The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for the leak, my final guess is Ryleigh vs Gean, because of the double steal. I also think that might be the only Kelly battle on Monday.

Forgot about this one lol. This one.

On 1/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, disney1024 said:

Or Avery lol 😂

Kelly will be like "now I have two four-chair male country artists 😈"

Once again, I'm going to offer free psychic readings. Idk how I found this but it's pretty hilarious in hindsight lol 😂

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

8 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Dana hit one note that “blew the roof off”. They were impressed by Devans higher tone and was like “Devan was good as well tho”. The harmonies were good as well!

This might close the premiere, specially since they showed a snippet of it. First positive comments about Devan's performance in the battle I've heard btw.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I think Devan will be deserving of a save after we see the performance.

I think it might be a Desz vs Joseph Soul 2.0. The sources said she destroyed him but I thought it was pretty even. Its going to come down to taste. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Does anyone remember what time last season Lauren V Paige came out? Also in season 18?

In the past seasons, all leaks came out at noon est on Friday but this season has been different so we can’t really expect when it’ll be.

• Like 2

Betting on the leak being one of the following:

Ryleigh vs. Gean (most likely, as it's the only double-steal battle)

Cam vs. Emma (if they leak a save, I'm betting on this - Blake's save has opened the last two seasons of battles, so I'm expecting it to be in the premiere of this round)

Dana vs. Devan (TV sneak peek at the end of the episode was really good)

• Like 1