American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 10:32 PM, frederick said:

I really hope the virus is gone and everything by the time filming starts because I will NOT sit through another boring "at home" season.

Same here! I got used the at home edition, but it's not the same as a live stage performance... :/ 

Are there any contestants you're hoping to come back for next season?

I would honestly love Olivia and Kimmy to come back! IDK but they're just so interesting and Kimmy ugh what a queen of riffs and runs. I would also love Lauren Spencer Smith to come back, but as much as I love her, she probably won't still receive the rightful support she deserves. Also, it'd be cool to see Lauren Mascitti to come back, I do think she just got some wrong songs in the later rounds.

7 hours ago, americanvoice38 said:

Are there any contestants you're hoping to come back for next season?

I would honestly love Olivia and Kimmy to come back! IDK but they're just so interesting and Kimmy ugh what a queen of riffs and runs. I would also love Lauren Spencer Smith to come back, but as much as I love her, she probably won't still receive the rightful support she deserves. Also, it'd be cool to see Lauren Mascitti to come back, I do think she just got some wrong songs in the later rounds.

I personally don't think anyone who made the Top 20 will be able to come back since it was a voting round. I would love for Camryn Leigh Smith, Kat (by herself), and Margie Mays (third times the charm?) to come back.  

1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I think Olivia should come back — if they are able to perform in front of a crowd.  She would probably have done a lot better had the coronavirus not caused her to have to perform at home.

I'm not sure if Top 20 contestants will be able to come back since they already faced America's votes. But maybe?  

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Just as a follow-up this article says that you can audition for S19 as long as you didn’t make Top 10 in any previous season. 

Olivia didn’t make the Top 10, so she’s fine.  But I’d advise her to wait until the Top 20 can perform live since she did so badly when she had to perform from home.

Just now, CarmenSandiego said:

Olivia didn’t make the Top 10, so she’s fine.  But I’d advise her to wait until the Top 20 can perform live since she did so badly when she had to perform from home.

Yeah, it would be smart for Olivia to do that. She really shined in Hawaii with the big stage.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

If there are any acts from social media or YouTube that you wanna see on the show, comment them down below. 

Oh, I didn’t release that you said “comment down below!” 😅 Do you want me to re-post them here?