The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

Under Ethan and Avery´s battle on IG. Nothing out of the ordinary, just found it funny.

"I feel like i just got serenaded" she says... Well they damn sure werent gonna look at Blake John and Nick for inspiration on this song! Really Really well done by both artists."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I'm confused I don't know if she's obsessed with Gwen or if she wants to stab her ... Psycho 🙃

She's obsessed with Blake and Gwen living like some 1950s couple, where Gwen is the housewife (not working or making music) and Blake is the breadwinner of the family. Gwen's kids (Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo) need to change their last names to "Shelton". I'm just picturing a 1950s family from WandaVision lol 😂

Scarlet Witch Love GIF by Disney+

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

She's obsessed with Blake and Gwen living like some 1950s couple, where Gwen is the housewife (not working or making music) and Blake is the breadwinner of the family. Gwen's kids (Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo) need to change their last names to "Shelton". I'm just picturing a 1950s family from WandaVision lol 😂

Scarlet Witch Love GIF by Disney+

Holy sh:censored:

Reviving this thread:

Blake's racist? He had some questionable tweets when he was younger but I believe he apologized for it years ago. In any case, on The Voice alone, he won with Jermaine (his 1st win) and brought Aliyah, Kyla, Spensha, Kirk, and Toneisha to the finale. He also expressed his support for BLM during the protests last year. 🧐

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

From an article referring to Cam and Gihanna:

Battle Round performances impressed fans and judges yet again, here's a look at which two contestants seem 'destined to form a band' and maybe become a couple too.

🤢

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

From an article referring to Cam and Gihanna:

Battle Round performances impressed fans and judges yet again, here's a look at which two contestants seem 'destined to form a band' and maybe become a couple too.

Shipping people in real life is just...🤢🤢

• Like 2

On 3/30/2021 at 2:18 PM, disney1024 said:

This whole Twitter account lol 😂

I'm quoting one of my old posts because this Twitter user is the epitome of what this thread is about lol 😂

Also, the frequency of her tweets. Yikes... 😬

Edited by disney1024

I found this comment under the TVLine article for Ariana's announcement:

Although I think Ariana Grande is very talented, a rocker would be a great way to round out the judging panel. Kelly has pop covered, Blake has country covered, John has all the sexy covered. It would be nice to have a rock icon up there to help develop budding rock stars.

John Legend Omg GIF by The Voice

• Haha 1