The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

A Top 11 with almost all females and Sid being the only guy?? This is a dream come true! I'm loving this 🤗

Also, LOL at Ian getting only 7 votes in the IS 🤭🤭🤭

(I forgot to vote on this round, but i will vote in the next rounds for sure)

• Haha 4

I know you all know the teams, but here are the remaining artists anyway!

Team Blake
-----------------------

Taryn Papa

Larriah Jackson(Instantly Saved)

Team John

-----------------------

Kelsie Watts

Cami Clune

Lauren Frihauf

Team Gwen

-------------------------

Payge Turner

Julia Cooper

Chloe Hogan

Team Kelly

----------------------

Desz

Madeline Consoer

Sid Kingsley

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/16/2020 at 11:08 AM, sydneysam said:

Instant Save (Quarterfinals)

Todd Tilghman- 99% (Instantly Saved)

Micah Iverson- 1% (Eliminated)

Thunderstorm Artis- 0% (Eliminated)

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Micah Iverson energy 👀 I just hope he's not the last remaining one 🙃

If you're referring to the S18 redux that was done here, I don't think Micah was the last guy 🤣 (You weren't here then so I doubt you're talking about that, but this voting result is hilarious lol)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

If you're referring to the S18 redux that was done here, I don't think Micah was the last guy 🤣 (You weren't here then so I doubt you're talking about that, but this voting result is hilarious lol)

LMAOOO I didn’t know about that this is hilarious :haha:

I was referring to Micah being the last one on team Kelly, there’s no way Sid is gonna beat these queens (watch him be runner up)

Hello again IDF! Just to remind yall, if you haven't sent in songs for your favorite artists, you still can. I have gotten great requests the past few days for Fan Week.

I'm now going give a final call to submit any songs you want the artists to sing. Probably by tomorrow I will start to craft the Top 11 show. I have already started to look over the songs as of now and have made a few pre-decisions. 

I could also use these songs in the future rounds(Such as Top 8 or Top 4) So even if your song wasn't used, it could be in the future. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp_Yc0HuZjvMi9wbP6qZp6lXPGMipJXqhzjm__D6DgOZLghw/viewform?usp=sf_link - Song Suggestions(Final Call)

I look forward to the Top 11 round, I think yall will love it with the songs being requested already. 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 11 LIVE PERFORMANCES

Last round we had the artists fight for a spot with powerful songs of their own choosing, now this round will be determined by the fans! You IDF have chosen these songs and will get to hear your artists slay them!

So going on right away, we will begin momentarily.

Carson: Saved by her coach in the Playoffs and got enough votes last round with Taylor Swift. This round, she is going to be singing a piece from Kelsea Ballerini! So opening our show. Everyone please welcome, from Team Kelly. Madeline Consoer!

Madeline Consoer - "Homecoming Queen"(Kelsea Ballerini)

Kelly: Madeline, you are such a heartwarming singer and just make us feel everything from your voice. I love storytellers and the only complaint I have here, is that I want more haha! But anyways, IDF PLEASE vote for Madeline! This was a perfect song choice for you girl and I couldn't be more proud!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Carson: Saved by her coach in the Playoffs and got enough votes last round with Taylor Swift. This round, she is going to be singing a piece from Kelsea Ballerini! Everyone please welcome, from Team Kelly. Madeline Consoer!

Madeline Consoer - "Homecoming Queen"(Kelsea Ballerini)

Kelly: Madeline, you are such a heartwarming singer and just make us feel everything from your voice. I love storytellers and the only complaint I have here, is that I want more haha! But anyways, IDF PLEASE vote for Madeline! This was a perfect song choice for you girl and I couldn't be more proud!

OMG YUSSS YUSS YUSSS

Carson: Singing a powerful anthem last round, this song will be even more so. The fans have chosen a big Kesha song for her to try. Everyone please welcome, from Team John: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "Praying"(Kesha)

John: Yes Kelsie! I'm so proud of how much you showcase, but not letting it be too much. Your emotive skills are also killer, I feel the song and the fans do know how to pick a good song it seems. IDF PLEASE vote for this powerhouse woman, she so deserves it. Well done Kelsie and amazing again!

• Like 5

Carson: Now going to Gwen's first artist of the night. She was saved again after singing Bob Marley. The fans choosing a Drake song for her to flip. Everyone please welcome: Chloe Hogan!

Chloe Hogan - "Hotline Bling"(Drake)

Gwen: That's what I'm talking about Chloe! Oh my gosh I'm just so proud how versatile you are and so far the fans are slaying with these choices. I loved how you pushed your range too, we forget you could do that sometimes. IDF please vote for Chloe, she totally deserves to advance and I want to work more with her. Great work Chloe!

• Like 5

Just now, QueenCami said:

Madeline Consoer: N/A [she would do well w/ this song imo]

Kelsie Watts: N/A [she would definitely slay this w/ the whistle note and all]

Chloé Hogan: N/A [I feel like she would do a super inventive cover of this song like Christiana]

Highkey loving your commentary LOL

• Thanks 1

Carson: Now to Team Blake, she was Instantly Saved and had the chance to sing again this round. Going with a emotional ballad from Christina Aguilera, please welcome: Larriah Jackson!

Larriah Jackson - "Hurt"(Christina Aguilera)

Blake: Larriah you are such a powerful talent and your tone is beyond your years. I'm so glad you get to continue to sing because you deserve all of this. This was a big risk and I think it paid off because to me it was incredible! IDF please save Larriah again! But well done sis and I'm also so proud of you.

• Like 4