some of my thoughts on the Blind Auditions:
- Wendy Moten is by far my favorite, and it’s not even close!!!
- Bella DiNapoli is the biggest surprise for me so far. i didn’t expect to like her as much as i do (her audition one of my top 5 favorites this season).
- i love Shadale and Jershika! i don’t think their audition songs were the best choices, but i’m really excited to see their next performances. i think they have a ton of potential to do amazing this season.
- Gymani and Brittany are two of my other favorites! they kind of remind me of each other actually. both have a raspy quality in their voice, both sang very modern songs for their audition, both turned all four chairs, both are queens!!
- i really like Holly, Ryleigh, and Libianca as well!!
- i found the auditions overall to be slightly below average this season, but i still think the season has a lot of potential to be really great.
- Samuel is my favorite male contestant this season. i really liked his audition!
- i LOVE Ariana this season! she may not be the most dynamic coach but she’s sweet, funny, and seems to care for her contestants a lot. but some of her fans need to have their Twitter accounts locked…
on to the battles!! GO WENDY!!!!