The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, joe14 said:

The Marissa/Ryan thing was sort of a joke lol. I think they should've increased the volume on Gean's mic. Like it sounded like Ryleigh sang the last line by herself even though they were supposed to be singing it together. But Ryleigh has a very pristine voice, especially w/ her runs, so I think that's why it comes across like she's overpowering him. She easily won this though so I'm just rambling at this point. 

I agree with what you said about the last line. It was almost as if she were doing it herself, and the fact that the camera focused on her made it actually seem like that was the case.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gean didnt make the lives, but for me he has done his thing already this season. Well done.

As a Gean fan since the start, seeing these comments makes me happy!! 🥰

I love this kind IDF, keep it up y'all 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, AliXRose said:

Yeah definitely ! I wonder who has the highest in the history of the show

Cedrice at 84% in her battle with Thunderstorm. And he actually beat her on the app lol. Imagine what his percentage would be.

Sid had 80 something last season in his battle too.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On my lunch break - can’t watch the leak yet because I forgot my headphones, but even though I’m still a tad skeptical of the song choice I’m happy to see that Ryleigh and Gean have been positively received as a battle match; I liked her pre-show work and his audition, so I’m excited to see how this plays out.