The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

It's just a product of the premise of both shows. AI prefers to cast raw, unpolished and young talent that they can turn into, well, idols. TV has more freedom to cast more established and experienced acts. 

It’s across the board though. The teens on AI probably wouldn’t turn a chair on TV, assuming they even made it to that point, nor would most of the 20 somethings. It’s a very wide gap, IMO. Granted I did notice a couple with potential, but even they need a lot of work. 

• Like 5

Under the S20 advisors' video:

The voice season 21 coaches are Blake Shelton and trace Adkins and David foster and John legend and Kelly Clarkson and ronnie dunn

So we are getting six chairs next season, nice :haha:

• Haha 5

Just now, Daillon said:

Under the S20 advisors' video:

The voice season 21 coaches are Blake Shelton and trace Adkins and David foster and John legend and Kelly Clarkson and ronnie dunn

So we are getting six chairs next season, nice :haha:

And three country coaches lol

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Under Alisan's BA video on YouTube:

"Alisan Porter is the first woman to win with a chick coach Christina Aguilera's first winner, Bryan Bautista was a hot sugar papa that I want in my basement"

:dead:

I was gonna post that one, thankfully I checked here first 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Under Alisan's BA video on YouTube:

"Alisan Porter is the first woman to win with a chick coach Christina Aguilera's first winner, Bryan Bautista was a hot sugar papa that I want in my basement"

:dead:

i was about to post this as well 

• Haha 1

Under Kenzie's audition video on Twitter, someone tweets: "Kelly new she couldn't get a voice like that on her team if she didn't block. She sooooooo jealous of Blake, because her career will not be as great as his. Her start came from American Idol, not sure why cause no one idolises her. Well maybe her husband."

I reply: "Kelly is not jealous of Blake because they're best friends. Also, Kelly is far more successful than Blake. She is a Grammy award-winning singer with an Emmy award-winning talk show. She also won The Voice 3 times and lost to Blake only once. Blake has never won a Grammy. 🙄"

Kenzie liked my reply, even though I threw some unnecessary shade at Blake lol 😂

nene leakes shade GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Under Kenzie's audition video on Twitter, someone tweets: "Kelly new she couldn't get a voice like that on her team if she didn't block. She sooooooo jealous of Blake, because her career will not be as great as his. Her start came from American Idol, not sure why cause no one idolises her. Well maybe her husband."

I reply: "Kelly is not jealous of Blake because they're best friends. Also, Kelly is far more successful than Blake. She is a Grammy award-winning singer with an Emmy award-winning talk show. She also won The Voice 3 times and lost to Blake only once. Blake has never won a Grammy. 🙄"

Kenzie liked my reply, even though I threw some unnecessary shade at Blake lol 😂

Slay though-

And wow I realized that too, She only really lost to him once.(Two if you count both of his finalists placing higher than Desz in S19) But still, winning 3 of 5 seasons(soon to be 4 of 6 most likely) is a great record for her. Compared to his 7 of 19(soon to be only 7 of 20) The so called veteran coach has been getting knocked around by the rookie who is now an expert at the game, since S14 lol.

And I bet Jenzie meant no harm to Blake, but more so to your defense of Kelly against that salty housewife who is jealous of KC's career LOL.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And wow I realized that too, She only really lost to him once.(Two if you count both of his finalists placing higher than Desz in S19) But still, winning 3 of 5 seasons(soon to be 4 of 6 most likely) is a great record for her. Compared to his 7 of 19(soon to be only 7 of 20) The so called veteran coach has been getting knocked around by the rookie who is now an expert at the game, since S14 lol.

And I bet Jenzie meant no harm to Blake, but more so to your defense of Kelly against that salty housewife who is jealous of KC's career LOL.

You mean 3 out of 6. S20 is her 7th season on the show. 😉

Also, the Kelly basher is a dude lol 😂

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

It's still hilarious that he liked that tweet. And people say that he's inactive on social media lol 😂

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And wow I realized that too, She only really lost to him once. (Two if you count both of his finalists placing higher than Desz in S19) But still, winning 3 of 5 seasons(soon to be 4 of 6 most likely) is a great record for her. Compared to his 7 of 19(soon to be only 7 of 20) The so called veteran coach has been getting knocked around by the rookie who is now an expert at the game, since S14 lol.

Kelly won 3 seasons out of 6, losing only once each to John, Blake, and Gwen. With Kenzie, she could probably win her 4th season out of 7. 😉

Before Kelly joined the show, Blake won 6 out of 13 seasons. He basically won every other season. With Kelly on the show, he only won once in 6 seasons. Assuming Kelly wins S20 with Kenzie, Blake will have only won 7 out of 20 seasons, which is like winning once every third season. 🧐 

29 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

He´s just supporting his coach. I´m pretty sure he would have gone with Blake had he not been blocked.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

I will take any opportunity I get to throw some shade at Blake lol 😂

rupauls drag race shade GIF by RealityTVGIFs

But isn't Blake your favorite coach's best friend? :ph34rwave::haha:

54 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I reply: "Kelly is not jealous of Blake because they're best friends..."

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Slay though-

Except that he had the most Runner-Up placements on seasons he did not win for 19 seasons he was on, excluding Seasons 5 and 14 of course. People will be pissed if he wins almost every season, hence, the almost consistent runner-up placements.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Except that he had the most Runner-Up placements on seasons he did not win for 19 seasons he was on, excluding Seasons 5 and 14 of course. People will be pissed if he wins almost every season, hence, the almost consistent runner-up placements.

What? You think Blake actually won every season and that TPTB just rigged the results so that that doesn't happen? LMAOOOO 🤣