The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

11 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I found this comment posted below the leak for this week, but I'm posting this here b/c it's so off-topic it's funny, so no spoilers here!

If you want off-topic, I found this comment on YouTube:

Did you all hear the news about Blake Shelton yet. :( Season 21 will be his last season on NBC'S The Voice :( He will stay for the rest of season 20...... and he will stay for season 21 with Ariana Grande..... but he won't be there for season 22. He's quitting after all those seasons :( They announced on google yesterday at 4:00Pm I think? Or 3:30PM. I will never be the same person :(

I was watching an interview on the KC show, not anything related to The Voice lol 😂

Just now, disney1024 said:

If you want off-topic, I found this comment on YouTube:

1. I don't think Blake is leaving the show anytime soon. I couldn't find anything online, but correct me if I'm wrong. 🧐
  2. I didn't realize that Google makes announcements about The Voice lol 😂

53 minutes ago, disney1024 said:
  1. I don't think Blake is leaving the show anytime soon. I couldn't find anything online, but correct me if I'm wrong. 🧐
  2. I didn't realize that Google makes announcements about The Voice lol 😂

It seems he did somewhat hint at what could somewhat possibly maybe be considered as him quitting sooner rather than later, but tbh I wouldn't count it 'till I hear anything official.

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

It seems he did somewhat hint at what could somewhat possibly maybe be considered as him quitting sooner rather than later, but tbh I wouldn't count it 'till I hear anything official.

He said on The Today Show that he and Gwen eventually want to take it easy since they're both working their butts off right now but he didn't say anything about next season being his last season. For all we know, he could be here for the next five seasons or the next ten. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

15 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I found this under the Nick/Darren quiz video on YouTube:

Fun! Hello to Harry Potter, err Musical Theatre grad Darren!

Fun Fact: Not every white dude looks like Harry Potter! :dead:

In this case, me being a child of the Internet and theatre nerd comes in handy for once in my life: Darren played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical in addition to writing most of the lyrics & music for the show (which is available in full on YouTube if you look up StarKid Productions).

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In this case, me being a child of the Internet and theatre nerd comes in handy for once in my life: Darren played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical in addition to writing most of the lyrics & music for the show (which is available in full on YouTube if you look up StarKid Productions).

schitts creek wink GIF by CBC

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

But it's true. They used Kelsie's "You Oughta Know" (😬), Cami's "The Joke" (😬😬), and DeSz's "WLGTDWI". :dead:

I thought all those performances were good, actually. Obviously, Kelsie's BA was better, though. I think Cami's SF performance was great, she just was strained a bit on that one note. And, DeSz's T17 performance was great, I'm still not sure why people don't like it. I guess people just want power, power, power for the whole song.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I thought all those performances were good, actually. Obviously, Kelsie's BA was better, though. I think Cami's SF performance was great, she just was strained a bit on that one note. And, DeSz's T17 performance was great, I'm still not sure why people don't like it. I guess people just want power, power, power for the whole song.

They're all good (I liked all of them tbh :ph34rwave:) but they're not the BEST Team Kelly performances imo. 🧐

Cami: "Never Tear Us Apart" >>> "The Joke"

DeSz: "Don't Let Go" >>> "WLGTDWI"

Kelsie: "I Dare You" >>> "You Oughta Know"

Imo "The Joke" started good but went off the rails, "You Oughta Know" was pretty bad and just got worse as it went along, and Desz's PO was just decent. None of them deserve to be in that compilation especially in comparison to those contestants' other performances.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1