• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Sorry guys, but you ain't getting any screenshots.  All of our live streams have been stamped with a watermark, and every audience member is assigned a different watermark.  So any screenshot that gets leaked from any Season 20 taping, they can EASILY identify which audience member did the leaking.

And if you do find a sneaky screenshot, whoever that audience member was is getting fined a hefty six-digit sum.

Seriously, NBC is really on top of their shit with this one. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Minhtam said:

Sorry guys, but you ain't getting any screenshots.  All of our live streams have been stamped with a watermark, and every audience member is assigned a different watermark.  So any screenshot that gets leaked from any Season 20 taping, they can EASILY identify which audience member did the leaking.

And if you do find a sneaky screenshot, whoever that audience member was is getting fined a hefty six-digit sum.

Seriously, NBC is really on top of their shit with this one. 

THIS. We tread on thin ice by talking to people that attend the tapings and keep them anonymous (y'all are bold for even saying you're attending tapings publicly, I must admit...) but if you drop a picture somewhere, that goes directly back to you and literally 6 digits out of your pocket. Nothing any of us can do to stop it/protect you.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

THIS. We tread on thin ice by talking to people that attend the tapings and keep them anonymous (y'all are bold for even saying you're attending tapings publicly, I must admit...) but if you drop a picture somewhere, that goes directly back to you and that's up to $250,000 out of your pocket. Nothing any of us can do to stop it/protect you.

wow what the heck?! that's crazy

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

Can someone give me a hint or something in dms if Nick or Kelly have any strong vocalists and if any good things have happened. PLZ😥😥😥. And does Nick give Notebooks to his artists if so what do they look like???

robert eggers patience GIF

4 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I cannot wait LMAO PLZ😥😥😥. No one can wait in here til end of S19

Trust me, I’m so excited to see the return of Team Nick, but we can’t just forget about the wonderful talent that is in S19! 😄

11 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Can someone give me a hint or something in dms if Nick or Kelly have any strong vocalists and if any good things have happened. PLZ😥😥😥. And does Nick give Notebooks to his artists if so what do they look like???

His notebooks have The Voice logo on it. I can’t share contestant or team spoilers, but I can tell you this:

- Kelly has her closet of jackets and masks again

- Blake gives out Blake bobbleheads

- John welcomes his team with singing a song to each of his contestants on a rly tiny piano

- There is a machine that drops a notebook for each contestant for Nick’s team

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic