, most likely Team Kelly. There was a post on Insta with the caption ‘I lived’ & a pic of Kelly’s chair turned)

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

looks like it’s going to be a John episode, also I would wager either michael or Samantha is team nick, and the other is team kelly 

I’m betting heavily on Samantha being Team Kelly. 

59 minutes ago, HHuntSPC said:

(It looks like that one is Gigi, most likely Team Kelly. There was a post on Insta with the caption ‘I live’ & a pic of Kelly’s chair turned)

I don’t think that’s a spoiler, more just her reposting a pic from the voice instagram page to her story. She’s reposted pics of Blake’s chair and John pushing his button, too. However, I do think there’s a good chance she ended up on Team Kelly.

9 hours ago, Someone42 said:

Do you know what day last week? Because the contestants wouldn't have been informed til Friday and she's not the only one that's posted "I might air next week" but I didn't notice any post from her that mentioned it yet