The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

I find it interesting that they didn't show all the coaches standing for Shadale in the same shot, like they did for GNT. It looks really cool and to the causal viewer it may give an impression of a true showstopper.

They did her dirty with that shitty edit.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, jus.willy said:

WHY DF WOULD THEY LEAK VAUGHN???

Well, now you know @jus.willy :haha:

Honestly, she didn't have that many better options tbh. I think I actually like Vaughn best out of everyone she could've brought back.

3 hours ago, colemanftw said:

I find it interesting that they didn't show all the coaches standing for Shadale in the same shot, like they did for GNT. It looks really cool and to the causal viewer it may give an impression of a true showstopper.

She made Kelly so emotional she couldn’t speak. That’s worth more than a standing ovation IMO.

ETA: The post at MJ’s Big Blog literally says “the KO that moved Kelly Clarkson to tears”. 

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

out of her entire team? Or out of her eliminated contestants 

Umm... obviously eliminated contestants :haha: tbh I think Vaughn is pretty mediocre but so was the rest of Ari's team that didn't make it past the KOs.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

For the record, still no clue who might be John's CS. His reactions and comments to his team have pretty much been generic for everyone so far. We'll see how he reacts to Jershika.

The last two seasons let it clear that John loves his soulful female singers, so, i think it's between Jershika and Shadale unless both of them don't deliver.

4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

So I’m fully awake now and I just rewatched Samara’s performance and whoever said she deserves that steal over Katie and Holly I agree. 

Agree with this here as well. I hate TPTB for having them go in taping 3

Edited by TheVoiceFan2