The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Next performing is from TEAM JHUD she really love to perform classic songs from Mariah Carey and some legend babds like BeeGees, let's see what will she perform today

Mackenzie Thomas - Redbone by Childish Gambino

Release Date: November 17, 2016

JHud: I am really not expecting this to be this perfect! You know what I'm super excited to see more for you because you just started to pick some different song choice! And this suits in your standards! I am also glad that this is not that predictable week for your sing choice! Right! Kidding aside i know you can give us more because this is just one of the best performance this season! Go slay girl! Those riffs and runs are the best

• Like 8

Next is one of the most unexpected artist that can really hook a lot of fans because of his pleasant voice! The last artist from TEAM BLAKE

Michael Lee - Powerful by Major Lazor and Ellie Goulding

Release Date : June 1, 2015

Blake: oh my! This is really a powerful vocal performance! You really turn into rock this time! I love every part of it and you are one of a performer! Your charm really stoods out and i can feel your connection to our audience! All i gonna say is goidluck in your future performance! I'm sure you will perform more here!

• Like 3

Up next is the female artist left from TEAM ADAM, she can really slay her vocals

Abby Cates - One Last Time by Ariana Grande

Release Date: February 10, 2015

Adam: Wow you can really sing! The way some words that is coming in your mouth is just flawless, what i mean is its just natural that it come out in your mouth! You have that angelic voice that makes me wanna listen more! I really think i said all the goods stuff to you in the past but all i can say now is goodluck and i know you got a lot of fans!

• Like 3

Next up is one of the best performer this season, she can really expand her vocals because of her song choice! From TEAM KELLY

SandyRedd - Chandelier by Sia

Release Date: March 17, 2014

Kelly: Girl slay those vocals! I am not expecting for you to pick a song choice that is abit fast in melody and got a lot of high notes in the same time! But to be honest you slayed it! I love how clean you perform and have a rock impact at the same time! Goodluck girl i know you people will vote for you!

• Like 4

Up next is from TEAM ADAM one of the Country singer that is left standing in this season! Let's see what will he perform today!

Kameron Marlowe - Circles by Post Malone

Release Date: August 30, 2019

Longer Link:

Adam: WHOOW! This is one of your best performance ! You just turned one of the best pop song into a country one! Your vocals is just it! Okay since Abby is done performing! Im already feeling that both of you will go in the semi-finals and finals too! Because both of your momentum is there! Goodluck brother

• Like 3

Next performing is from TEAM JHUD, she perform the story last week! Can she continue her story with her song choice today!

Katrina Cain - I'll Be There by Jess Glyne

Release Date: May 4, 2018

JHud: I really admire your dedication in singing! To be honest this performance is probably in your top three best performances! All i can say from now is that you really got the talent and i can see that you can walk in the red carpet some day! And goodluck as always! Thank you girl!

• Like 3

Last to perform today is a worship singer, she perform The Climb last week and turn it spirit into like a worship song

Kymberli Joye - Oceans ( Where Feet May Fall) by Hillsong United

Release Date: August 23, 2013

Alternate Link

Kelly: Now this is the way to end a night! I really love that ypu just not perform to impress but you perform because of your passion and your connection to the audience! The high notes and riffs are everything! And that part when you sing the "by your name" part i just got chills! Congrats and Goodluck girl! I know people will vote for you!

End of TOP 9 PERFORMANCES

• Like 3

Tagging all for the voting: 

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @jarmon @Angeles @QueenCami @AliXRose @QueenMae16 @Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop @Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @B-B @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @rp3598 @deszfan88 @RickyCoben @TeamAudra @Mistake006

VOTING FORMS

images-1.jpg

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScva_oDNobvN3kB1OqA8LrB0U9IYylusWzjl4QirDHwJBtOgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will be open for 48 HOURS so vote as early as possible for your vote to be counted and save your snowflake for another day! As usual, Team quotas no more!

You can vote up to 10 TIMES per idf account/username and voting will be closed in JULY 11, 2021 7:30 AM, GMT + 8 the results will be revealed JULY 11 2021, 8:30 AM, GMT + 8 or an hour after the closing

And only the TOP 6 WITH THE HIGHEST PUBLIC VOTE WILL AUTOMATICALLY MOVE ON TO THE TOP 7! BOTTOM 3 WILL PERFORM IN AN INSTANT SAVE, AND ONLY ONE OF THEM WILL WIN SO GOODLUCK. The usual again, i'll notify you if you vote more or less

• Thanks 1

My rankings in today performances

1.Chevel

2.Kymberli

3.Kameron

4.Mackenzie

5.Kennedy

6.Katrina

7.Michael

8.Abby

9.Sandy-🙃 (you did dirty to her😭) jk, i just dont like this song to be performed in singing contest but in reality I think Sandy will do great to it!

• Like 2