The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

Jordan was wearing slacks that at a distance looked flesh-colored LOL
I can't unsee it now.
I remember his Voice portrait image had him wearing a black and white sweater that made him look like he had weird "gumby" arms.

Poor guy can't catch a break wardrobe-wise.

Edited by HelenaHandbasket
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A comment under Kim Cruse's BA (I set the comments to newest first for some flairs):

"stop it gwen you chose a ten year old boy last season I stopped watching this after what they did to dex last stop saying when artist such as her they get eliminated and some goofy county singer wins this show is s joke"

2 hours ago, Ottoxxx said:

A comment under Kim Cruse's BA (I set the comments to newest first for some flairs):

"stop it gwen you chose a ten year old boy last season I stopped watching this after what they did to dex last stop saying when artist such as her they get eliminated and some goofy county singer wins this show is s joke"

i mean..

On 10/29/2022 at 10:05 AM, Ottoxxx said:

Their grammar is terrible but I understand some of their points even if I disagree with others. Why does that comment have to be under Kim Cruse’s audition video though?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Under The Voice’s new question on YouTube: What was your favorite Bryce Leatherwood performance this season?

“He’s so bland that I can’t even remember anything about him to answer this question”

Not only that, but this comment got 118 likes. Now that’s just hilariously cruel :dead:

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Under The Voice’s new question on YouTube: What was your favorite Bryce Leatherwood performance this season?

“He’s so bland that I can’t even remember anything about him to answer this question”

Not only that, but this comment got 118 likes. Now that’s just hilariously cruel :dead:

Typical country singer reception :dead:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I thought this was even better:

"Never heard of him before the voice. And honestly I think Omar Cardona should have won."

:dead:

I'm not going to look through them all, but I think that has the second most likes after the comment you mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I thought this was even better:

"Never heard of him before the voice. And honestly I think Omar Cardona should have won."

:dead:

I'm not going to look through them all, but I think that has the second most likes after the comment you mentioned.

That's kind of shady of him :dead:

But he has such immaculate taste for supporting Omar :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

I thought this one is even better :giggle:

Screenshot-20230110-233911.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9