Jump to content

American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you so much @Blirel and @Bk1234 😊. Grace Nourbash is my daughter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q

Courtney Timmons also commented on an instagram post from American Idol saying that she had already auditioned again. 🙂

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 10:32 PM, frederick said:

I really hope the virus is gone and everything by the time filming starts because I will NOT sit through another boring "at home" season.

Same here! I got used the at home edition, but it's not the same as a live stage performance... :/ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some instagram names of people who have done online auditions... typically those people don't make it far though. I do usually find a few way early like Ren Patrick last season

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Blirel said:

I have some instagram names of people who have done online auditions... typically those people don't make it far though. I do usually find a few way early like Ren Patrick last season

Ooh, that's interesting! I'm curious... 🤔

Edited by Bk1234
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any contestants you're hoping to come back for next season?

 

I would honestly love Olivia and Kimmy to come back! IDK but they're just so interesting and Kimmy ugh what a queen of riffs and runs. I would also love Lauren Spencer Smith to come back, but as much as I love her, she probably won't still receive the rightful support she deserves. Also, it'd be cool to see Lauren Mascitti to come back, I do think she just got some wrong songs in the later rounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, americanvoice38 said:

Are there any contestants you're hoping to come back for next season?

 

I would honestly love Olivia and Kimmy to come back! IDK but they're just so interesting and Kimmy ugh what a queen of riffs and runs. I would also love Lauren Spencer Smith to come back, but as much as I love her, she probably won't still receive the rightful support she deserves. Also, it'd be cool to see Lauren Mascitti to come back, I do think she just got some wrong songs in the later rounds.

I personally don't think anyone who made the Top 20 will be able to come back since it was a voting round. I would love for Camryn Leigh Smith, Kat (by herself), and Margie Mays (third times the charm?) to come back.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I think Olivia should come back — if they are able to perform in front of a crowd.  She would probably have done a lot better had the coronavirus not caused her to have to perform at home.

I'm not sure if Top 20 contestants will be able to come back since they already faced America's votes. But maybe?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Just as a follow-up this article says that you can audition for S19 as long as you didn’t make Top 10 in any previous season. 


Olivia didn’t make the Top 10, so she’s fine.  But I’d advise her to wait until the Top 20 can perform live since she did so badly when she had to perform from home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarmenSandiego said:


Olivia didn’t make the Top 10, so she’s fine.  But I’d advise her to wait until the Top 20 can perform live since she did so badly when she had to perform from home.

Yeah, it would be smart for Olivia to do that. She really shined in Hawaii with the big stage.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, KelseyW said:

🦗

 

Yeah. Those spoilers won't be till later in the year, but I'm so ready for another year of AI! :lolwave:

I am too! Let’s just hope it’s not completely ruined... :/ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...