The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Ian Flanigan - A- [Love his tone]

Larriah Jackson - A- [Was it perfect? No. But, Larriah impressed me a ton with some of the stuff she did. Great performance!]

Carter Rubin - B+ [He's a good singer, but his voice didn't sound super mature. Tbh, I was busy voting for Larriah while his performance was playing, oops :haha:.]

• Haha 1

Tagging all: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie

Welcome back IDF, and thank you all for voting again. Nearly 160 votes came in over the past few hours.

Getting right to it. Please welcome back the Instant Save contenders!

Ian Flanigan, Larriah Jackson, and Carter Rubin walk out center stage.

• Like 4

The Voice Cast - NBC.com

LARRIAH JACKSON, you have done it! Completing the Top 11, you will advance into Fan Week and continue to sing! 

That means, Ian Flanigan and Carter Rubin, I'm sorry to say but your runs end here. But very well done to you both for a great season of performances. You have done excellent.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

The Voice Cast - NBC.com

LARRIAH JACKSON, you have done it! Completing the Top 11, you will advance into Fan Week and continue to sing! 

That means, Ian Flanigan and Carter Rubin, I'm sorry to say but your runs end here. But very well done to you both for a great season of performances. You have done excellent.

sweet down with the men! 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The Voice Cast - NBC.com

YAS

But also IDF. Next round will be FAN WEEK! Our Top 11 will take song suggestions from YOU. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp_Yc0HuZjvMi9wbP6qZp6lXPGMipJXqhzjm__D6DgOZLghw/viewform?usp=sf_link - Song Suggestions Forms.

So you can request any songs you would like and I'll try to pick the best fit for them. Or if it has a good amount of support universally, then I would try my best to find a version for the artist(if they don't have one already) Of course adding to that, if they have sung the song, then those are welcome suggestions as well.

Originals are also more than welcome for the artists.(The ones who have some of course, I'll still need to look them over, just to see if it'll be a good competition song.)

I promise I'll look over all the songs you suggest and take some time to find a version of the song(then I'll pick the best fit for them)

I will happily grant a couple or a few days for song suggestions. Then I'll craft the Top 11 show shortly after. So the next round will probably be next week at the latest(this weekend at the earliest, I'll notify you all as always though for when the show starts)

If anything is unclear please tell me and I'll clarify it for you!

Happy suggesting IDF! And hopefully you enjoyed the results show.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

But also IDF. Next round will be FAN WEEK! Our Top 11 will take song suggestions from YOU. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp_Yc0HuZjvMi9wbP6qZp6lXPGMipJXqhzjm__D6DgOZLghw/viewform?usp=sf_link - Song Suggestions Forms.

So you can request any songs you would like and I'll try to pick the best fit for them. Or if it has a good amount of support universally, then I would try my best to find a version for the artist(if they don't have one already) Of course adding to that, if they have sung the song, then those are welcome suggestions as well.

Originals are also more than welcome for the artists.

I promise I'll look over all the songs you suggest and take some time to find a version of the song(then I'll pick the best fit for them)

I will happily grant a couple or a few days for song suggestions. Then I'll craft the Top 11 show shortly after. So the next round will probably be next week at the latest(this weekend at the earliest, I'll notify you all as always though for when the show starts)

If anything is unclear please tell me and I'll clarify it for you!

Happy suggesting IDF! And hopefully you enjoyed the results show.

I have the power 😈😈😈

Nah it's not like any unusual song choices will be picked anyway, except that time @jarmon picked my suggestion of "Too Good At Goodbyes" for Lindsay Joan :dead:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I have the power 😈😈😈

Nah it's not like any unusual song choices will be picked anyway, except that time @jarmon picked my suggestion of "Too Good At Goodbyes" for Lindsay Joan :dead:

That song slayed tho tbh. Lindsay overcame those odds-

But yes I'll try to pick the best fits for the artists.

Edited by QueenMae16

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 13 LIVE RESULTS, FAN WEEK SUGGESTIONS OPEN NOW