The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 hours ago, pauwis said:

so far, which contestant do you think got the best song for the KOs?

For me, its been Wendy, GNT, Libianca, and Shadale. Shadale and Libianca clearly had emotional ties to their songs and they delivered them beautifully. And they’re songs that usually don’t scream “moment” either but they made them their own. Wendy can sing anything and Ain’t No Way is a tough song and she nailed it (like I expected). And GNT is GNT, I don’t think I have to say much since they covered their song before 😂.

I’m expecting Jershika to have a strong song choice. Jeremy has been getting decent treatment so he could be in for a strong round as well. Bella’s song doesn’t scream “her” to me but she’ll probably still kill it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Also, the 3 contestants with montaged battles so far have had breakout performances in the KOs (Holly, Shadale, and Libianca). 

Calling LiBianca’s performance “breakout” is quite a stretch. She lost on the app by a margin almost as big as the one Wendy had over Jonathan. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Calling LiBianca’s performance “breakout” is quite a stretch. She lost on the app by a margin almost as big as the one Wendy had over Jonathan. 

If anything, that was Hailey Green's breakout performance :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think people use different meanings when talking about breakout moments.

It depends of what meaning you give "breakout".

Could be a breakout performance for you, in the way you see the artist. You probably didnt like them prior, but after a certain performance, you see them on a new light.

If we're talking competitive breakout, then the story changes. It has to have that effect on the core audience.

For me, I thought Joshua was done after the battle, but after his KO, I think he has a chance at Top 12/13. I also now think David might be more dangerous than what some people believe.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It depends of what meaning you give "breakout".

Could be a breakout performance for you, in the way you see the artist. You probably didnt like them prior, but after a certain performance, you see them on a new light.

If we're talking competitive breakout, then the story changes. It has to have that effect on the core audience.

For me, I thought Joshua was done after the battle, but after his KO, I think he has a chance at Top 12/13. I also now think David might be more dangerous than what some people believe.

I agree on David. The other one though? I see David and Samuel getting the PV, and Shadale getting coach save. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I agree on David. The other one though? I see David and Samuel getting the PV, and Shadale getting coach save. 

I think David vs. Joshua for PV #2 is going to depend on their playoffs performances (leaning David right now based on Facebook stats) and whichever one doesn’t get the PV will likely be the wildcard artist.

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Still not fully discounting Joshua, but indeed I'm leaning towards David for the 2nd PV. So yeah, I definitely see this scenario happening.

9 minutes ago, Voice said:

Imagine if John’s Halloween Hair was real...and him on the voice with that creepy ass laugh. It would make me run away from him 😂

John's Halloween costume is CURSED.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

More or less cursed than “wElCoMe To TeAm LeGeNd” lol

More. I mean, the costume is really well put together but it looks so uncanny :haha: (very Halloween indeed)