The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

8 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

"2. Pia's outfit is reminiscent of a DC villain who injected themselves with some sort of lizard serum. Think The Amazing Spiderman 1, but female and on a lower budget.

The "curtain" description is starting to make more sense now lmao

• Haha 2

Man, people are hilarious.🤣 Found these under Avery and Ethan's battle on YouTube🤣

"I would still choose Ethan because I believe every country singer should put on a hat 😂😂."

"So, Ethan Lively went to Blake's team, is it going to be Blake Lively?"

"This is how country music "gets you"; you start off not liking it, then you hear one like this and you make that thing called "an exception". Fact is, you are already doomed. Before you know, it, you are cruising down a long road, in "your truck" and you hear yourself singing "my shotgun--my sweety pie--and my truck". It's all over for you, no turning back"

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Comment on the last YouTube Video on The Voice's channel: 

"Deion Warren dragged all the trolls that questioned his vocal ability he is better than all you lunatics"

🤭🤭

I mean, I think the general consensus on here after his battle aired was that he outperformed Victor vocally so... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean, I think the general consensus on here after his battle aired was that he outperformed Victor vocally so... 

Yeah, I think I was in the minority in saying that I preferred Victor - though I liked them both. Many people said they heard no pitch issues and found themselves preferring Deion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah, I think I was in the minority in saying that I preferred Victor - though I liked them both. Many people said they heard no pitch issues and found themselves preferring Deion.

So he’s getting so worked up over source comments when most people on here preferred him when the battle actually aired... 

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

So he’s getting so worked up over source comments when most people on here preferred him when the battle actually aired... 

To be fair, people here echoed that until his performance, but they didn't know any better. I get where he's coming from. Best thing we can do is move forward.

Saw this on Reddit

“Is Kelly drunk?”

“Was Kelly drunk all through season 16? She got rid of her best singers, Mikaela and Jackson. And now she claimed last night she has never heard the song Electric Love, even though her OWN SINGER, Mikaela, sang it.”

Ok so this is on Corey's Instant Save video

Ellie P

Risky move, KC! Nearly gave me a heart attack. Thrilled Corey is moving on... but very sad about Ryleigh

and then the 1 reply is

ZombieZifiction

ya dumb move picking the discount beyonce over corey

We throwing hands

• Haha 1

Under an Instant Save post

THE REAL WINNER WILL NEVER WIN BECAUSE THEY DON'T COUNT THE PEOPLES VOTES. I DON'T CARE WHO'S TEAM THEY ARE ON. SOME ARE GETTING THE PLACE OF PEOPLE WITH MORE VOTES. ALL THE JUDGES ARE MILLIONAIRES. THEY DON'T NEED A TROPHY. HAS KELLY GOT SOME PULL AT NBC??? HER CONTESTANT WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CONTESTANT IN THE INSTANT SAVE TONIGHT. SOMEBODY AT NBC NEEDS TO TELL JOHN FAKE LEGEND THE VOICE IS NOT HIS PERSONAL SHOW & KELLY ALREADY HAS A TALK SHOW. THEY BOTH NEED TO MOVE ON DOWN THE ROAD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7