American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Grace? Seriously, Happy?! What is happening lol

Amanda Mena (in this season) did performed a big number of Happy during her AGT days, but even that was like meh. How could they do this to Grace lol

I’m pretty sure that Grace’s version will be similar to this:

• Thanks 1

I think it's a waste that no one picked "Until it Happens to You". It's one of the best and most powerful and emotional oscar-nominated songs of all time. It could've been a true moment on Idol. Maybe someone that never experienced sexual abuse would be scared of singing the song and being accused of taking advantage of the subject, but I don't think that's fair. It's an amazing song, it can be interpreted in different ways and it would be a MOMENT.

But Grace chose "Happy" instead 🙃🙃🙃

32 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Usually on the voice side of the forum but Ava august was robbed...did people just think she was a shoe-in to go through so they didn’t vote?

I doubt it, since people just vote for their favorites these days. I don’t think she ever had a huge fanbase and was slipping by week after week. 

2 hours ago, deszfan88 said:

Usually on the voice side of the forum but Ava august was robbed...did people just think she was a shoe-in to go through so they didn’t vote?

In past Idol seasons, social media #'s are a good indication of who has a fanbase. Ava had low #'s compared to the Top 12. It probably didn't help unlike most of the contestants left they were shown a lot since the beginning of the season & Ava wasn't as much.

• Like 2

On 4/3/2021 at 5:09 PM, idolfan1234 said:

One of the crew members spoiled that he's been rehearsing "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" as his first performance.

Wrong.  Arthur Gunn will be performing Iris by the Goo-Goo Dolls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, idolfan1234 said:

It was a joke 🙂

I wish I found it funny but even as a fan I get how annoying that must've been to hear him sing his audition song 3 times... lol :P 

Edited by KelseyW

On 4/21/2021 at 11:40 PM, blackfield said:

well carrie underwood did independence day 3 or 4 times during her time on the show.. 

On 4/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, ptebwwong said:

Kelly Clarkson also did "Respect" 3 times during the show (Hollywood week, finale, semifinal group). 

Altogether, Fantasia did Summertime five times during S3.

• Haha 1