Carter Rubin Fan Thread

season1

Carter went live on Instagram with Larriah...

Besides the mentioning of this forum and that a certain member on here was really nice, Carter mentioned that he was working with Gwen’s management to decide the best direction and record deal for his career. It’s nice to see that Gwen is still looking out for him. 😀 Also, a studio recording of their battle could be coming in the future! :spaz:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I guess he probably saw me criticize his social media too. :P

Carter, it’s because I care. I gave you votes. I hope you kill it!

I’m sure he didn’t mind the minor criticism. He seemed to stress the importance of accepting and learning from constructive criticism in the live, so I doubt he was offended by anything. 🤷‍♂️ 

33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I have both versions (original and Carter's) in my main playlist so I'll get it throughout the year. 🤪

If it makes you feel better, I shamelessly listen to Christmas music throughout the year since I have some of the Xmas pop stuff (e.g. "Underneath the Tree", "You Make It Feel Like Christmas", "All I Want For Christmas Is You", etc.) in my main playlist. Christmas time is all the time! 🤪

Excited The Office GIF

• Haha 2

Carter went live today and sang some songs. He mentioned that he’s been writing and working with one of the vocal coaches from the Voice. He is learning the guitar and the piano, like Gwen wanted him too. He also mentioned that he is still in contact with Gwen and actually sent her some song lines that he wrote. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL8B9h2gUmf/?igshid=pg32gd4sw5g0
Beautiful cover of “You Are the Reason.” ❤️ In the post, Carter mentioned that if there had been one more week of the Voice, this would have been his song. :thumbs:

I knew if it was a longer season that that would've been one of his songs!

Edited by David68
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Bk1234 said:

Carter went live today and sang some songs. He mentioned that he’s been writing and working with one of the vocal coaches from the Voice. He is learning the guitar and the piano, like Gwen wanted him too. He also mentioned that he is still in contact with Gwen and actually sent her some song lines that he wrote. 

That's wonderful to know that he's still in contact with his coach.😊😊😊😊

• Like 1