The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Nick's a decent coach (his battles and KO pairs were generally well-matched) but he's not that interesting to watch - I'm not surprised he's back but I'd personally have preferred John taking a season off and getting Usher or JHud in his place.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!! That's exactly what I think. I don't think he's funny or interesting to watch, but he's actually pretty dedicated and sweet and I really loved his battles. 

15 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

I'm just thinking that it'll be awkward if Season 20 premieres and coronavirus is not a thing anymore or at least social distancing is no longer needed lol 

S20 will start around February/March, so it would a miracle if we get out of the CO-VID situation by that time. I’m not even sure if S21 will be free of any social distancing :stealth:

Hopefully I’m completely wrong

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Someone else said:

You mean Blake and Kelly carry the show without them it would be dead. Especially as their is no Blake/Adam banter at least Kelly can fill in a little bit, but it didn’t work with Nick because they don’t even know each other and aren’t actual friends.

Kelly and Nick are friends, know each other well, and had plenty of banter, as did Blake/Nick and John/Nick. I assume you just don't like Nick which is why you don't want to look past your pre-conceived judgements of him, but plenty of people I've talked to really enjoyed his addition. 

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

Let's set aside if Nick is good coach or not but y'all actually, not kidding, thought he was funny in S18 blinds? I must have missed something lmao

Guess we in the same boat, heck I missed 2 of the blinds and didn't care for watching them cause it was a snooze fest. Maybe the chemistry can be better this season.

44 minutes ago, hannahmarie said:

Kelly and Nick are friends, know each other well, and had plenty of banter, as did Blake/Nick and John/Nick. I assume you just don't like Nick which is why you don't want to look past your pre-conceived judgements of him, but plenty of people I've talked to really enjoyed his addition. 

I have no problem with Nick I don’t hate anyone. I outgrew the jbros when  I left high school lol . He was boring and I didn’t find him funny at all imo. They aren’t really friends though, being friendly isn’t the same thing.  Kelly and Blake hang out outside of the voice etc like Blake/Gwen and Carson etc go around each other homes and go to Oklahoma. You’re obviously a Nick Stan anyway so nothing will change your mind, I just think any of the predictions that were discussed would have been better

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riannaislam said:

Actually the ratings dropped about 30% when Nick left and fans were upset even though Blake and Kelly are still both on the show. 

Network ratings have been dropping each season for awhile anyway. That didn’t happen just because Nick left it’s just the nature of the world right now with streaming services. That season was actually lucky as the whole country was on lockdown and at home nothing else to do than watch. If you think the show would survive without Blake then good for you

If Blake moved seats, I don't know if I could ever get used to it. 

I noticed watching Matthew Schuler's audition that Blake and Adam were swapped. Watched James Wolpert's blind and they were back. I wasn't watching The Voice back then, but was that just a little thing they did during that one audition?

42 minutes ago, David68 said:

If Blake moved seats, I don't know if I could ever get used to it. 

I noticed watching Matthew Schuler's audition that Blake and Adam were swapped. Watched James Wolpert's blind and they were back. I wasn't watching The Voice back then, but was that just a little thing they did during that one audition?

NBC doesn't feature blind auditions on their Voice Youtube channel that are older than 2 years because of some statue of limitations on the available music catalogue each season.  However, that hasn't stopped people from uploading older blind auditions.  NBC still copyright claims them and forces YouTube to take them down as much as possible, so people end up resorting to all kinds of tricks to try to circumvent the YouTube copyright system.

The Matthew Schuler video you saw was probably just someone mirroring the video to avoid a content ID from YouTube.

Noooo not Nick again ugh. So much for the "keeping things refreshing" huh? 

Don't get me wrong. Nick is a sweet guy and coach, and he is so attractive but that's it. He is so boring to watch, too vanilla and bland as they say. They could've kept Gwen because I have no problem with the panel of S19 at all, John is improving and he is getting more enjoyable to watch.

I could have stand Blake and Gwen's lovey dovey romance than Nick's notes or something. 

Season 18 was so BORING (esp. the remote lives). I don't even liked most of Nick's battles (Joanna and Roderick's song was just so not meant for them), I only liked Michael and Allegra, but that's it.

I do hope for a phenomenal talents this season though. Should be much better than S18, or else... meh. But I heard one name that'll be joining this season, and I can say that I'll really be happy if she is really auditioning.

• Like 6

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Did you get sorted out?

I don't know what that means.  I'm just still refreshing the page on which my ticket is shown, but there is no supposed link that appears that I can use to check in, despite the fact that check-in was supposed to have started almost a half-hour ago!