Carter Rubin Fan Thread

season1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Carson: Great job to everyone, but its time to settle the business. Get ready to vote IDF.

Tagging all once again: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1dC2PwuBEfy8Tpi2rc790Wmbgi61hh5Wtcj4QF5o0FZCOOw/viewform?usp=sf_link - Voting Forms

Voting will close in a few hours, at about 8:00 PM CDT(9:00 PM EST) You can vote up to 10 TIMES PER IDF USER. Only one of these artists will advance and you have the power IDF. So choose wisely and every vote counts. 

If forms are incorrect or not working, tell me and I will fix it. Happy voting IDF and good luck in your decision!

VOTE FOR CARTER

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

E3-C02748-718-D-492-F-AB6-D-448-D2324319
Carter recording something 😮 

The debut single? K08012s.gif

Looking forward to Carter's new music. I hope he gets to release one in time for next season's live shows and perform it on the show The Voice season 21. jaofSCz.gif

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, season1 said:

The debut single? K08012s.gif

Looking forward to Carter's new music. I hope he gets to release one in time for next season's live shows and perform it on the show The Voice season 21. jaofSCz.gif

Yeah, plus, I’m sure he’d loved to perform in front of Ariana. :wub:

• Like 1

Someone sent me footage from Carter's performance today! :w00tbounce:

-He sang (and slayed) Happy Birthday to the park's mascot.

-His mom was a camp counselor and actually came to the camp on the original opening day (full-circle moment)

-He sang "Save Your Tears (Remix)" by the Weeknd and Ariana Grande (I knew he wouldn't not sing some Ariana :haha:) He killed the runs on this one! The song fit his range perfectly. 

-He also sang "driver's license" by Olivia Rodrigo (don't worry he sang the clean version. 😉) This song really showed off his beautiful lower register. His voice sounded beautiful. 🥺❤️

-Another Ariana song - "Stuck with U" by Ari and Justin - Again, his voice sounded beautiful. He's been pitch perfect throughout this whole thing and this song was not an exception. He showed off his higher register in this one too. He slayed some complex runs in this one. 

-LAST SONG - "Up From Here" (his original from the Voice) - The instrumental parts on this song are gorgeous! 😍 The person who recorded the video mentioned that the song could work for a movie/TV show and I completely agree! :yes: Showed off his lower register a ton in this one. It was definitely stronger than his Voice performance of it. His voice definitely sounded more developed and mature. He showcased a bit of power in this one too. He held out some notes in this one, which caught me off guard because he had been using a lot of runs previously. 

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Carter has been co-writing with producers and writers in New York. He says the music will have a more mature feel. 😮 Looking forward to it! 😊

His voice has changed a lot since The Voice, so I would imagine that they would write songs that fit his voice more. Still, I wonder what "more mature feel" means -- more emotional, maybe?

BTW here are a couple of videos from The McMorris Lodge Grand Opening Ceremony event a couple of weeks ago:

Up From Here

Where Do We Go From Here (Duet with Arianna McMorris)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, season1 said:

His voice has changed a lot since The Voice, so I would imagine that they would write songs that fit his voice more. Still, I wonder what "more mature feel" means -- more emotional, maybe?

BTW here are a couple of videos from The McMorris Lodge Grand Opening Ceremony event a couple of weeks ago:

Up From Here

Where Do We Go From Here (Duet with Arianna McMorris)

Yeah, that’s my guess. He can do some amazing things with his lower register now, so I’m curious to see how he’ll implement that into his new music. 

Thanks for finding these! I didn’t know that he also performed “Up From Here” at the event. 

• Like 1

Haven't checked in on Carter in a while, but I'm glad to see he's doing well - he seems like he's continuing to grow to be a well-adjusted young man and his lower register is impressive considering how much his voice has changed in the last few months. Good for him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Haven't checked in on Carter in a while, but I'm glad to see he's doing well - he seems like he's continuing to grow to be a well-adjusted young man and his lower register is impressive considering how much his voice has changed in the last few months. Good for him.

Yeah, he has a ton of control over his lower register and runs now. :wub:

• Like 2

Now that we have a premiere date for S21, we can officially start manifesting a guest performance from Carter during the season. 🥺🤞 Part of the reason why I want this so much is so I can see his reaction to meeting Ariana. :haha:

• Haha 2