The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Dave Fenley 
Natasia GreyCloud 
Lynnea Mooreer (CB)
Zaxai 

Carson: That leaves us with only four artist left! Your coach will save one of you, Kelly?

Kelly: All of you are so much different from one another,. Y'all have different genres and i dont know who to pick! Dave you got this really nice voice that sounds like you have your own autotune built in to your vocal chords! Natasia! You never failed to impress us with those impressive song choices,. And you soothing voice! Lynnea! You got that clean and perfect voice that can easily impressed other people! Zaxai! Your vibrato is just it, periodt you got everything! But the artist i will choose to enter TOP 17 is....

Zaxai-p01-425.jpg

ZAXAI, Congratulations! You will join the other Contestants to impress IDF one more time to join TOP 17

IMG-20210624-081155.jpg

IMG-20210624-081111.jpg

Sadly Lynnea and Natasia your journey ends here.

TEAM KELLY IS FINISHED

• Like 7

IDF! Today we will show you our wildcard artists perform one more time, and one of them will be the 17th artist!

TEAM BLAKE: Raegan Strange
TEAM JHUD: Jake Wells
TEAM ADAM: DeAndre Nico
TEAM KELLY: Zaxai

Just finding some song choices and will begin right away!

• Like 2

Carson: Welcome back again IDF,. We will start our wildcard today! Starting with TEAM ADAM: Reagan Strange!

Performing I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston

Blake: Now this is a COMEBACK PERFORMANCE, i cannot actually believe that you can sing a Whitney Houston song as flawless as possible! This is by far my most favorite performance of yours! I really hope IDF will vote for you because i know you really have a huge potential to become successful one day! Goodluck Reagan!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

who voted for Dave Fenley? I am not mad but I would like to have a chat with you.

Actually he got the highest score from me that is not yet advanced in team kelly😐😐 :lolwave:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Next up is TEAM JHUD 

Jake Wells performing his very own Original Rolling Like Thunder

JHud: This is one of the best voice artist original that i've ever heard, i can really feel your emotion through your voice!  I gotta say you really improved a lot since blinds! Your tone is great, your vibrato is amazing and i think you can sing in any form of note! Goodluck Jake! I hope IDF will vote for you

• Like 1

Up next is from TEAM ADAM!

DeAndre Nico Performing I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe

Adam: That was a fun performance bro, i mean, you really showcase how good your tone are, i think you really are a top 17 material! I just hope IDF will save you, and i assure you will have a good future ahead of you, because you have a talent!

• Like 2

Happy with most of the results! 

I was worried for Michael but thank God he got the PV!! And what a shame JHud didnt save Jake 😭

Adam’s coach save was by far my favourite! 

I really hope Jake or Zaxai win that Wildcard 

• Like 2

Last to perform but not the least is from TEAM KELLY!

Zaxai Performing Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Kelly: Wow, i am shocked that you perform in a kinda ballad way! I love how you hit that note in the chorus in a super clean way, this Performance is just magical! I'm pretty sure IDF will root for you because of your amazing talent! Thank you!

• Like 2

WILDCARD VOTING

Voting is here! Just like other votings, you can vote up to 10 times per IDF account 

Just be sure to who you vore because only one of them will be in the TOP 17

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYjGQ5oe3qLlnSgPRMM8OCSpqk_1FjBvMSGD0OuiBtzjrCOA/viewform?usp=sf_link

VOTING WILL CLOSE 6* HOURS AFTER THIS POST! (since i have some work to do later this day) 

And results will be followed ASAP

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Minivan is invading Season 15 it seems!

Not me turning into minivan🥴 jk actually he got the highest score that from me that is not yet in saved by overall so i think i totally sucks at scoring

• Haha 2