American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

and after all that complaining that your vote didn't matter! always believe in yourself

confetti GIF

Complain? Ok lol I don't care enough to complain, I just express honest thoughts. I have to balance out Wally since he loves everyone 🙂 

• Haha 1

I'm still really shook and amazed that Fantasia's "Summertime" made it all the way to 2nd.... especially amongst all of these amazing iconic performances. :omg: The low ranks/tanks were expected but I was definitely expecting more to come. I really love seeing 12 Top 5 rankings for this! :wub: 

omgg Nico's latter comment on this made me lol. :haha: 

Definitely no surprise that Kelly's Natural Woman got the win - and not surprised she had nearly a one point average for the win too. This is a really great, strong and memorable performance from Kelly. Wow impressive how this didn't get any Bottom 5 rankings but not surprising since it's Kelly after all. A deserving winner nonetheless. :yes: 

kelly.pngruben.pngfantasia.pngbo.pngchris.png

jordin.pngcarly.pngadam.pngallison.pngcrystal.pngpia.png

jessica.pngkree.pngjena.pngclark.pnglaporsha.png

maddie.pnguche.pngy0cH1st.jpg4plENOb.jpgCMVDmpz.png

Kelly Clarkson "Stuff Like That There"

Ruben Studdard "A Whole New World"

Fantasia Barrino "I Believe"

Bo Bice "In A Dream"

Chris Daughtry "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)"

Jordin Sparks "I (Who Have Nothing)"

Carly Smithson "Come Together"

Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta "Slow Ride"

Crystal Bowersox "Give Me One Reason"

Pia Toscano "I'll Stand By You"

Jessica Sanchez "The Prayer"

Kree Harrison "Up To The Mountain" (Reprise)

Jena Irene "Decode"

Clark Beckham "Earned It"

La'Porsha Renae "Diamonds"

Maddie Poppe "Nothing Compares 2 U"

Uché "Diamonds"

Just Sam "Grandma's Hands"

Grace Kinstler "Into the Unknown"

Leah Marlene "Sanctuary"

These are the 20 performances that placed third on their respective seasons. These 20 third place performances will be ranked until we find out what the best of the third placers are. Anyone who's played in at least one season of this game can participate. You will send me a ranking of the 20 performances. You will rank them from 1-20 of favorite to least favorite. Comments are required to participate. They don't need to be full writeups, just a sentence will be fine. If you're already left comments on the performances from the previous rounds, feel free to copy and paste them and resend them to me. The deadline is Monday, September 12th at midnight. I will NOT be accepting any rankings after the deadline.

@~Tom~ @*Chris @Solaris @Steven_ @Elliott @FrogLenzen @taylorkat @*Amanda @sublymonal  @*Diana @jarmon @*Wallace @Zoey @JC @NGM @QueenKalie @rdhaley96 @*Lily @Crisis @QueenKalie

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 2

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (3rd Placers - Due 9/12)
34 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Remember to send your rankings this weekend if you're participating!

@~Tom~ @*Chris @Solaris @Steven_ @Elliott @FrogLenzen @*Amanda @sublymonal  @*Diana @jarmon @*Wallace @Zoey @JC @NGM @QueenKalie @rdhaley96 @*Lily @Crisis @totes4totes

sorry i have the VID, im trying but i cant seem to keep focus on the site for too long.

• Sad 2