Jump to content

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Do you know what day last week? Because the contestants wouldn't have been informed til Friday and she's not the only one that's posted "I might air next week" but I didn't notice any post from her that mentioned it yet

 She said that before Friday, which is why I don’t think she is confirmed for this Mondays episode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a SPOILER THREAD, people will be looking for clues online, and if you can't handle that then don't read in here. Please stop targeting other members for posting something, if you think anythin

Am I the only one that’s extremely excited for tomorrow?

Ah yes, my favorite Voice coach, Jake Hoot. 😌

Posted Images

On 3/1/2020 at 12:47 PM, Someone648 said:

Do you know what day last week? Because the contestants wouldn't have been informed til Friday and she's not the only one that's posted "I might air next week" but I didn't notice any post from her that mentioned it yet

It was on Monday, she seemed pretty sure she was airing next week hence why she was winking. I Dm’d her saying “gj being subtle 😂” and she just laughed

Link to post
Share on other sites

To add onto the list for tonight, Jamal Corrie's been hinting heavily that he'll be airing since Saturday.

Kelly: Sara Collins

Nick: Allegra Miles

John: Cam Wesley, Thunderstorm Artis

Blake: Jamal Corrie, Joei Fulco

TBA: Michael Williams, Samantha Howell

 

Gigi Hess has been kind of weird in what she's been posting/saying on social media, but I'm not sure if it means she airs tonight or not.

Mandi Castillo and Kevin Farris confirmed that they're not on tonight.

We might just get the 8 names confirmed above tonight, or if they want to spread out the remaining 27 names evenly for 3 more weeks - we'll have one more name mixed in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

To add onto the list for tonight, Jamal Corrie's been hinting heavily that he'll be airing since Saturday.

Kelly: Sara Collins

Nick: Allegra Miles

John: Cam Wesley, Thunderstorm Artis

Blake: Jamal Corrie, Joei Fulco

TBA: Michael Williams, Samantha Howell

 

Gigi Hess has been kind of weird in what she's been posting/saying on social media, but I'm not sure if it means she airs tonight or not.

Mandi Castillo and Kevin Farris confirmed that they're not on tonight.

We might just get the 8 names confirmed above tonight, or if they want to spread out the remaining 27 names evenly for 3 more weeks - we'll have one more name mixed in.

thanks,  

excited schitts creek GIF by CBC

Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have sworn Samuel was a 4 chair in the Spoilers... Tonight proved that wrong. Should we be worried about the state of the spoilers with this development? 

Edited by mjdolorico
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just coming in here to say that unless Mandi is basically Adele, John is an idiot....and even then he's still an idiot for pairing them together.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Just coming in here to say that unless Mandi is basically Adele, John is an idiot....and even then he's still an idiot for pairing them together.

 

The 2nd part for sure. It might not have been his decision, though!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I must of misread the spoilers for Thunderstorm, but John seriously lets him go? Oh my, that's as crazy as letting Joanna go as well, lol rip John for the finale. Bring back Gwen.

Edit: Nvm, Mandi must of been a rightful winner, especially with Thunderstorm's mess up. (Plus singing John's song but whatever)

Edited by QueenMae16
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I must of misread the spoilers for Thunderstorm, but John seriously lets him go? Oh my, that's as crazy as letting Joanna go as well, lol rip John for the finale. Bring back Gwen.

Edit: Nvm, Mandi must of been a rightful winner, especially with Thunderstorm's mess up. (Plus singing John's song but whatever)

Considering John just... doesn't seem to have any sort of care for when his songs are covered on the show, it shouldn't be surprising he chose Mandi.

 

Since Nick is obviously who TPTB are pushing for, don't be shocked to see Thunderstorm's chance of winning skyrocket come lives. Assuming he can generate the fanbase to beat the yeehaws which singers of his type typically don't

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if Tate (Brusa) has made it past the Battles/KO round or not? I went through this entire thread but couldn't find any info on him in respect to that, unless it hasn't been taped yet, in which case, my apologies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Blake (8/10)

Cam Spinks

Jamal Corrie

Joei Fulco

Kailey Abel

Levi Watkins

Todd Michael Hall

Todd Tilghman

Toneisha Harris

 

Team Kelly (7/10)

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson

Samantha Howell 

Sara Collins

Tayler Green

 

Team Legend (10/10):

Brittney Allen

CammWess

Cedrice Webber

Darious Lyles

Mandi Castillo

Mike Jerel

Nelson Cade III

Thunderstorm Artis

Zach Day

Zan Fiskum

 

Team Nick (7/10)

Allegra Miles 

Arei Moon

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko

Kevin Farris

Samuel Wilco

Tate Brusa

 

 

 

We only have 8 names left to complete the teams.
*Italicized names are those featured tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boigenius2012 said:

Does anyone know if Tate (Brusa) has made it past the Battles/KO round or not? I went through this entire thread but couldn't find any info on him in respect to that, unless it hasn't been taped yet, in which case, my apologies.

Welcome to the Board welcome-1-1c.gif

 

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Team Blake (8/10)

Cam Spinks

Jamal Corrie

Joei Fulco

Kailey Abel

Levi Watkins

Todd Michael Hall

Todd Tilghman

Toneisha Harris

 

Team Kelly (7/10)

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson

Samantha Howell 

Sara Collins

Tayler Green

 

Team Legend (10/10):

Brittney Allen

CammWess

Cedrice Webber

Darious Lyles

Mandi Castillo

Mike Jerel

Nelson Cade III

Thunderstorm Artis

Zach Day

Zan Fiskum

 

Team Nick (7/10)

Allegra Miles 

Arei Moon

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko

Kevin Farris

Samuel Wilco

Tate Brusa

 

 

 

We only have 8 names left to complete the teams.
*Italicized names are those featured tonight.

Team Legend is strong, for now, everything  can change 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, istersay said:

Welcome to the Board welcome-1-1c.gif

 

Team Legend is strong, for now, everything  can change 


His team was also strong last season but ended up 3rd. Yeah, everything can really change especially the fact that he lets go of Thunderstorm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Team Blake (8/10)

Cam Spinks

Jamal Corrie

Joei Fulco

Kailey Abel

Levi Watkins

Todd Michael Hall

Todd Tilghman

Toneisha Harris

 

Team Kelly (7/10)

JULES

Mandi Thomas

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson

Samantha Howell 

Sara Collins

Tayler Green

 

Team Legend (10/10):

Brittney Allen

CammWess

Cedrice Webber

Darious Lyles

Mandi Castillo

Mike Jerel

Nelson Cade III

Thunderstorm Artis

Zach Day

Zan Fiskum

 

Team Nick (7/10)

Allegra Miles 

Arei Moon

Jacob Miller

Joanna Serenko

Kevin Farris

Samuel Wilco

Tate Brusa

 

 

 

We only have 8 names left to complete the teams.
*Italicized names are those featured tonight.

I'm pretty much 90% sure Jon Mullins is Team Blake. The one group that was at Dennys during knockout tapings has all been Team Blake members so far, with Jon being the only one thats audition hasn't been aired yet. Would make sense that the group of five that was at Dennys were all on the same team (plus Jon's singing style is a shoe in for Team Blake)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

I could have sworn Samuel was a 4 chair in the Spoilers... Tonight proved that wrong. Should we be worried about the state of the spoilers with this development? 

Samuel as a 4 chair was a guess based on a promo that showed a deep voice picking Nick and showing it was a 4-chair turn. It was probably edited differently or it might be another contestant whose team we're not sure of yet (like Roderick)

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Samuel Wilco really is gone by battles... Dang

After seeing his audition tonight, it's definitely a bit of a bummer. The source said the Arei/Samuel battle was pretty even, so it was probably just bad timing.

45 minutes ago, indii said:

I'm pretty much 90% sure Jon Mullins is Team Blake. The one group that was at Dennys during knockout tapings has all been Team Blake members so far, with Jon being the only one thats audition hasn't been aired yet. Would make sense that the group of five that was at Dennys were all on the same team (plus Jon's singing style is a shoe in for Team Blake)

That's my thinking as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...