The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If it´s shown however, then we would have Jose/Awari as a montage, and thus they´d have to show Jose´s KO in full.

Haven't they done that before? Someone gets double-montaged and still makes it to the lives? 🤨

Just now, disney1024 said:

Haven't they done that before? Someone gets double-montaged and still makes it to the lives? 🤨

They have, but this a short season so they have to know the contestants a bit more. Even though I´m not big on Jose, it would suck if two of your performances get montaged on a limited season. So I do hope he gets shown either way.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Belle Jewel is the only one of whom I can say.  Kristen Merlin, as well.  (Both of her Battles got montaged, I believe.  Actually, I think she was triple-montaged and still made the Lives.)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Belle Jewel is the only one of whom I can say.  Kristen Merlin, as well.  (Both of her Battles got montaged, I believe.  Actually, I think she was triple-montaged and still made the Lives.)

Kristen's audition was in the premiere of S6 and was shown in full (based on what I can find in a quick YouTube search).

So getting an artist's full blind shown, then a double montage, isn't unprecedented, just very unusual - so it could happen to Jose but it's unlikely.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just checked. It seems like he will be on there.

So probably the premiere lineup is correct. If that´s true, Connor/Aaron actually appeared at the beginning 👀

I trust the social media team as far as I can throw them, and I have basically no upper arm strength so yeeting people ain't gonna happen.

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Connor/Aaron actually appeared at the beginning 👀

I remember we got Jim vs John last season in the same way we got Connor vs Aaron this season (reacting to the advisor, not in session, and Jim vs John weren’t in the premiere), so while I don’t think it means they’re in the premiere, I find it more likely that we’ll be seeing them full.

Just a quick recap of IDF´s reactions on the spoilers chat when we heard Ryleigh and Gean were singing pov:

@Bk1234 : Oh boy...

@VoiceTakeover890 : r u serious 😂 ?

@jarmon : not this oml why

@TheVoiceFan2 : PLEASE no i'm begging

@B-B Cackling at the song choice. Good song but not for the voice

Myself: What is going on with the song choices this season?!

Nice lol.

• Haha 10

Ryleigh V Gean was the best battle in taping 1 for them. They were already a big fan of Ryleigh in the beginning and was rooting for her  but said Gean was good in his own way. Ryleigh did some good runs and vocals. She deserved the win according the my source.

Looking back at what my source said they were 100% right so i’m really looking forward to the other battles.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Remember when we thought Corey was battle fodder?

I was on that train before, purely because we thought he was a 1 chair and is in a relatively stacked team. Glad he proved as wrong.

As for the battle sneak peek..... I'm meh on it. Mostly because of the ill-fitting song choice. They sang well on it, but that's it.

• Confused 2

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-casting-covid-safe-live-audience-for-4-1-taping.htm

Obviously this is only American Idol, but this is probably a good indication that we'll get some sort of live audience for blinds in season 21 as long as COVID rates don't skyrocket again. Maybe we'll even get some audience members in May!

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-casting-covid-safe-live-audience-for-4-1-taping.htm

Obviously this is only American Idol, but this is probably a good indication that we'll get some sort of live audience for blinds in season 21 as long as COVID rates don't skyrocket again. Maybe we'll even get some audience members in May!

Wow!! So this might just be our last season in this studio and with full spoilers 🥲

• Haha 7