The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

So that’s it for this thread?

Real quick. Initial queen of the season:

Fighting against dumb coach decisions and tragic song choices, ROBBED!

Zan vs Joanna was a deserved win though.  

Edited by QueenMae16

Goodbye season 18, so much potential but TPTB and the pandemic ruined you. :teeheewave:

Thanks to Someone648 and his sources. Excellent job, as per usual! 

Now it's time to flex a little bit :haha:. These pre-season/post-spoilers predictions aren't 100% accurate, but they work fine for me 😝

On 2/3/2020 at 12:16 AM, echoap said:

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Cam Spinks: Potential snowflake killer. However, he doesn't have a cute daughter, so he's not gonna win. He'll "only" make the finale. lol. 

Micah Iverson: A potential winner in Kelly's mind. LMFAO Kelly, this is not AI. 

Toneisha Harris: The diva of the season. That's all the info we need to know that she's gonna make semis, at least. 

Joei Fulco: Too hot for team minivan. 

Megan Danielle: Claire DeJean reincarnated. Claire > Megan, though. 

Cedrice Webber: Contestant with potential but her vocals aren't that strong, I think. 

Mandi Thomas: Already outsold Katie Kadan. A lock for the lives on team Kelly. 

Mandi Castillo: She sings in Spanish so Kelly is probably very impressed. Maybe a lock for the lives? 

Zan Fiskum: She's really good, but I don't think she's got the charisma to be a frontrunner. 

Cam Wesley: A potential winner in my mind. Can't believe he got dumped twice. 

Thunderstorm Artis: Another potential threat but somehow he ended up in Nick's team. I don't see synergy there. 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:54 PM, echoap said:

Allegra will probably be Nick's frontrunner in the live shows. She has also potential to be the "OMG, you're only x-teen" contestant of the season; she's too good for her age and has a nice contemporary voice. 

Edited by echoap

4 hours ago, echoap said:

Goodbye season 18, so much potential but TPTB and the pandemic ruined you. :teeheewave:

Thanks to Someone648 and his sources. Excellent job, as per usual! 

Now it's time to flex a little bit :haha:. These pre-season/post-spoilers predictions aren't 100% accurate, but they work fine for me 😝

no shade but idk if this was really a flex...

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

no shade but idk if this was really a flex...

Hindsight makes us all good at anything. Considering that these posts were made before the season started, I'm kinda proud of them lul. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Hindsight makes us all good at anything. Considering that these posts were made before the season started, I'm kinda proud of them lul. 

I'm glad your Cam prediction flopped tho roll.gif.e9b60ab9c5f2b858f101f55a18a11f5

Edited by Maxwell

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

I was talking about Cam Spinks but go off. :lmao:

LMAO, I completely forgot about that guy. He doesn't have a cute daughter but Todd has eight so: Todd >>>>>>>> Cam Spinks 🤣

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

LMAO, I completely forgot about that guy. He doesn't have a cute daughter but Todd has eight so: Todd >>>>>>>> Cam Spinks 🤣

I only remember that flop bc he robbed Kailey Abel. 😤

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, Archanium said:

After listening to most of them, my favorites so far are:

- Todd Tilghman : Gorgeous tone, I'm not sure what genre he will go in the show tho, prob country or gospel.

- Liam St. Johnson

- Isabel Dumas

:adamhappy:So happy that my first favorite ended up winning. 

Hopefully the other 2 will be in the next season. 

Thank you for the spoilers, and goodbye S18 :kalancry:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, echoap said:

I think I actually remember seeing this post when you made it originally, and I too thought cam Spinks would be finale haha

16 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I think I actually remember seeing this post when you made it originally, and I too thought cam Spinks would be finale haha

There was a chance, but Minivan found a better option. Blake's frontrunners are very difficult to find since you can't necessarily base your prediction on uniqueness and/or vocal talent :haha:

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2020 at 9:47 PM, FloorWax said:

It's my first time going through one of these lists pre-season. I can just imagine the satisfaction of an early favorite making it far! I've only gotten through about 40-50 names but here are some of the standouts so far.

Micah Read

Zach Day

Mandi Castillo

Mandi Thomas

Nelson Cade

Samantha Howell

Isabel Dumas

Tamika J

Melanie Mitchell

Shelby Raye

Samuel Wilco

Zan Fiskum

Right now my favorite male is Nelson, and my favorite female is Zan.

so basically all of my early favorites are either no chairs or people who flopped at some point. (except Zan)

edit: well to be fair that was only from the first 40-50 names

Edited by FloorWax

On 5/13/2020 at 8:52 PM, Maxwell said:

Hey ya´ll I´m new, been watching since the legendary season 13. Been reading IDF too but decided to make an account to share my thoughts. After this weeks massacre elimination, my only favorite going into the finale is Thunderstorm. He probably is going to get the pimp spot since they want Nick to win. My only concern for him is Todd as we all know he generally favors extraordinarily well with the main audience (Team Minivan). Thunderstorm is resonating well though and he is no where near as polarizing as Katie Kadan. I suspect a top 2 consisting of Thunderstorm and Todd, the rest are interchangeable tbh, basing them off performance. Song choice will be key next week, they probably gave Thunderstorm a better original song to increase his chances. Hopefully TPTB´s plan is well executed this time compared to season 15´s attempt alas Kennedy Holmes.

Welp, looks like Thunderstorm got the Kennedy treatment after all. :dead:  

Edited by Maxwell
  • Haha 2

On 5/19/2020 at 7:50 PM, ashwinner said:

btw everyone the phony website that I brought up last time (which did produce the predictable, yet correct results) has this as the. "vote totals":

1. Todd

2. Thundestorm

3. CammWess

4. Toneisha

5. Micah

So the website that "hack" The Voice server to get the total vote numbers got Toneisha 4th :lolwave:

Proof that TPTB discard whatever votes they don't like ...... I'm just kidding  :dead:

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...