The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

4 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

someone commented this under Kenzie’s live show performance on Instagram💀 for those who don’t know, miss titina_sealpoint.cat confused Kenzie with someone from American Idol... GET THE VOICE FANS OFF OF INSTAGRAM 

FB3F8358-0043-4F48-AEA6-551A8EF7B17F.jpeg

Same energy as:

JYe77o6.png

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

someone commented this under Kenzie’s live show performance on Instagram💀 for those who don’t know, miss titina_sealpoint.cat confused Kenzie with someone from American Idol... GET THE VOICE FANS OFF OF INSTAGRAM 

FB3F8358-0043-4F48-AEA6-551A8EF7B17F.jpeg

It’s baffling how stupid some people are on social media. It looks like they might have deleted the comment above, but she commented it again, and it’s still there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Under the “Lives Continue” video from today🤣

I had this nightmare that Kenzie shaved the mullet- I cried in the dream..

Kenzie for the win! 

Replies:

i had a nightmare that jordan shaved himself bald

and then i had a nightmare of ethan giving rachel a kiss

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What? :unsure:

Under Rachel’s video. 

X0NOLDW.png

I think she is referring to the faces in the screen behind her while she was performing, but still... what????

• Like 1

Those faces are in black and white, I thought. I didn't like them, the big faces and eyes behind Rachel kinda looked creepy (and scary). Most I saw were big eyes. It reminded of a horror movie I saw a long time ago ro1ld96.gif 

I wonder if those visuals negatively affected how some people receive her performance. :(

EDIT:

The whole staging and graphics appeared dark and gloomy to me. A big contrast to the sunny, colorful and bright background last week. Whoever designed that staging did not do Rachel any favors IMO.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

under Victor, Dana and Pia' performance (youtube)

Victor's voice is hot. I think he impregnated me by his voice. You're the father of mi child, Victor

Totally thought that was Jordan at 1:07

Edited by pauwis

Overall, many people (including IDF) seem to have confused the voice`s guitarrist for Jordan. He is Justin Derrico, an official instrumentalist for the show (you`ll be able to see him in several performances), and P!nk`s guitarrist as well.

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Overall, many people (including IDF) seem to have confused the voice`s guitarrist for Jordan. He is Justin Derrico, an official instrumentalist for the show (you`ll be able to see him in several performances), and P!nk`s guitarrist as well.

It’s the similar hair length/color and similar levels of arm tattoos that keep throwing me off 😅

Just now, Misirlou said:

I love Corey, but I found this funny:

"Can you imagine listening to a whole album of Corey songs? Suicides would go up dramatically in this country. How many sad songs could one endure?"

You'd be SHOCKED. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

"Can you imagine listening to a whole album of Corey songs? Suicides would go up dramatically in this country. How many sad songs could one endure?"

A bit dark, but sad songs are my nature tbh lmao. I wouldn't mind going on a train of tears for eternity cause they hit hard.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, there were two times in particular that I noted that they looked very similar. Probably only reason I could differentiate them is that I've seen Justin so much, since they like to have the contestants stand near him or sometimes they'll pan the camera to him during a performance.

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

In my country, there's a particular genre of indie music that I like to call "sawi" indie (roughly translates to "brokenhearted"), and it's sad weepy songs all about heartbreak and unrequited love, and it is far and away the most popular genre here, besides K-Pop.

People like to revel and wallow in sadness sometimes, and listening to sad music is a healthy way of doing that for a lot of people.

• Like 8