Jump to content

Carter Rubin Fan Thread


season1
 Share

Recommended Posts

So it seems Gwen saying “I could be like a mom to you” in her audition pitch to Carter wasn’t a total joke after all 🤪

 

I’m just glad she’s in his corner, and I’ll keep an eye out for more news on his single - hopefully it does well since I know he’s worked hard this last year to keep improving as a vocalist.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’m just glad she’s in his corner, and I’ll keep an eye out for more news on his single - hopefully it does well since I know he’s worked hard this last year to keep improving as a vocalist.

That’s my hope. 🤞 The sad thing is that it’s an uphill battle with that label. 🥲

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 6:11 PM, season1 said:

A short preview --

 

 

 

oh wow Carter :wub:

 

how does he looks so much older already? :lmao:

 

Then ............................................................................and Now

PfJznlw.pngcarternow.JPG.f8ab7beee4c3da5e7ab86f40e99a29ca.JPG

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, istersay said:

oh wow Carter :wub:

 

how does he looks so much older already? :lmao:

 

Then ............................................................................and Now

PfJznlw.pngcarternow.JPG.f8ab7beee4c3da5e7ab86f40e99a29ca.JPG

He has grown so much - both as a person and vocally. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, maybe a music video/visualizer for horoscope? 😮 

 

The embedded media does not display on my browser. I only see a black rectangle on the last two posts. Can you edit them and add the link to the original post? TIA.

Edited by season1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, season1 said:

 

The embedded media does not display on my browser. I only see a black rectangle on the last two posts. Can you edit them and add the link to the original post? TIA.

Sure. I added an alternative link to those posts. Can you view them now?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...