The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

IPB Image

Bad grammar aside...

Blaming the young folks for the singers we have left.

And insisting that duos shouldn't be allowed.

AND insisting that the coaches* should get to have a say in who stays.

That's a new one. :haha:

IPB Image

Bad grammar aside...

Blaming the young folks for the singers we have left.

And insisting that duos shouldn't be allowed.

AND insisting that the coaches* should get to have a say in who stays.

That's a new one. :haha:

Thanks for helping to make my point in the other thread. :haha: Some people get outraged just because they have nothing better to do.

Thanks for helping to make my point in the other thread. :haha: Some people get outraged just because they have nothing better to do.

Yeah, I will concede - some people get outraged for ridiculous reasons. Like... angry because of young voters? Damn, then by that rationale, only people over 50 should vote because they're the ones with taste, those of us under 25 just don't know what good music is. :haha:

I understand being miffed about a result, especially when it seems unfair. But this kind of stuff is just totally irrational. Entertaining to read, though!

IPB Image

On Gwen’s team performance video

Honestly, I think they're being sarcastic, but... like... come on. None of the women Gwen sang with last night look anything like the women this troll named. :haha:

Yeah, I will concede - some people get outraged for ridiculous reasons. Like... angry because of young voters? Damn, then by that rationale, only people over 50 should vote because they're the ones with taste, those of us under 25 just don't know what good music is. :haha:

I understand being miffed about a result, especially when it seems unfair. But this kind of stuff is just totally irrational. Entertaining to read, though!

Honestly, I think they're being sarcastic, but... like... come on. None of the women Gwen sang with last night look anything like the women this troll named. :haha:

i know it was a joke. I was under the impression that this thread could be anything that stands out(ex. Funny, sarcastic, good-hearted trolling), not that it has to be a negative or controversial thing that’s said

Edited by xfactor22

Pretty much.

Maybe I’m just bored with it all. No matter the circumstance, someone will always think a contestant was robbed. There are even people who thought Gyth Rigdon should have won. They’re entitled to their opinion, but c’mon!

The Tyke and Talon poster quoted above probably thinks Tyke should have won. I do remember seeing a lot of comments on Instagram saying exactly that.

Edited by TeamAudra

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

To revive this thread, have you guys, read the comments section on Ryan G's blind audition?? There is a lot of of comments shipping him with Kelly! Lol! 🤣

i saw that. i don't particularly like the idea of shipping real life people but whatever

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

To revive this thread, have you guys read the comments' section on Ryan G's blind audition?? There are a lot of of comments shipping him with Kelly! Lol! 🤣

On the one hand, it's kind of hilarious because of the mass of comments leaning that way but on the other hand, Kelly filed for divorce less than six months ago and if Ryan's in a stable relationship that's kind of disrespectful to his partner. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

On the one hand, it's kind of hilarious because of the mass of comments leaning that way but on the other hand, Kelly filed for divorce less than six months ago and if Ryan's in a stable relationship that's kind of disrespectful to his partner. 

i agree, it's kind of insensitive given kelly's situation

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2020 at 3:12 PM, Gustavo527 said:

To revive this thread, have you guys read the comments' section on Ryan G's blind audition?? There are a lot of of comments shipping him with Kelly! Lol! 🤣

Twitter is full of this stuff, if it's not his looks it cause coach having feels.. He might not be your thing, but he IS talented. So let's leave the coach going through a divorce out of it and look past what someone looks like.. if he does win KO it's cause he SAAAng that song!! ...but that's me

Edited by seamaidencora
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

"Cami tryna put a spell on me scooping up them notes. It's so sexy when a woman can moan out those low notes. This was fierce and sensual with really good control throughout her range."

comment on cami's knockout. i posted it in spoilers, but now that her KO is done i can post it here. it's utterly disgusting

Omg totally disgusting, also creepy!! Hate to see what's on that peeps laptop 😱

Edited by seamaidencora
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

Twitter is full of this stuff, if it's not his looks it cause coach having feels.. He might not be your thing, but he IS talented. So let's leave the coach going through a divorce out of it and look part what someone looks like.. if he does win KO it's cause he SAAAng that song!! ...but that's me

Did i say anything bad about him? No i didn't. I don't know what you are talking about. Bye

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ashwinner said:

"Cami tryna put a spell on me scooping up them notes. It's so sexy when a woman can moan out those low notes. This was fierce and sensual with really good control throughout her range."

comment on cami's knockout. i posted it in spoilers, but now that her KO is done i can post it here. it's utterly disgusting

The guy who posted that leaves his reviews on EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE in the show's history. I'm not kidding; I recall seeing him on comments as early as Seasons 3-4, back when those were still on YouTube.

He always has to find something "positive" to say about every performance, even the bad ones. I feel like he leaves those comments because he's using them to promote his "brand" (which is "So You Wanna Be a Singer?"), and he knows that positive comments will always attract fans of those singers and will be totally uncontroversial. In fact, he used to sign off all of his comments with "So You Wanna Be a Singer?".

Also, LOL at this tone-deaf interaction in the replies. Someone tells you your highly sexualized comment on a singer is gross, and you blame the reader for it? OK, then. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2020-11-25 robertantonnyc.png

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Bouli said:

The guy who posted that leaves his reviews on EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE in the show's history. I'm not kidding; I recall seeing him on comments as early as Seasons 3-4, back when those were still on YouTube.

He always has to find something "positive" to say about every performance, even the bad ones. I feel like he leaves those comments because he's using them to promote his "brand" (which is "So You Wanna Be a Singer?"), and he knows that positive comments will always attract fans of those singers and will be totally uncontroversial. In fact, he used to sign off all of his comments with "So You Wanna Be a Singer?".

Also, LOL at this tone-deaf interaction in the replies. Someone tells you your highly sexualized comment on a singer is gross, and you blame the reader for it? OK, then. :rolleyes:

Ugh, this poster is so annoying... 😕 I think they do it on American Idol performances too...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bouli said:

15 hours ago, Bouli said:

I know this man. He has been reviewing THE VOICE since S1. He does have a great knowledge about music and brings very good points.

EDIT: Can you tell me what's wrong with So You Wanna Be A Singer. I never knew he do all that to promote his brand lol.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1