Favorite 4 Chair Turn of S17 (Auditions)

Misirlou

Favorite 4 Chair Turn of S17 (Auditions)  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Katie Kadan - Baby I Love You
    • Brennan Lassiter - You Are My Sunshine
    • Shane Q - Tennessee Whiskey
    • Mendeleyev - Girl from the North Country
    • Marybeth Bryd - Angel from Montgomery
    • Preston Howell - Dream A Little Dream of Me
    • Ricky Duran - River
    • Khalea Lynee - Best Part

I miss when the teams were big and literally everyone got 4 chairs :( Khalea was the clear best 4 chair turn that season IMO. I've listened to that one at least 100 times, such a beautiful performance. Preston and Mendeleyev were great too! The only one I didn't really like was Brennan's audition. I still have no idea why the coaches always eat up that terrible cheesy version of You Are My Sunshine that she and Ashland auditioned with. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ikwonic said:

The only one I didn't really like was Brennan's audition. I still have no idea why the coaches always eat up that terrible cheesy version of You Are My Sunshine that she and Ashland auditioned with. 

Honestly, same. To this day, i still don't get the hype over her.  

She is still good, but i'm not a fan

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

Definitely Mendeleyev. The only one that comes close for me on this list is maybe Marybeth, but I'd still pick Lev's in a fraction of a second if those were the only options.

Mendeleyev, Ricky, and Katie all gave solid 9.5+/10 performances for me. Ultimately picked Mendeleyev because that robbery was horrifying.

I found pretty much every other 4 chair that season highly questionable, especially Shane and Brennan lol

• Like 1

I really loved Khalea’s audition the most when it came out. There was something magical about it. Marybeth and Katie were also very good auditions (Marybeth didn’t live up to it though). 

I like Ricky and Mendeleyev’s auditions a lot more now than when I first watched them, and vice versa with Shane and Brennan (I basically preferred the latter two at first and now I prefer the former two). Shane’s audition is a lot better than his later performances though.

Preston was the weakest 4 chair audition this season IMO. Didn’t find it as special as the others