• Reagan Strange
    • Kymberli Joye
    • Sarah Grace
    • Deandre Nico
    • Dave Fenley
    • Lynnea Moorer
    • Tyke James
    • SandyRedd

I though it was good/okay, I loved team JHud and the majority of team Kelly, with a few favorites from other teams.

Overall a lot of underrated and overrated contestants so the elimination process pissed me off.

MaKenzie should’ve won (not getting one of the 3 PVs to the finale was a crime), but I’m not mad at Chevel winning.

I thought it was good. 8/10. Definitely an improvement over S14, and much more enjoyable for me despite the very badly handled Top 10 fiasco.

The contestant that I throughly enjoyed the most was Chris. I absolutely loved his run on the show. Chevel is a close second. Michael Lee would have probably been my overall favorite had he continued on after the playoffs. Honorable mention to Jake Wells.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Ehhh... I was pretty bored with this one. I didn’t have a favorite so I guess that might have affected my enjoyment. Kennedy brought some excitement with her finale set, but she placed 4th :whut: which I thought was disgusting.

PS: My answers to these polls are probably giving the impression that I hate this show :haha: Just ask us about S13 or S17 so I can finally say some positive stuff.

Edited by Daillon

IMO, none of the past 5 seasons have been as good as S15. You can complain about too many country singers in the finale, if that’s not your thing, but there was quite a bit of diverse talent. It wasn’t a cookie cutter season, like we’ve been seeing recently, and it certainly wasn’t predictable. 

I probably don’t need to say who I voted for. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Oh wow it was difficult to choose between Kymberli Joye and MaKenzie Thomas, but Kymberli barely won for me.

This season was good, but I was upset that Kymberli, SandyRedd, MaKenzie, Patrique, DeAndre, Natasia (she did flop in Playoffs) Zaxai, and RADHA went out earlier than I wanted them all to.

12 minutes ago, British Man said:

Oh wow it was difficult to choose between Kymberli Joye and MaKenzie Thomas, but Kymberli barely won for me.

This season was good, but I was upset that Kymberli, SandyRedd, MaKenzie, Patrique, DeAndre, Natasia (she did flop in Playoffs) Zaxai, and RADHA went out earlier than I wanted them all to.

taste!

1. 8/10, it was pretty good. Pre-lives were amazing and had many great performances, its just when the lives struck and a few people weren't as good as we thought were gonna be, had flopped. Kymberli had questionable songs besides her Top 11/Top 10. Tyke and Dave had to exist, even both being awful(luckily they didn't last too long) Chris and Kirk heavily brought down the Finale as well, its bad enough both were mediocre, but both getting into the Top 3? Kennedy was overhyped and really only had 2 good performances within her Top 13/Top11.(Hate all you want) Don't get me started on Reagan either.... poor DeAndre also getting bussed by the song choices come Top 11/Top 10.

Makenzie and Chevel were the ones carrying every round(Chevel killing the Finale competition like it was nothing) 

2. Chevel, but Makenzie had a good run too.(Too bad she was robbed of a finale spot)

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Makenzie and Chevel were the ones carrying every round(Chevel killing the Finale competition like it was nothing) 

2. Chevel, but Makenzie had a good run too.(Too bad she was robbed of a finale spot)

Despite battling Laryngitis. Yes, she just said this recently. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

Great season! A lot of talent like S13 

It had the potential for 10/10 but some flops during KOs (Katrina, Jake) and some terrible live eliminations downgraded it a little bit

Both MaKenzie and Kennedy deserved to be in the finale... but with Blake on the panel thats just impossible... 

I honestly thought Kennedy would be more loved here. I fancied Makenzie but taking into account her age Kennedy was impressive.

People crowning Brynn one season before because of her age improvement and not Kennedy seems so unfair.