The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Screaming in the leak likely going up as soon as I have to clock in for work today - don't have too much fun without me, y'all 🤭

same, it always comes out right as school starts for me :( it's fine though cause i just mute the zoom tab and listen to the leak LMAO

i needed to take a minute to suppress my rage at the fact that Dana and Devan weren’t leaked, but once i calmed myself down, i watched Gean and Ryleigh’s battle and really loved it😍 Gean’s voice is SO unique and Ryleigh absolutely killed it! 

• Haha 2

Coming from someone who wasn't a huge fan of Ryleigh's audition, she improved considerably here. She seems much more comfortable on stage, and her vocals are much more controlled. She reminded me of Julia Cooper here actually.

I thought the key was too high for Gean, there were parts that I felt a bit of strain from him, but he did great as well. I'd still give the win to Ryleigh.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Coming from someone who wasn't a huge fan of Ryleigh's audition, she improved considerably here. She seems much more comfortable on stage, and her vocals are much more controlled. She reminded me of Julia Cooper here actually.

I thought the key was too high for Gean, there were parts that I felt a bit of strain from him, but he did great as well. I'd still give the win to Ryleigh.

Same—Ryleigh sounded off in her BA but sounded great here.

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Wait why does it see that we should catch them TONIGHT at 8/7c? It can't be a re-run cause they say that we'd see Kelsea Ballerini. I know that there isn't going to be a show today, so is this just a typo?

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Why does the tweet say TONiGHT?

Anyone know why? Can someone check the list of stuff thats going to air or something?