Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Did you get sorted out?

I don't know what that means.  I'm just still refreshing the page on which my ticket is shown, but there is no supposed link that appears that I can use to check in, despite the fact that check-in was supposed to have started almost a half-hour ago!

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't know what that means.  I'm just still refreshing the page on which my ticket is shown, but there is no supposed link that appears that I can use to check in, despite the fact that check-in was supposed to have started almost a half-hour ago!

Lol that means if you got it. Check your pm

according to some who have been in session 1, for S20 coaches will do things when the talents go to their team:

Kelly will give away masks

John will sing with them

Nick will give notebooks ( 🥱??????????????????????????????????????)

and Blake give bobbleheads

Edited by French20
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
45 minutes ago, French20 said:

according to some who have been in session 1, for S20 coaches will do things when the talents go to their team:

Kelly will give away masks

John will sing with them

Nick will give notebooks ( 🥱??????????????????????????????????????)

and Blake give bobbleheads

That's kinda funny. Nick giving TeamNick Notebooks and Blake Boobleheads that crazy

15 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

That's kinda funny. Nick giving TeamNick Notebooks and Blake Boobleheads that crazy

What's with Nick's notebooks? already S17 he always had one with him, and there he will give some ... he does not seem to want to change in the coming season, to see 🙂

Edited by French20

I honestly feel like nIck wasn't a bad choice. He's young, hot, and was actually a good coach. I'd much rather have John swapped out for JHud, Usher, Alicia, or Gwen. He's so boring and all he does is talk about the things he's done/won, and it gets kinda annoying. Also he still somehow gets most of the 4 chair turns (despite making shitty decisions later on) and so it ruins things for everyone else too. I do think Nick has at least a bit more appeal than Gwen so that should hopefully level things out. He's good with pitches too 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Carlos3500 said:

I honestly feel like nIck wasn't a bad choice. He's young, hot, and was actually a good coach. I'd much rather have John swapped out for JHud, Usher, Alicia, or Gwen. He's so boring and all he does is talk about the things he's done/won, and it gets kinda annoying. Also he still somehow gets most of the 4 chair turns (despite making shitty decisions later on) and so it ruins things for everyone else too. I do think Nick has at least a bit more appeal than Gwen so that should hopefully level things out. He's good with pitches too 

Exactly. Thank you.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

i don't think anyone's disputing that he's good for the voice's audience. what we're saying is, that a lot of us find him too boring in terms of entertainment value, even if he's a good coach and brings in better ratings.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

no, at no point did a contestant get a mask, it wasn't attached to the jacket

I'm pretty sure the mask is in one of the jacket pockets.  You wouldn't see it because the pocket is zipped up tight.

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i don't think anyone's disputing that he's good for the voice's audience. what we're saying is, that a lot of us find him too boring in terms of entertainment value, even if he's a good coach and brings in better ratings.

Yeah, no, I totally get this. I guess what I was trying to say (as were many others) is that we actually find Nick more entertaining than John. He usually just laughs whereas Nick had interactions with both Kelly and Blake