The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

14 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

What? You think Blake actually won every season and that TPTB just rigged the results so that that doesn't happen? LMAOOOO 🤣

Not really sure if the results are rigged or not because we don't know the actual vote counts. Anything can happen with TPTB though. Blake has more success on the show by at least placing mostly his finalists to the Runner-up position even though not necessarily winning. Kelly never had a runner up although she did win three times.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

10 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao I don't think that what they meant, but overall his contestants had better placements in the finale so we can assume he's more successful than Kelly imo

I never said that he wasn't. It was just said that he's having a harder time winning ever since Kelly came on the show lol 😂

Before, he didn't need to lift a finger. Now he actually has to try because Kelly can also coach Minivan bait. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 9:49 AM, Daillon said:

Under the S20 advisors' video:

The voice season 21 coaches are Blake Shelton and trace Adkins and David foster and John legend and Kelly Clarkson and ronnie dunn

I see this man commenting everywhere on every video commenting that same thing. He has 600+ comments on the voice channel and he’s been doing it for at least a year 

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Ryleigh’s BA

“This girl locked down the gay vote. She certainly is not that great of a singer, but will get votes for her gayness. Too bad. Contest should be about talent.”

I was about to give you a confused reaction but then I realized that it's not YOUR opinion lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

Ryleigh’s BA

“This girl locked down the gay vote. She certainly is not that great of a singer, but will get votes for her gayness. Too bad. Contest should be about talent.”

I wish there would be such a thing as "gay vote". I'm pretty sure that we, the gays, would actually pick better winners 🤭🤭

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

Ryleigh’s BA

LOL, does this person even watch the show? Also, Ryleigh is HELLA talented. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I wish there would be such a thing as "gay vote". I'm pretty sure that we, the gays, would actually pick better winners 🤭🤭

I would trust yall 100% lmao. Even if some country girls would get the boot, I could accept it for a bunch of Indie singers winning LOL.

22 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If it were up to the LGBT+ community, I’m almost certain a country male would never make the finale again 🤭

They would be lucky to advance past 1 round lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I would trust yall 100% lmao. Even if some country girls would get the boot, I could accept it for a bunch of Indie singers winning LOL.

They would be lucky to advance past 1 round lol.

TPTB wouldn't even bring them on the show anymore cause the demo would not longer support them (and I'm here for it!)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

If it were up to the LGBT+ community, I’m almost certain a country male would never make the finale again 🤭

56 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

TPTB wouldn't even bring them on the show anymore cause the demo would not longer support them (and I'm here for it!)

sad oh no GIF

🙃

9 hours ago, AliXRose said:

sad oh no GIF

🙃

If I'm being serious: TBH I'm starting to really like country on the show, with Bailey Rae, Megan Danielle, Ian Flanigan, Jim Ranger (ik he's not full country but whatever), and Kenzie Wheeler catching my eye in particular. I also like that TPTB generally balances country vs. R&B/pop wins, so I am not really upset / annoyed about the country-streak we had going until S19—I know it'll be well-balanced as time goes on (However, I do wish we would get more women in country on the show! I know there are many reasons behind the lack of female country on the show but one can hope in vain).

Edited by QueenCami

On 3/28/2021 at 4:18 AM, Mistake006 said:

the gay vote

That’s a new one, lmao. So the gays get votes because of their “gayness” but the straights get them because of their talent. Makes sense :wacko:

• Haha 3

Under Avery and Ethan's battle video on YouTube:

"Ethan took me to the river and bathed me with his low notes. Glad Blake gave him the win!"

Um, that's an interesting way to compliment someone's vocal talent. :wacko:

Edited by disney1024